Dr. Luis Diaz, MD

Dr. Luis Diaz, MD

Neurology  |
45 reviews

Dr. Luis Diaz, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Diaz is affiliated with MountainView Hospital and Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center....See Less

Luis L Diaz, MD

3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 520

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSource of Ohio
  • One Health
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan
  • Preferred Health Systems

Learn about Dr. Diaz

Each patient is considered to be a life that I am responsible for. Either I will do my best to save that life or improve the quality of life of that person.

Dr. Diaz's Experience

Dr. Diaz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Insomnia
  • Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningitis
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stiff-Man Syndrome
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Lasalle University
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Millard Fillmore Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University At Buffalo State University Of New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Diaz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Diaz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diaz to family and friends
Dr. Diaz's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
Dark soul, after he gave my friend medication, he once tone belly swelled like a balloon and she had to be put in the hospital. He told her "Yeah I knew it would do that"...it hurt her liver. And she never recovered. He told another persons how much med to take when he clearly knew she was suicidal. He is a cold hearted best. One person said, he drives around Las Vegas in his porche like he a little god being. He proud of himself with nothing to be proud of.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He is very empathetic and knowledgeable. I'm looking forward to starting a new treatment for MS. His recommendation that I take very large doses of Vit. D3 has resulted in my feeling better.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He is the best neurologist in Las Vegas. He is incredibly kind & empathetic. He took the time to thoroughly test me & find a diagnosis. I had been to many doctors & had run across so many who rushed through the tests & didn't really listen to me. Dr. Diaz really drills down & asks a lot of questions! I was so shocked by his caring manner & intensive testing. I had almost given up on finding help until I met him. You may have a long wait in the waiting room becasue he does this for everyone.
in Redding, CA |
Dr Diaz was suggested to me after 3 years of seeking a solution and reaching a point where i was never going to see another Dr..His warmth and compassion instantly made me comfortable, He listened and actually heard me, He was the one who discovered that I had a malignant brain tumor and had been misdiagnosed for years, referred me to a wonderful surgeon .. He is truly an amazing human being who happens to be a Dr..I now am 21 years away from that diagnoses still grateful to Dr Diaz :)!!
in Las Vegas |
Kept us waiting more than an hour. We were told this is the norm, that he runs late. Terrible. No doctor is worth this.
Las Vegas, NV |
I have a rare autoimmune condition and he is very knowledgeable about it. He explains things so I can understand what I need to do to manage my illness. He genuinely cares about his patients. I give him the highest ratings.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Waited over an hour in a tiny waiting room with a TV running annoying programs and sound!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Diaz is great. He listens to your concerns and does not like to sugar coat anything. He does not give up until he has an answer for you. I wish I had found him a long time ago.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
The wait time can be a little long at times. However, this is because Dr. Diaz always treats his patients with respect and spends as much time as needed with them. A lot of doctors seem to treat you like they're working on an assembly line; in-and-out as fast as possible. You won't see that with Dr. Diaz and his staff. I've been blessed to find some good doctors here in the Las Vegas area. He's among the best and his staff is great too! BTW: I highly recommend him to everyone!
in Las Vegas, NV |
He makes you feel relaxed which is not easy when you are getting needles in the eye area. Over 10 times done and never a problem feeling like he did his best and I would now function normally. I'm upset my new insurance does not cover Dr. Diaz. His office staff is fantastic and always shows concern for me. I sure miss Dr. Diaz.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
Called office to make an appt. and let them know that I had the referral and could email it, but I needed an appt. ASAP. Was told by Sergio he did not have email. I finally went to the office to make my appointment. Unable to get an appointment with Dr. Diaz until late September, it's 6/1. Been dealing with severe memory problems for months, had to go thru appropriate channels before getting referral. I am sure he is GREAT, however, I am in need of help now, he is not in need of patients.
in Las Vegas |
I have been going to Dr. Diaz for 20 years. In between, I have retired and moved to several states and have gotten Botox injections for my Dystonia/Torticollis from other Neurologists, none of which had the same resolve of symptoms as Dr. Diaz did. I then flew from other states to be treated by Dr. Diaz. I totally find he is the best and will not be treated by any other Neurologist. Also he is very kind, caring, kind and compassionate.
in Las Vegas, NV |
It's not the doctor its the appointment personnel. Slow responses to messages left on telephone. They say they answer 300-400 calls @ day and that is why they can't get back to me in a timely basis. I asked that they email me information on my doctors visit and they said they don't email and that I would have to go to their office to pick up my results. Customer service needs to be improved to include timely responses and the ability to forward medical reports to patients via email.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Diaz, MD?
Are you Dr. Diaz?

Visit Dr. Diaz

Dr. Diaz accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Cross