Dr. Luis Mendez, MD

Dr. Luis Mendez, MD

Gynecologic Oncology  |

Dr. Luis Mendez, MD is a gynecologic oncology doctor who practices in Coral Gables, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

South Florida Gynecologic Oncology

5000 University Dr Ste 3300

Coral Gables, FL 33146

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mendez

Video

See how frequently Dr. Mendez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Uterine Diseases
Vaginal Surgery

Dr. Mendez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mendez "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team."

• Gynecologic Oncology

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colporrhaphy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

• Jackson Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

• Compassionate Doctor Award 2010,
  • Patients Choice Award 2008-11,

Dr. Mendez has no media or publications listed.

• Creole

Dr. Mendez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mendez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mendez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mendez to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Mendez's Performance
Miami, FL |
Only been with Dr. Mendez for a few month. He did my Nova Ablation surgeu and Thank God it went well. Very good Dr. the only thing I don’t like is having to wait so long to see the Dr., but that’s in every Drs office you go to. Aside from that ???? Excellent Dr. and the staffs are attentive.
in Miami, FL |
I have very nice experience and the right diagnosis the first day with out test and he was right when when we perform the test. He is the best.
Miami, FL |
I had a miscarriage in April 2017, went to dr Mendez office, who was my doctor for years. They did an ultrasound and they said I still had some baby residuos inside me. They made me wait again 2 more weeks for an other consultation with dr Mendez ( and I waited 3 weeks also to have the first appointment). Two days before the second appointment I had a very heavy bleading and I had to go thru ER and had a surgery because my doctor didn't see me on time
It’s all been said in the other five star reviews. Dr. Mendez and his staff are all I could have hoped for my surgery.. He was excellent during pre and post surgery, answered all my questions provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very busy practice look no further, God Bless him!
in Miami Fl |
Dr Mendez is one of the best Dr I know. Very caring person and he always makes sure you have all of his attention.
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Mendez is awesome. I'm so lucky to have him as my doctor. His staff is outstanding. I was in and out of his office within 45 minutes. He's got the best manners and greatest personality. He never makes you feel insignificant and a caring professional Doctor.
Amazing Doctor, so kind and knowledgeable. explained everything throughly and answered all my concerns.
in Hollywood, FL |
OFFICE NEVER CALLS BACK ,WE HAVE TO CALL BACK SEVERLE TIMES TO GET RESULTS .AS OF NOW WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR A CALLBACK. VERY POOR RESPOND.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Luis E. Mendez is an great doctor he explain everything to you very clearly about your health and ask if you have any questions. Him and his staff make you feel very comfortable cause you already nervous when you go to the doctor. The doctor and the staff are very helpful. They even call to check on you to see how you feeling and I think that is great. I would tell my friends and family member to come to see Dr. Mendez cause they care about the patient health.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Mendez, MD?
Are you Dr. Mendez?