Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD

Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Orlando, FL. He graduated from Universidad de Antioquia and specializes in plastic surgery and general surgery.Read his story

14050 Town Loop Blvd Ste 204

Orlando, FL 32837

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Jaramillo

See how frequently Dr. Jaramillo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Wound Repair
Breast Diseases

Dr. Jaramillo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Jaramillo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jaramillo "Luis Jaramillo, MD, was born in Colombia. He trained in general surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and plastic surgery with the Medical College of Wisconsin. After graduation, he was recruited back to UT San Antonio as Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery in 2009 to 2013. Recently, Dr. Jaramillo moved to Orlando joining HCA.Dr. Jaramillo provides plastic and reconstructive surgery services that integrate the academic excellence from his training refined by his teaching experience at the University of Texas, with the excellent customer service established by HCA in the private practice setting that serves patients from different ages and backgrounds, including Spanish speaking patients."
This content was provided by Dr. Jaramillo "Specialize in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. Offering quality patient care with excellect customer service."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wrinkles

• Universidad de Antioquia
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Jaramillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaramillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaramillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaramillo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jaramillo

Dr. Jaramillo?
Dr. Jaramillo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Alejandro Jaramillo has brought to my life the peace and confidence that I needed, the Dr.Jaramillo is as a mix betweenprofessionalism and kindness, is friendly, ha and full of patience, my first surgery approaches and I feel completely in calm. thanks God to had put Dr. Alejandro Jaramillo on...Read More
Yael in Merritt island, FL – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr Jaramillo a true professional and dedicated human being. He was attentive before and after the surgery performed on my spouse. God bless him and we were very happy we chose him as our doctor.
Marisol Velez in Orlando , FL – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD?
I usually don't write reviews but I have to share my experience with Dr. Jaramillo and his staff. I was super nervous but when I went into see Dr. Jaramillo and saw his welcoming smile it made me feel good and safe. Instantly I knew he was the doctor that would help me through my situation. I had a...Read More
Lucero in Orlando – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD?
Exceptionally incredible. His so kind and funny . My breast look amazing . went in for BR and he surpassed my expectations. Love this doctor.
Jennifer Leonardo in PALM BAY, FL – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Jaramillo, MD?
I have been dealing with Dr. Jaramillo since March of 2018 because I have gotteng reconstructive surgery done on my nose from Basel Cell skin cancer. Dr. Jaramillo always explains everything to me and is friendly; he takes his time with me and makes me feel comfortable. Needless to say, I trust the...Read More
Keasha in FL – Jun 26, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jaramillo?