Dr. Luis Cardenas, DMD

Dr. Luis Cardenas, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Luis Cardenas, DMD is an dentist who practices in Aventura, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Cardenas is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Memorial Hospital West.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Cardenas' Experience

Visiting Dr. Cardenas

Dr. Cardenas accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cardenas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cardenas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cardenas to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Cardenas' Performance
in MIRAMAR, FL |
My daughter Nina had 4 wisdom teeth removed. Great work and easy recovery.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I was just at his office taking my sister who has recently suvered an attack and been brutally bit up by her ex husband. She had multiple face fractures in her chin and jaw including 5 broken teeth. Neitherless to say, the staff was very ver rude, and i tried to calm her down to wait to talk to the doctor hoping dr. Cardenas would give her the proper care and attention. It got much worst when his attitude was worst than the front desk person and the assistant who was treating her case. we left.
in Plantation, FL |
The office staff was very pleasant and efficient. Dr Cardenas took the time to explain in full details how the procedure would go. I was very pleased with the care I received.
in Hollywood, FL |
My mother suffers from Alzheimer?s and has had to have several teeth extracted because of the disease. Dr. Cardenas and his staff have always gone above and beyond to ensure that my mother was treated with gentleness, dignity and compassion for each procedure. Dr. Cardenas treated the person and not the illness. In a world that allows a victim of Alzheimer?s to be marginalized and hidden Dr. Cardenas and his staff have consistently shown the humanity in medicine.
in Miami fl |
I had an amazing experience, the staff was very friendly and Took care off all my needs my surgery went smoothly I highly recommend Dr Cardenas to anyone who is looking for an oral surgeon.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
my experience with Dr. Cardenas was excellent, they brought me in quickly and took care of me extraction. the staff was very kind to me. the assistants gave me good instructions. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to come here if they need any oral surgery.
in PEMBROKE PINES |
Him and his team were amazing. I was so nervous. I have to get 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed the team made me feel safe as I was freaking out they calmed me down at the end we were laughing. They were great from the second I walked in to the second I walked out. Thank you to the doctor and his team. Highlyrics recommend anyone who needs a oral surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Luis Cardenas, DMD?
Are you Dr. Cardenas?

Compare Dr. Cardenas

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cardenas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia
  • Small Chin
  • Work-Related Injuries

Baylor University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Cardenas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cardenas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery