Dr. Luis Toro, MD

Rheumatology | Male

OSS Health 470 Eisenhower Dr Hanover, PA 17331 Get Directions
Dr. Luis Toro, MD

Dr. Luis Toro, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Hanover, PA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Toro is affiliated with Oss Orthopaedic Hospital.

Dr. Toro's Care Philosophy

OSS Health will continually strive to be the healthcare leader in quality, innovation and value. We will make every effort to understand and exceed the expectations and needs of our patients as well as to provide an environment of safe, respectful and dignified care at all times.

Dr. Toro's Experience

See how Dr. Toro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Toro

Dr. Toro accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. Toro is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Toro has admitting privileges.

Dr. Toro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toro to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Toro's Performance
in Dallastown PA |
Dr. Toro's expertise in his discipline is clearly evident. His manner is positive, caring, and thorough. I like doctors who take the time to explain the conditions and results of tests in ways that we can understand. He, also, listens to the patient's concerns and symptoms. I am very fortunate and pleased to be his patient.
in Dover, PA |
Dr. Toro has helped me so much. When I started seeing him, I could hardly sleep at night as my hands were so stiff and sore. Now, I have no stiffness or soreness at all. It is like a miracle.
York, PA |
Dr. Toro is a very pleasant Dr. He explains every thing to you in plain terms so the average patient understands fully what is going on with their treatment.. He also has compassion towards his patients...A very special Dr..
in York, PA |
When I have an appointment the Dr. and staff are very friendly, professional and attentive to my needs. They try to make sure I am relaxed and comfortable.
in Seven Valleys, Pa. 17360 |
I am very, very please with Dr. Toro and his care. He is very thorough and caring about his patients. The Rheumatologist seen previously, never explained anything to me. I have never felt so comfortable with a physician as I do with him. He is a magnificent physician.
in York, PA |
My first visit Dr Toro examined me and determined my medical problems and condition. He put me on a regiment and I followed his instructions. He had me come to his office frequently at the beginning and then appoints were scheduled further apart. I am very pleased and grateful for his help. I would highly recommend Dr Toro if you need his services.
in York, PA |
Dr. Toro is very thorough and knowledgable. He listens to me and answers my questions. Since starting his treatment recommendations, I am feeling better than I have in months.
in York, PA |
You are an excellent Doctor and I appreciate all you have done for me. I highly recommend Dr. Toro !
York, PA |
I find Dr. Toro to be very engaged in my overall health. Without his insistence that I follow up with my PCP on lab results, I would not have discovered that I had thyroid cancer. My return visits to him have been very pleasant and his staff is always professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Toro! In today's fast-paced world, it's comforting to know that your Dr. will take the necessary time to discuss your concerns, and it's always nice to be greeted by friendly staff
in York, PA |
I have been a patient for 2 years. During that time I have come to gain confidence in the treatment he has setup for me and have shown improvement. I think he is knowledgable and has been able to answer my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Toro, MD?
Are you Dr. Toro?

Compare Dr. Toro

Dr. Toro's Care Philosophy

Dr. Toro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Toro has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Toro's Board Certifications

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

National Institute Of Health

Completed in 2006

University Of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Toro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology