Dr. Luis Soro, DO

Dr. Luis Soro, DO

Cosmetic Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Luis Soro, DO is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has been practicing for 7 years.

350 E Las Olas Blvd Ste 110

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Learn about Dr. Soro

Dr. Soro's Experience

Dr. Soro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Largo Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Lehigh Valley Health Network-Dept Of Dermatology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Soro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Soro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soro to family and friends
Dr. Soro's Performance
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Truly outstanding
in deerfield beach, fl |
Very knowledgeable, kind, and professional. Would recommend Shino Bay and Dr. Soro. Enlarged my lips with juvederm. They're plump, beautiful, and natural looking. Very satisfied.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I had Smartskin CO2 laser with PRP as well as Sculptra infused topically. I was extremely nervous at what I was about to encounter as videos online were quite scary to watch. The experience was the exact opposite! The laser itself was virtually pain free - some slight stinging (heat) at times but not much and not bad. When finished, my face was red but not as red as I had expected. I felt like I had a sunburn but went away within few hours. Went to lunch next day & no one noticed. No downtime!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Soro is an amazing dermatologist. He is truly an artist when it comes to cosmetic dermatology. I have seen him for Affirm Multiplex Dual Fractional Laser. He suggested this laser for me and it was the best decision I have made. I would not trust anyone else to perform any laser treatments to my face again!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Soro takes time to answer questions. He is patient, thoughtful and knowledgeable. My experiences at Shino Bay have been exemplary. the staff is friendly, helpful and professional. the office is immaculate and beautiful. the fee for services is competitive. the services rendered are well above expectation...I felt that my requests were honored and I wasn't pushed to someone else's agenda.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
I have had several services w Dr Soro, he is patient, informative and very detailed. Spends the amount of time with you and on the procedure as you need. With other doctors I have always experience brusining with botox, not w Doctor Soro - his technique does not produce any bruising.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I wanted to decrease the lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I felt extremely comfortable discussing my needs and goals with Dr Soro. He is very knowledgeable about what procedures should be done for the Patient's desired outcome. He is not pushy and listens to what you say and what YOUR goals are. He is conservative in his approach and wants to try the doing the least to achieve the most. I like this since there are a hundred different services and products he could push but doesn't.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Soro, DO?
Are you Dr. Soro?