Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Lucy Burciaga, MD
Dr. Lucy Burciaga, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

8290 S Houghton Rd Ste 100

Tucson, AZ 85747

Learn about Dr. Burciaga

Dr. Burciaga's Experience

Dr. Burciaga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Nephrology

Dr. Burciaga does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Kaiser Permanante
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Bexar Co Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Burciaga has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burciaga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burciaga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burciaga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burciaga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burciaga to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Burciaga's Performance
in Tucson, AZ |
Not happy with my visit with Dr. B at all. She is not very understand and pushy... I had a doctor I was seeing for my diabetes for a long time now. She tried pulling me away from that doctor and almost telling me I have to see the one doctor she wanted me to see. why would she care so much who I see as long as I see one. something is not right about her.. very weird
Tucson, AZ |
At first I felt Dr. Burciaga would listen and try to help me, but I quickly realized by my second appointment when she spent all of 5 minutes with me and did not pay attention to any of my concerns that that was not the case. It has all been downhill from there...
in Benson, AZ |
I liked Dr. Burciaga quite a bit. She was respectful, sincere, considerate and kind. She listened to me when I spoke and recognized my past history of allergies and asthma. She offered the minimum of medications which is exactly what I wanted. I would definitely see her again!
in Tucson, AZ |
Saw Dr Burciaga for the second time and I am very happy with her attention to detail and her interest in my care. She remembered our previous conversation and goals we had already set for future appointments. She was the first in many doctors that even checked my heart and breathing from symptoms I was experiencing before. I love that she pays attention to details. I'm going to continue seeing her. Thank you Dr. Lucy for being there for me when I needed a real doctor.
Tucson, AZ |
She was horrible! She didn't listen to a word I said and treated me like an ignorant child. She even made fun of me as I was leaving the office for walking the wrong way until a nurse pointed me towards the door. I sobbed the whole way home from the appointment.
Tucson, AZ |
She is straight to the point and very knowledgeable. Nice staff
in Tucson, AZ |
I will never see this doctor again her bedside manner is awful. She doesn't want to help patients. First impression is the best. If you want a nice doctor who listens don't see her. I was treated awful.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Amazing Dr! She really listens to me and is full of knowledge. Would recommend to everyone!
Tucson, AZ |
Worst experience ever! She was completely dismissive of my symptoms and concerns, spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me and walked out while I was still talking. I wound up needing emergency surgery for an incarcerated hernia. Something I was told by this woman "I was fine and didn't have anything wrong with me" when I explained my symptoms. I would NEVER recommend or trust this completely incompetent "doctor."
in Sierra Vista |
Not much of an independent thinker.
Have you seen Dr. Lucy Burciaga, MD?
Are you Dr. Burciaga?