Dr. Luis Zapiach, MD

Dr. Luis Zapiach, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

As a double board-certified plastic surgeon, my main focus is to help patients achieve exceptionally natural-looking results using the safest, most innovative treatments available. Committed to remaining at the forefront of my field, I continually expand my professional and educational horizons by regularly attending prestigious medical conferences and presenting at various seminars around the country. The education I received from Rutgers University, the New York University School of Medicine, the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Newark), and Emory University prepared me well for my career in plastic surgery. During my time at Emory, I trained under highly-respected authorities in this ever-evolving industry, and I am often called upon to provide advice on advanced techniques to other surgeons in the field—specifically on natural breast augmentation and mid-facelift surgery. If you are seeking a cosmetic enhancement from a consistently top-ranked plastic surgeon, I would be happy to provide advice and perform the procedure that may best achieve your aesthetic goals. Please contact my office, Art Plastic Surgery, for more information.

Dr. Zapiach's Experience

See how Dr. Zapiach's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zapiach

Dr. Zapiach accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zapiach has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zapiach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zapiach to family and friends
Dr. Zapiach's Performance
in NY |
Dr. Lou and his staff are wonderful. From start to finish - would not hesitate to recommend him. I have had a couple of different treatments/procedures and have noticed a big difference - not an obvious difference - more like a fresher me. Don't hesitate like I did.
in River Edge, NJ |
Dr. Zapiach is not only a brilliant doctor he is also excellent artist. You can trust him 100%.
NY |
I have been going to Dr. Zapiach now for almost 5 years. Throughout the years, I have thanked him countless of times for his incredible talents as a plastic surgeon, his compassion, and his authenticity. Even though my friend tells me she has found "good deals" on Groupon, etc., I know I wouldn't trust anyone as I trust Dr. Zapiach. His staff is also wonderful, Cindy, Mia and his office manager, Phyllis, who seems to know almost everything. Thank you all. You're simply the best!
in New City, NY |
I bought my 15 year old daughter to Dr. Zapiach for a scar revision. Prior to seeing Dr. Zapiach we went to another doctor that totally botched my daughters arm and we had the worst experience to say the least. Dr. Zapiach took such great care of my daughter and revised her scar which healed beautifully. We were so pleased with the results, I wish I had known to go to him from the beginning. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon. He is so thorough and really cares
Have you seen Dr. Luis Zapiach, MD?
Are you Dr. Zapiach?

Compare Dr. Zapiach

Dr. Zapiach says...

Dr. Zapiach's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Zapiach has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zapiach's Board Certifications

Completed in 2007

Umdnj-University Hospital Wound Healing Research Fellowship

Completed in 2001

• Portuguese

Dr. Zapiach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zapiach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery