Dr. Luis Diaz, MD

Dr. Luis Diaz, MD

42 reviews

Neurology | Male | 58 years old

Each patient is considered to be a life that I am responsible for. Either I will do my best to save that life or improve the quality of life of that person.Read more

Luis L Diaz, MD

Dr. Diaz's Experience

See how Dr. Diaz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Diaz

Dr. Diaz accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Diaz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Diaz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diaz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Diaz
Dr. Diaz's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (37)
in Redding, CA |
Dr Diaz was suggested to me after 3 years of seeking a solution and reaching a point where i was never going to see another Dr..His warmth and compassion instantly made me comfortable, He listened and actually heard me, He was the one who discovered that I had a malignant brain tumor and had been misdiagnosed for years, referred me to a wonderful surgeon .. He is truly an amazing human being who happens to be a Dr..I now am 21 years away from that diagnoses still grateful to Dr Diaz :)!!
in Las Vegas |
Kept us waiting more than an hour. We were told this is the norm, that he runs late. Terrible. No doctor is worth this.
Las Vegas, NV |
I have a rare autoimmune condition and he is very knowledgeable about it. He explains things so I can understand what I need to do to manage my illness. He genuinely cares about his patients. I give him the highest ratings.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Waited over an hour in a tiny waiting room with a TV running annoying programs and sound!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Diaz is great. He listens to your concerns and does not like to sugar coat anything. He does not give up until he has an answer for you. I wish I had found him a long time ago.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
The wait time can be a little long at times. However, this is because Dr. Diaz always treats his patients with respect and spends as much time as needed with them. A lot of doctors seem to treat you like they're working on an assembly line; in-and-out as fast as possible. You won't see that with Dr. Diaz and his staff. I've been blessed to find some good doctors here in the Las Vegas area. He's among the best and his staff is great too! BTW: I highly recommend him to everyone!
in Las Vegas, NV |
He makes you feel relaxed which is not easy when you are getting needles in the eye area. Over 10 times done and never a problem feeling like he did his best and I would now function normally. I'm upset my new insurance does not cover Dr. Diaz. His office staff is fantastic and always shows concern for me. I sure miss Dr. Diaz.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Called office to make an appt. and let them know that I had the referral and could email it, but I needed an appt. ASAP. Was told by Sergio he did not have email. I finally went to the office to make my appointment. Unable to get an appointment with Dr. Diaz until late September, it's 6/1. Been dealing with severe memory problems for months, had to go thru appropriate channels before getting referral. I am sure he is GREAT, however, I am in need of help now, he is not in need of patients.
in Las Vegas |
I have been going to Dr. Diaz for 20 years. In between, I have retired and moved to several states and have gotten Botox injections for my Dystonia/Torticollis from other Neurologists, none of which had the same resolve of symptoms as Dr. Diaz did. I then flew from other states to be treated by Dr. Diaz. I totally find he is the best and will not be treated by any other Neurologist. Also he is very kind, caring, kind and compassionate.
in Las Vegas, NV |
It's not the doctor its the appointment personnel. Slow responses to messages left on telephone. They say they answer 300-400 calls @ day and that is why they can't get back to me in a timely basis. I asked that they email me information on my doctors visit and they said they don't email and that I would have to go to their office to pick up my results. Customer service needs to be improved to include timely responses and the ability to forward medical reports to patients via email.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Diaz, MD?
Are you Dr. Diaz?

Dr. Diaz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Diaz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Diaz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Diaz's Board Certifications

• Insomnia
  • Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningitis
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stiff-Man Syndrome
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

University At Buffalo State University Of New York

Completed in 1989

University Of California San Francisco

Completed in 1990

Dr. Diaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology