Dr. Luis Postigo, MD

Dr. Luis Postigo, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

Senior Medical Care 75 Barrett Dr Unit 191 Webster, NY 14580 Get Directions

Senior Medical Care is a medical practice this is dedicated exclusively to making house calls to seniors at their homes or retirement communities. We see patients who are home bound or who have trouble leaving their homes. Our practice believes that accessible, easy to understand medical care is important to patients as well as their families and caregivers. Our staff takes the time to know patients by name and take an interest in their well-being while they are in our care. We truly believe you or your loved one will enjoy being a part of Senior Medical Care.

Our goal for our patients is to help them stay as independent as possible and for as long as possible.  We try to help them to be able to live in their own home for as long as they can while maintaining comfort and quality of life for the patient and their family.

I am trained in Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Palliative Care.  So you can say that I am a specialist and a Primary Care Physician at the same time.

Dr. Postigo's Experience

See how Dr. Postigo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Postigo

Dr. Postigo accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Postigo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Postigo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Postigo to family and friends
based on 5 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Postigo's Performance
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Postigo is a cornerstone of quality care for seniors. A must have for those that have a hard time getting around. House calls for seniors is the best thing that could've happened to help my home care business. My clients found him to be essential to staying out of long term care facilities, enjoying a better quality of life at home. When in doubt or have an emergency, he has a personal line available to his clients. That to me and my family is of utmost importance. Very professional and kind
Have you seen Dr. Luis Postigo, MD?
Are you Dr. Postigo?

Compare Dr. Postigo

}

Dr. Postigo says...

Dr. Postigo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Postigo says...

I specialize in Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Palliative Care.  After many years of treating seniors, I know and understand the challenges they face in treating their confounding medical problems and how difficult it is for them to get to their doctor's office.  That is why in 2007, I decided to open a House Call program exclusively for seniors 65 and older in the Rochester, NY area, in Monroe and Wayne Counties.  I focus on providing the best care at their home and in the hospital.  In the event my patient requires hospitalization in Rochester General Hospital, I will be at their bedside coordinating their care.  I think medical care coordination is important.  I provide medical supervision for home health agencies and other service providers involved in my patient's care.

Dr. Postigo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Postigo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Postigo's Board Certifications

St Luke's Hosp

Completed in 1998

U Tex Med Branch

Completed in 1999

Dr. Postigo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Postigo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine