Dr. Luis Salazar, MD

Cardiology | Male

Provida Family Medicine 18931 W Washington St Ste 100 Grayslake, IL 60030 Get Directions
Dr. Luis Salazar, MD
I have been a physician for well over 20 years. I graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1987. I am on staff at Advocate Condell Medical Center and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Salazar's Care Philosophy

I am a physician that seeks to make a difference by listening to the patient needs and concerns and thoroughly considering all possible solutions and best health practices in order to create a realistic plan of action. I full heartedly care about each and every patient and I put my best foot forward in making sure that we are on the same page with communication and understanding.

Dr. Salazar's Experience

See how Dr. Salazar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salazar

Dr. Salazar accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Salazar is now accepting new patients
Grayslake office18931 W Washington St Ste 100
Grayslake, IL 60030
Evening
Saturday
(847) 548-2200Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Salazar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Salazar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salazar to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Salazar Says:

My primary goal is to listen to the patient and present all possible solutions and course of actions. Being a board certified physician for over 20 years, I have seen and treated many patients with simple and complex health cases. I do my best to understand and build a relationship with the patient.

Dr. Salazar's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Gurnee, IL |
Very poor responsiveness. I recently chose him as my primary care physician, but will be looking elsewhere. They sent me for an MRI, but the referral did not specify what was needed. I took a day off work to get the MRI, and after waiting two hours they never sent the clinic the correct referral, and now I have to reschedule and take off work again.
in Grayslake |
I recently changed my primary physician because Dr Luis Salazar office is close by; however, I very much regret it. It has been a sour experience from the beginning. There is a huge issue with communication in his office. Most the staff at the reception and billing are rude. The doctors are mainly physician assistants. Don't be surprised if they try to charge you double for your visit, keep a good eye on your bill statements. Overall bad costumer service... Looking to switch doctor again.
Grayslake, IL |
Dr. Salazar is a caring, concerned physician. timely w/appointments and takes time to talk with you about concerns and questions-----then, acts on same!!
in Waukegan, IL |
My doctor is actually Caitlyn their doctoral staff are great people. I've never had an issue with the doctors and the nurses. They are all friendly and attentive to our needs. They are informative and I like that they bilingual as well.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Salazar, MD?
Are you Dr. Salazar?

Compare Dr. Salazar

Dr. Salazar says...

I have been a physician for well over 20 years. I graduated from the University of Illinois, Chicago College of Medicine in 1987.

I am on staff at Advocate Condell Medical Center and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital.

Dr. Salazar's Care Philosophy

I full heartedly care about each and every patient and I put my best foot forward in making sure that we are on the same page with communication and understanding.

Dr. Salazar says...

I have been in practice for over 20 years.

Our team at Provide Family Medicine believes in continued care through all stages of life viewing our patients as persons with uniques needs and concerns regarding health. we realize different issues in life may impact health and different stages in life raise different concerns as well. We deliver care, for a patient, with a patient, taking advantage of a unique partnership with each patient as a person.

Dr. Salazar says...

• Medical care for the entire family
  • Well baby care check-ups and immunizations
  • School and sports physicals
  • Work physicals
  • Annual check ups
  • Gynecological exams/pap smears
  • Vaccines, including childhood, adult and annual such as the flu shot
  • Mental health screening and care for depression, anxiety, ADD, ADHD and more.
  • Minor surgical procedures such as skin tag removal and biopsies.
  • Diagnosis and treatment for conditions such as allergies, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, fatigue and anemia.
  • Laboratory tests available in our office for most insurance plans
  • Adolescent Health
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Asthma
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Well Woman Care

Dr. Salazar says...

I have learned that communication is a two-way street. As patients and providers, we have a responsibility to travel that street together. I welcome all patients and seek to travel the path to better health.

Dr. Salazar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Salazar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Salazar's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Allergies

St Joseph Hospital

Completed in 1990

University of Illinois at Chicago

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Salazar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salazar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology