Dr. Luis Corrales, MD

Dr. Luis Corrales, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Luis Corrales, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Pomona, CA. He has been practicing for 10 years.

2776 N Garey Ave

Pomona, CA 91767

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Corrales

See how frequently Dr. Corrales performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
Osteoarthritis of Hip
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Corrales's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Corrales does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Ucsf/Moffitt Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Ucsf/Moffitt Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Malabar Orthopedic Inst Hip and Knee Reconstruction and Joint Replacement Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Corrales has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Corrales has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Corrales does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corrales and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Corrales' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corrales to family and friends
Dr. Corrales' Performance
in Rancho Cucamonga |
Dr, Corrales is the best ortho surgeon that I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I have had both hips replaced by different ortho doctors (Kaiser). One was a success, but the second was not.. This last April, Dr. Corrales replaced my left knee. Best replacement yet! I'm sure he'll be doing my right knee soon.
in Rancho Cucamonga |
Dr. Corrales was a life saver for me. I had my hip replacement in May 2017.. I had been limping severely with ongoing pain. Friends, family and co-workers cannot believe that I am walking without a limp with no signs of having had surgery 6 months ago. Dr. Corrales and his surgical team, office staff, and his assistant Gina are courteous and extremely professional. He takes the time to explain the whole process including recovery. I am extremely satisfied with the whole experience.
in San Dimas, CA |
Having recently had a total hip replacement with Dr. Corrales I can only praise the program that accompanied my journey: required educational class, preparations to be made, equipment needed at home, what to expect day of surgery and upon release. With the Joint Coach I received daily emails asking how I was doing, pain level and advice to help me through the day. I could also ask questions. Everyone has been impressed with my progress and I give all the credit to Dr. Corrales/Casa Colina.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
My wife and I both received a right hip replacement from Dr. Corrales. We were well prepared for the surgery and everything went as we were told it would go.. I'm sure that Dr. Corrales does other types of surgery as well but we heard that he has done many hip replacements. The results for both of us were excellent. Follow his instructions, and you will be relieved of the pain that you had before the surgery. You will be very happy with Dr. Corrales and his team.
in Pomona, CA |
Dr Corrales replaced my knees one in April & the other in July. My knees were in constant pain when walking prior to surgery. I woke up pain free and was walking the same day. Dr Corrales employs the most up to date techniques applicable to your unique situation. He explains everything that will be done beforehand. I have followed all instructions and have had no problems. In addition, the staff has been very helpful and easily accessable for all questions and concerns. Thank you Dr Corrales
Claremont, CA |
After three days of trying to get an appointment, I finally gave up. Don't bother calling unless you like answering machines and never getting a call back.
in Upland, CA |
Dr Corrales did a fantastic job. I had a partial knee replacement. Within 48 hours my knee felt like new. Dr Corrales explained the procedure and after the surgery he checked in on me explained what he had done. Great bedside manner.
in Upland, CA |
Thanks to the expertise of Dr. Corrales, my recent Mako robotic-assisted surgery for a partial knee replacement at Casa Colina Surgery Center was successful. It is a pleasure to be able to walk again without constant knee pain. After surgery, I had very minimal knee pain, and recovery has been progressing quickly. Be sure to attend one of his informative joint replacement seminars for thorough information. Thanks again, Dr. Corrales!
in Fontana, CA |
Dr. Corrales helped me with his diagnosis of Metalosis in my hips from a bi-lateral hip replacement I had done years ago at Kaiser. I had been in pain for 7 years until his diagnosis. He has done hip revisions on both my hips and now I feel great again. I had seen other doctor's over the years but none of them cared enough to think outside the box or tried to figure out what the problem was. I would totally recomend Dr. Corrales for your orthapedic needs.
in Chino Hills, CA |
