Dr. Luis Macias, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Macias

Dr. Luis Macias

13160 Mindanao Way Ste 202 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Dr. Luis Macias, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Marina Del Rey, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University of California At Los Angeles in 2004 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Macias accepts

Dr. Macias accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Macias' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Macias' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Macias

Dr. Macias?
Dr. Macias' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Luis Macias, MD
Best Rhinoplasty surgeon! I can breath now and look amazing. Thank you Dr. Macias and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Macias to anyone who is thinking of getting any type of plastic surgery. I had a hernia repair and tummy tuck done without any external drainage tubes. I was very concern with getting scars from external drainage tubes. When I heard about this new was of doing this type of surgery I immediatley schedule an appointment with Dr. Macias. I felt very comfortable and was very happy with the results of my surgery. I would highly recommend again D...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
Between losing nearly 100 pounds and having a baby, my stomach was in no condition to see the light of day. I had a true tummy flap to hide. I just happened to see Dr. Macias in a magazine and was able to get a free consultation quickly He too time to explain the procedure in depth to me. He answered all of my nervous questions and put me at ease. That's no small task for the skeptic that I am. I trust him 100% K was well taken care of by the staff too. Now, my friends call me Jessica Rabbit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
I am really satisfied with my cosmetic procedure that Dr. Macias did on me. I got a breast augmentation and it is everything I wanted. I got the gummy bear tear drop implants. Dr. Macias reassured me that getting these implants would give me the natural look I wanted. He is very attentive and gives what his patients want. During every follow-up he constantly made sure everything was right and asked how I felt. His staff is also very attentive and super nice. I am i...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
Staff and doctors are very kind and genuine, procedure is pretty fast and simple. Recovery is very fast with little to no complications but overall the results are fantastic and Dr. Macias is a must go to surgeon when it comes to plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
Fantastic Doctor and Staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
Dr Macias is a sculpting genius! He did liposuction of my hips, flanks and inner thighs. I have a waist again. My jeans fit sooo much better. Form fitted dress look great now that i have an hour glass figure. The downtime was minimal. I was out to lunch with friends four days after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
Dr Macias and his staff are amazing. I HAD upper lids that were resting on my eye lashes. It was hard to apply eye make up. My friends told me I looked tired all the time. My kids told me I looked angry, love the honesty of children. lol I am now 4 weeks out from surgery. I can barely see the incision. I can apply eye make up without it smearing. I look well rested. The procedure itself was not painful. I took pain medications for one day. I would highly recommend this procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
Dr Macias and his staff took really good care of me and made me feel super comfortable! My recovery was super fast and very minimal pain, i was back at work 5 days after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Macias.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Macias for almost 6 years now. I had my breast lift with implants, nipple reduction and tummy tuck without drains. Fantastic results! Since then I have been coming to him for Botox every 4 months and the results from that are natural. I highly recommend Dr. Macias!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Macias, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Macias?

Dr. Luis H. Macias is a highly-trained plastic surgeon, double board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery serving Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, specializing in aesthetic and complex reconstructive plas...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

2013
University of Southern California-Marina Plastic Surgery ASAPS Endorsed Aesthetic Fellowship
2012
2012
2011
2005
2004

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Macias treats patients.

Marina Del Rey Hospital