Dr. Luis Soro, DO

Cosmetic Dermatology ·  Male

Dr. Soro

Shino Bay Cosmetic Dermatology, Plastic Surgery & Laser Institute

350 E Las Olas Blvd Ste 110 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Dr. Luis Soro, DO is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 2010 and specializes in cosmetic dermatology, dermatology, and more.

Dr. Soro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soro

Dr. Soro?
Dr. Soro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Luis Soro, DO
Absolutely love Shino Bay. I've been a patient of Dr. Soro for some time now and I cant say enough great things about Dr. Soro; Shino Bay Clinic and their staff. I extensively research any and all procedures or treatments I elect to have and there isn't any other physician I would trust more then Dr. Soro. Five stars are just not enough!!
Truly outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Soro, DO?
Very knowledgeable, kind, and professional. Would recommend Shino Bay and Dr. Soro. Enlarged my lips with juvederm. They're plump, beautiful, and natural looking. Very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Soro, DO?
I had Smartskin CO2 laser with PRP as well as Sculptra infused topically. I was extremely nervous at what I was about to encounter as videos online were quite scary to watch. The experience was the exact opposite! The laser itself was virtually pain free - some slight stinging (heat) at times but not much and not bad. When finished, my face was red but not as red as I had expected. I felt like I had a sunburn but went away within few hours. Went to lunch next day & no one noticed. No downtime!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Soro, DO?
Dr. Soro is an amazing dermatologist. He is truly an artist when it comes to cosmetic dermatology. I have seen him for Affirm Multiplex Dual Fractional Laser. He suggested this laser for me and it was the best decision I have made. I would not trust anyone else to perform any laser treatments to my face again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Soro, DO?
Dr Soro takes time to answer questions. He is patient, thoughtful and knowledgeable. My experiences at Shino Bay have been exemplary. the staff is friendly, helpful and professional. the office is immaculate and beautiful. the fee for services is competitive. the services rendered are well above expectation...I felt that my requests were honored and I wasn't pushed to someone else's agenda.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Soro, DO?
I have had several services w Dr Soro, he is patient, informative and very detailed. Spends the amount of time with you and on the procedure as you need. With other doctors I have always experience brusining with botox, not w Doctor Soro - his technique does not produce any bruising.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Soro, DO?
I wanted to decrease the lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I felt extremely comfortable discussing my needs and goals with Dr Soro. He is very knowledgeable about what procedures should be done for the Patient's desired outcome. He is not pushy and listens to what you say and what YOUR goals are. He is conservative in his approach and wants to try the doing the least to achieve the most. I like this since there are a hundred different services and products he could push but doesn't.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Soro, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Soro?

• Cosmetic Dermatology

2011
2010
2005

Dr. Soro accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Soro's experience treating your condition or procedure

Shino Bay Cosmetic Dermatology, Plastic Surgery & Laser Institute

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Soro treats patients.

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average