Dr. Luis Sandoval Martinez, MD

Dr. Luis Sandoval Martinez, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Luis Sandoval Martinez, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara in 2002 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and laparoscopic surgery.

1919 North Loop W Ste 140

Houston, TX 77008

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sandoval Martinez

See how frequently Dr. Sandoval Martinez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pregnancy-Related Disorders
Ovarian Cysts
Ectopic Pregnancy

Dr. Sandoval Martinez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sandoval Martinez "Providing high quality, cost-effective obstetric and gynecological services. We take pride in serving our clients in all aspects of these services through our office in Houston, Texas. Our experienced medical and support staff strive to treat those who seek our services with dignity and compassion. Our goal is to meet the physical, emotional, and educational needs of women in an accessible, confidential, and comfortable setting. We promote well-being and encourage clients to take an active role in their health care."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Baylor College Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

• Top 1% National OB/GYN Exam during Residency at Baylor College of Med, 2005
  • Board Certified, 2011

Dr. Sandoval Martinez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sandoval Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandoval Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sandoval Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sandoval Martinez to family and friends

Dr. Sandoval Martinez's Performance

Excellent Dr. He was very nice , I feel Very conform after 3 yr didn’t visit any gynecologist. High recommend!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sandoval, thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't say that enough for what you did for me. My uterus was the size of a 16 week pregnant woman because of my enlarged fibroids, and you performed my hysterectomy with minimal scarring and no complications at all. My life is so much better now,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sandoval is a great doctor! Besides taking care of my gyn conditions, he really cares for my overall health. He would spend the time to give great recommendations on how to stay healthy and live a longer a good quality life. He has a lot of experience and is very accurate on diagnosing and his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He just Delivered my second Baby,, best doctor ever!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Overall the Dr. is awesome. Took his time on explaining treatment and answered all my questions. The reason why I gave a three star is because his staff isn't very friendly. They answer the phone rude and seem to be bother with you asking questions. My surgery was scheduled however, no one from his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Sandoval Martinez?