Dr. Luis Guerra, MD

Dr. Luis Guerra, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Luis Guerra, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 79 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Guerra is affiliated with University Medical Center of El Paso, Sierra Medical Center, Providence Memorial Hospital and Las Palmas Medical Center.

550 S Mesa Hills Dr Ste C3

El Paso, TX 79912

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Guerra

Dr. Guerra's Experience

Dr. Guerra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Anemia
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Ponce School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Tex Tech U Hsc/Re Thomason
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Guerra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Guerra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guerra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Guerra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guerra to family and friends
Dr. Guerra's Performance
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Guerra is an excellent Dr. I highly recommend him. The issues concerns staff members who failed to respond to my needs and detracted from Dr. Guerra's review. On 10-30-17 I dropped off a form to be filled out by Dr. Guerra and once filled sent to the surgeon. During the following three weeks I was in constant communication with his staff. On a number of these occasions I was told that someone would return my call and let me know what else was needed however they failed. issue is resolved
Las Vegas, NV |
Good doctor. The only thing is that they don’t answer the phone. I have been on the phone for more than an hour wait for them to answer.
Great doctor!!!!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Guerra has been my PCP for many years, his compassion and caring for me has been comforting. I have without reservations the most respect and confidences with his caring. He is very caring in his treatment with me. I have had prostate cancer 10 years ago and presently I have Multiple Myloma cancer. Dr. Guerra is concern and his diagnoses with my treatments of chemo treatment. He is a caring compassionate and a good doctor. God Bless him.
in El Paso, Texas |
Dr. Guerra has been my parents doctor for over 15 years. He is a very Nice and Caring Professional.
Dallas, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Guerra for many years and have continued to recommend him to all my friends and family.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Guerra is very good doctor, takes his time in explaining this to his patients. Would recommend him to anyone who asks.
in El Paso, TX |
very good doctor, has great way of explaining my medical issues. Always takes the time to make sure I understand what I need to do. He looks out for my welfare, and I trust him very much. I have been his patient for over 10 years now.
in El Paso, TX |
Very Likely I refer my patient and friends to Dr. Guerra .
in EL PASO |
es un gran doctor siempre atento a mi salud
in Dallas, TX |
Very satisfied with the consultation.
in El Paso,, TX |
Dr Guerra is amazing, always welcoming and greets you with a big smile &hug. Makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions. I recommend him to everyone.
in Dallas, TX |
muy buena, eata siempre al pendiente de mis estudios. medicinas, perfecto.
great
in Dallas, TX |
El doctor es una gran persona, exelente. Siempre muy conforme con sus diagnosticos Personal de oficinas muy amable. El gran problema que tienen es que nunca contestan los telefonos y algunas veces tiene el paciente que acudir a las oficinas para hacer las preguntas
Dallas, TX |
it was excellent, he is very attentive and helpful, answers all my questions, very friendly.
in Dallas, TX |
EXCELLENT SERVICE PROVIDER. I HAVE EVERY CONFIDENCE IN DR. GUERRA AND TRUST HIM IMPLICITLY AND COMPLETELY. I BELIEVE HE SAVED MY LIFE BY MAKING A VERY CRITICAL DIAGNOSIS EARLY ON. I RECOMMEND HIM TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS EVERY CHANCE I GET.
in El Paso, TX |
Always a great experience with Dr. Guerra. Was able to squeeze me into his busy schedule to diagnose me today. Never too rushed and always personable care. Extremely competent professional. Long-time patient.
in Dallas, TX |
I feel good about my visit today and how Dr. Guerra explains to me about my symptoms. I am thankful for all his staff. Very friendly and helpful.
in El Paso TX |
El Paso, TX |
As the daughter of an 88 y/o patient with Dr. Luis Guerra of over 20 years, we have always had good experiences with him. Dr. Guerra has made sure my mom has received the utmost care for her chronic diseases. Also, Sandra at the front desk has always maintained high customer service with the practice in all the years she has worked here. I can always count on her to provide a welcoming smile when patients come in.
Dallas, TX |
He takes the time to explain.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Guerra is someone I trust and listens to my opinions also. Trust is very important to me. At times has been hard to get appointment, but just depends. Always thankful to have him as my doctor. Knowledgeable and professional.
in Dallas, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Guerra to everyone as i have to all family members. He is very attentive and his staff is very professional. The wait can be quite bearing when the office is full but the staff does there best to take care of everyone right away. Dr. Guerra takes his time explaining everything. If you get Blood Work expect him to go through all the results even if they're isn't anything wrong.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Guerra is such a nice, patient provider. I would definitely recommend him. As a matter of fact, a friend called me this morning asking about a internist.
in El PASO TX |
Dr. Guerra is so caring and was so helpful to getting me the assistance in getting assistance with the loss if my parents
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Guerra provided excellent services as he always does. Takes good care of me and my family.
in sunland park nm |
Dr. Guerra has being a great doctor since i have being his patient, the staff has always being real helpfull
Dallas, TX |
excellent dr and excellent staff
Have you seen Dr. Luis Guerra, MD?
Are you Dr. Guerra?