Dr. Luis Corrales, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 43

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Luis Corrales, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Pomona, CA and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities Casa Colina Hospital and San Antonio Regional Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Luis Corrales, MD

Garey Orthopedics Medical Group/ CorralesADVANCED Joint Replacements

255 E Bonita Ave Bldg 1 Ste 101 Pomona, CA 91767

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Corrales with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Riverside Community Hospital.

Make an appointment at Riverside Community Hospital today at (951) 335-3393.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Riverside Community Hospital.

Dr. Corrales' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Corrales

87.09677419354838%
1.075268817204301%
7.526881720430108%

Very dedicated!!!
I’ve been seeing Dr.Corrales for years and am very grateful. He’s serious about what he does , including vitamins, vegetables, lots of protein. He works hard to make sure you have the best outcome possible. I trust him , and his office. He did my knee replacement three weeks ago and I’m very excited. I highly recommend him.
L. Saunders – Jul 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Very well! He operated on my right hip and did an excellent job. I feel so much better!
Lynn M. – Jun 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
I visited Dr. Corrales today 02/08/2022. I went in reference to a possible shoulder surgery. I had many questions for the doctor. I asked a couple of questions and Dr. Corrales said that I was being aggressive. I said that I was just asking questions before surgery. He wouldn’t answer the questions and kept skirting around. I had to ask the questions over again and he wouldn’t answer. If I am having major surgery I want to know exactly what is going on. He said that I was yelling at him. I was using my normal voice. Then, after refusing to answer my questions, he said that I needed to get another doctor. I asked why and he said that we couldn’t work together. I said that I just wanted him to answer some simple questions. He stated that we couldn’t work together and he got up and opened the door and indicated that I was to leave. Is this how doctors behave when you simply ask a few questions. Wow!!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Kathleen Trautwein – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
I am very happy with my Total Knee Replacement done by Dr. Corrales. He was focused on my problem, explained everything very carefully and in detail. It is great to be able to walk like a normal person. When I was told about this surgery, I did not hesitate to contact Dr. Corrales Office to start the process. Everyone working with Dr. Corrales is professional and very helpful.
Shirley S. – Feb 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Because of his skill and knowledge, I recovered faster than any of my friends who had the same surgery but different doctors and care facility.
Patricia S. – Jan 26, 2022
Thank you so much for your review :) Awesome job...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Dr. Corrales correctly diagnosed my hip problem and also a back problem that I was having. After surgery, I’m pain free and have been able to resume an active life.
Catherine M. – Jan 26, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
I had hip replacement surgery by Dr Corrales on 4/1/21. It was a completely positive experience! He is not only very professional and proficient, but kind and caring as well. This was my first surgery EVER and from the first visit, as well as the follow ups, he listened to and answered my questions thoroughly and patiently. On surgery day, he talked to me before hand and made sure I felt ready to go, and had all my questions answered. His team, from the anesthesiologist to his surgical assistants were kind and respectful, explaining what they were going to be doing and assuring me that they would be monitoring me every minute. I felt very confident that I was in good hands. It has been 9 months now since the surgery. I am doing GREAT and I am so pleased with the results--- I can walk easily, without pain, which was my goal! I highly recommend Dr. Corrales. I will have him do my left hip when the time comes! - Mrs. Crest
Kristy Crest – Dec 01, 2021
Thank you so much for your review! Very blessed...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
I had total right knee replacement in March of 2021. I can't believe how great I feel doctor Corrales and his team did a wonderful job they all work together and I never felt I was alone going through this process I would recommend doctor Corrales for anyone considering a knee replacement
Brenda Donnelly – Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
He is a brilliant surgeon no doubt; however, he doesn’t talk to his patients at all and I respect that as his time is precious. Just wish he could’ve checked in with me or a member of his staff but no problem.
Susan Z. – Jun 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
He replaced my right knee & gave me an active pain free life back!
Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
I went to see Dr Corrales for a knee replacement.I picked him because my daughter a college soccer player had two acl surgerys done at Gary Orthopedics by Dr.Christopher Chalian and he was amazing.When I found out that he had retired and Dr. Corrales had replaced him that spoke volumes to me,so I went with him and im so glad I did, from start to finish everything was first class my results were amazing,Dr. I cant thank you enough I am walking better than I have in years.
Fredrick Airth Upland Calif – Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
I was very nervous about this, being that it was my first surgery...a left hip replacement. Dr Corrales and his staff, put my fears to rest with their reassurances, and professionalism. The entire process was 100 % positive, from the surgery to the post operative care, to the physical therapy... all carefully orchestrated to be as efficient and helpful as possible. I am completely healed and on my way to a better quality of life than I have had in years! Thank you Dr Corrales, you are my hero!
Beverly Foster – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
He is rude, unsympathetic and apparently arrogant.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Pat Callies – Sep 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
One year ago in October Dr Corrales did a reverse total shoulder replace for me. After hearing war stories from friends, doctors and others advising me not to do it I could stand the extreme pain and lack of use of my right shoulder NO longer, I proceeded with the surgery. Today, one year later, I have 99.9% use of my right shoulder. The pain is gone. THANK YOU Dr Corrales. I should have trusted you two years earlier.
Teressa – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
The first day I walked into Dr. Corrales' office early this year, I knew I picked the right person to do my total knee replacement surgery. I have seen a few ortho doctors in the past, and was not impressed of what they said. Dr. Corrales did my total knee replacement in April, 2019, and my results were amazing! He is very knowledgeable, personable, courteous, and really cares about his patients! He uses up-to-date procedures and answers all your questions. He stressed how important exercise and diet is to our body in order to have a successful outcome. I have now been exercising diligently since June, and I feel fantastic! Thank you, Dr., for being the amazing person you are!
Lori, Glendora, CA – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
There are not enough words to express how amazing Dr. Corrales and his staff are! He performed my ACL surgery in April. I was sent to another surgeon initially through my insurance and the care was horrible so I found Dr. Corrales and went through the process of changing my insurance so he could oversee my care. That was the best decision I made! Dr. Corrales provided an extremely high level of care and attention to detail. He took the time to explain my options to me and made sure I understood the entire process. This is my first major surgery and was able to ease my anxiety easily. He is a gifted surgeon and well versed in his field and he has an amazing office staff. I would recommend him to anyone and if I ever have any additional orthopedic surgery needs he will be my first call!
Mirna DeLeon – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Dr. Corrales has given me a second new knee that's ready for travel and long walks. No more bone on bone, glorious! I'm impressed with his methodical analysis and innovation. Dr. Corrales' office is totally organized, thank you Monica & expediters. I sure picked the right surgeon!
Lana Tripathi – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Dr. Corrales did a hip replacement for me March 2019. he explained the procedure before and after the surgery . Everything went very well. All of his Staff and everyone at Casa Colina were GREAT! Thank you DR. Corrales . Mary langevin in Upland Ca.
Mary langevin in Upland , CA – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Had partial knee replacement - and have referred a couple of my Softball teammates for knee replacements as well. Back playing softball (full speed) in about 1yr of recovery. I wish I had done it sooner. No regrets
Steven Smith – Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Dr. Corrales performed a hip replacement for me in January, 2018. From my first appointment with him, through the scheduling process, the surgery and after care, I was very impressed. Everyone I came into contact with was personable, helpful and professional. I had no worries before the surgery. I had all the information I needed, and a reassurance from Dr. Corrales that all would go well. And I am pleased to report things went even better than I had expected.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Corrales?