Dr. Luis Chaves Villamil, MD

Addiction Psychiatry | Male

Psychological Associates 1725 N University Dr Ste 350 Coral Springs, FL 33071 Get Directions
Dr. Luis Chaves Villamil, MD

Dr. Luis Chaves Villamil, MD is an addiction psychiatry doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. Dr. Chaves Villamil is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.

Dr. Chaves Villamil's Experience

See how Dr. Chaves Villamil's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chaves Villamil

Dr. Chaves Villamil accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Chaves Villamil is now accepting new patients
Linda Berlin Psy. D.& Psychological Associates, P.A.1725 N University Dr Ste 350
Coral Springs, FL 33071
(954) 227-2700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chaves Villamil has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chaves Villamil's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaves Villamil to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Chaves Villamil's Performance
in Fort lauderdale |
Dr. Chavez is in my opinion, a terrible doctor. He will write as many prescriptions as he can, but from my experience, and the similar reviews read here, he has no empathy for his patients.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I was scared about my visit today with Dr. Chaves, due to a horrible recent experience with another so called psychiatrist. Dr. Chaves was absolutely friendly, making me feel comfortable, took his time and REALLY LISTENED to my medical history and concerns. He kept me on some medications that have worked for me, to see if I'm going to continue to respond well to treatment. The staff is really nice and the office is beautiful and comfortable. Couldn't ask for a better first visit.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. Extremely smart, and takes the time to listen and care for me. He has been a blessing to me, therefore a blessing on my entire family. Highly recommend Dr. Chaves, he truly wants to improve my quality of life, and for that I'm grateful. I received very poor treatment in CT. before I moved to Florida, and he is a Godsend as far as I'm concerned.
Brooklyn, NY |
Office unresponsive, takes weeks to return calls. Dr chavez is does not care about his patients. He just prescribes pills and if they dont work, he refuses to treat you and sends you a letter dismissing you as his patient.
Coral Springs |
The office makes you answer specific questions regarding why you are making an appointment i.e depression level, anxiety level. I was desperate to see a psychiatrist bc I was feeling severely depressed and hopeless and felt I needed an assessment and proper diagnosis, most likely medication. The office then scheduled my appointment 2 weeks from that day. A week before my appointment the office calls and states the doctor refuses to take my "case". They did not have a reason or explaintion why.
Boca Raton, FL |
I went to this man a nd poured my heart out, I was suicidal, depressed and feeling hopeless, he gave me medication that didn't help. When I went back he just gave me more medication that made my symptoms worse. I kept calling for help and it would take days for a response. Eventually I got a certified letter in the mail saying he refused to treat me. He didn't even have the decency to offer a referral. How can he treat people so poorly, and consider himself a healer is beyond me.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Chaves Villamil, MD?
Are you Dr. Chaves Villamil?

Compare Dr. Chaves Villamil

Dr. Chaves Villamil's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Addiction Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Antisocial Personality Disorder
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia
  • Substance Abuse
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Dr. Chaves Villamil does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaves Villamil and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Psychiatry