I had a good experience with this doctor. Knee surgery, (arthoscopic for miniscus tear) was performed in Dec. 2016 after month of physical therapy without significant improvement. I had the surgery outpatient at Casa Colina. Improvement was significant the day after surgery. I was able to enjoy the Christmas holiday and return to work right on schedule after the break. Dr. Corrales is very particular about his patient's care and is attentive to every detail. I would highly recommend him.
in Upland, CA |
Other patient reviews were influential in choosing Dr. Corrales for my hip replacement surgery and my own experience with him proved them right. I went from excruciating hip pain and wheelchair dependence to absolutely no pain, or necessary medication for it, from the day of the surgery to the last follow-up visit a year later. Freedom is sweet, Thank you Dr. Corrales! Surgery: Jan. 2016 -Jan. 2017
in Ontario, CA |
My experience with Dr. Corrales and his staff were always accommodating and met my every need. Dr. Corrales replaced my knee which is now functioning perfectly and I am pain free.
in Glendora, CA |
I learned of Dr Corrales from a news paper article and attended a meeting at Casa Colina. I was so impressed that I made a consultation appointment. My experience from that meeting, thru the surgery, and recovery has been great. Dr Corrales walked me thru each step, and made me comfortable for the entire procedure. He gave me back the pain free use of my legs.
in Glendora Ca |
I highly recommend Dr. Luis Corrales! I had a total knee replacement my experience of recovery was great! There is no stitches to be removed there's a waterproof bandage you can shower. Used a walker for a couple of days after that no cane no walker. It's important that you do physical therapy. My healing process and movement I have done very well! My recovery has been a good one for me ! Thank you! Dr corrales really know what he is doing! And does it well!
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Corrales was very easy to talk with and was extremely patient when explaining each and every option available regarding total hip replacement surgery. He answered all my questions and made sure that I understood everything. He put me at ease about the surgery and my recovery. He did an excellent job and I feel better then I have in years. Thank you Dr. Corrales and staff :)
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
With out any reservations, I recommend Dr. Corrales. He and his staff were 5-Star with replacing my hip. From the very first visit to follow-ups I felt well taken care of and understood every step in the process. Questions I had in between visits were handle quickly and professionally. My recovery was faster than expected and I attribute that to the great care, knowledge and abilities of Dr. Corrales and his team.
in Pomona ca |
Dr. Corrals is wonderful, the staff is wonderful, my whole experience of hip replacement surgery, on a scale of 1 to 10 Dr. Corrals the surgical team, and the after care get 1000. Dwight woody
in Claremont, CA |
Broke every bone in my ankle and Dr. Corrales repaired it completely without pain. He kept me informed as to what was required in great detail. If anything he's overly cautious in making sure enough time goes by to allow complete healing. Highly recommend him for orthopedic surgery.
in Covina, CA |
On 06/29/16 Dr. Corrales performed a Mako robotic arm - partial knee replacement. I am beyond pleased with the results. Not only is Dr. Corrales a great surgeon, his bedside manner left me at ease from start to finish. In all my visits he is never rushed as is the case with many busy professionals, he takes his time to answer questions and his support staff is great. Here am I 3 weeks out from surgery and no cane is needed, and my scar is healing perfectly. Thank you Dr. Corrales!!
in Claremont, ca |
Multiple visits and he never examined me, he seemed annoyed and was rude.
in Fontana, CA |
Very professional , kind and caring I was extremely happy witt Dr. Corrales, he listened to all my concerns I had I would highly recommended him. Thank You Dr
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Visit was quick and brief. No detail to my condition provided other than general diagnosis and told to take it easy. I wanted a bit more information about my knee sprain....such as which tendons or ligaments were effected, this information was not provided. Also I exercise every day so my idea of taking it easy and resting is different then someone else's, again, no details were provided to me as far as what was meant by taking it easy
in Bellflower Ca |
He has been very kind and takent he time needed for any of my concerns
in Upland, CA |
I met Dr Corrales and just knew I found the perfect surgeon for me. His serious focus and expectations plus my commitment to work hard and earn my new knee, made us a perfect combination. Valery, his coordinator, was a wiz. I had my surgery, thanks to this gifted surgeon and his super crew, I took my rehab seriously and made steady progress. I am thrilled my new mobility, lower blood pressure and 15lbs is off. My 2015 L.A.C.model knee is a joy. Thank you Dr. C
in Upland, CA |
Dr. Corrales was very understanding of my needs and any questions that I had about my surgery.
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Corrales performed a total hip surgery on my right hip last June and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I was walking without a cane or walker within two weeks of the surgery. The surgery and recovery went smoothly and now I'm pain free in that hip. I will be needing a replacement of my left hip soon and I wouldn't have anyone else but Dr. Corrales perform the surgery! Also, his office assistant, Albert, was so very kind and supportive, always helping me with any concerns.
in Claremont, CA |
Knowledgeable and well informed doctor. Caring. Listens to patient's concerns and addresses them well. He was well prepared for unforeseen medical requirements during my surgery. I think Dr. Corrales' staff is particularly strong and very caring. They put me at ease during what I thought would be a very scary experience. They were supportive during my recovery, and answered promptly any concerns I had.
in Claremont, CA, 91711 |
My mother told me about Dr. Corrales after he did her full knee replacement a couple of years ago. She had nothing but phrase for him. I have had a bad knee since about 1965 from a high school track accident and over the years I have damaged it several times. I set up an appointment with him. He answered ALL of my questions. When I left his office, I knew I had the right guy. The preparation by Dr. Corrales and his staff was incredible. I even heeled faster then expected.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Ms. Knuth Dr. Corrales explained to me & my husband the out come of the x-ray taken on my right shoulder. He drew a picture of the shoulder & emphasized the areas of concern causing my shoulder pain. He explained the pain would only get worst over time. There was only one procedure that would take the pain away, which had limitations (lifting only up to 15 lbs, 85% range of motion returned). The procedure was reverse shoulder replacement. 7/27-12/24/15 recovery/w PT @ Casa Colina, Pomona
in Fontana, CA |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Corrales on both my surgeries. I first had a shoulder replacement then a total hip replacement and with both surgeries Dr. Corrales was very through in explaining both procedures to me. If my family or I had any questions he and his team were there to answer them. I could not have asked for a better surgeon/doctor for my procedures.
in San Jose, CA |
Struggled with hip pain for 8 years, no other doctor took the time to listen to my symptoms and offer a helpful solution. Got me the help I needed and will be getting a much need surgery at the beginning of next year! Thank you so much!
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr Corrales replaced my left hip, this was the first operation I have ever had and with his experience he was very confident and reassuring, everything went well and if I ever need my right replaced (I have arthritis) I will absolutely call Dr. Corrales again! - John Towle
in Upland, CA |
A very great experience all around, a wonderful and skilled physician and a great staff working behind him. I highly recommend Dr. Corrales.
in Upland, CA |
A physician's expertise is my prime consideration when contemplating surgery. Dr. Corrales met my highest expectations. During subsequent physical therapy, my therapist noted that his post-surgery patients did exceptionally well.
in Upland, CA |
I would definitely recommend Dr Corrales. . I had a hip replacement, We talked about it. He explained the procedure. No pressure to do the procedure. Kept reminding me that I would know when the time was right for me. I talked to many people and Dr Corrales name kept coming up. No derogatory comments from people I knew. I am so glad I had this done with a doctor like Dr Corrales. I would be glad to talk to anyone about my experience. ++++++
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
Dr. Corrales is the most caring, considerate Dr. I know. He spends time with me and answers all my questions. He did my rotator cuff surgery a year ago and in January he is doing a knee replacement. I trust him and feel very good about his doing my surgery.
in Upland, CA |
Dr. Corrales did a hip replacement on me. The hip is great, no problems with it. My wife needs a knee replacement and she too will go to Dr. Corrales. As well as being a terrific surgeon he has a great staff of people who keep everything moving and make sure the patients are well taken care of.
in Loma Linda, CA |
Had knee replacement surgery on my left knee, 5 Years ago, this operation was n Casa Grande, AZ 85122, and the surgery and rehabilation was good and I was very pleased with the results. On August 31, 2015, I had the good fortune to have right knee replaced by Dr. Corrales and his staff. I have never been as impressed with a Doctor, Staff, Hospital and Therepy group as DR. Corralles has with him. I have had several major operations, but none as good, with almost immediate recovery. he's a 10.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Corrales, MD?
Are you Dr. Corrales?