Dr. Lucio Gordan, MD

Dr. Lucio Gordan, MD

Medical Oncology  ·

Dr. Lucio Gordan, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Gainesville, FL. He specializes in medical oncology and hematology.

Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute

6420 W Newberry Rd Ste 100

Gainesville, FL 32605

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Gordan

See how frequently Dr. Gordan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anemia
Blood Disorders
Cancer

Dr. Gordan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gordan "Established in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Inst. is the largest privately owned oncology/hematology practice in the US. We are committed to providing world class cancer care in community base settings close to home serving patients as far north as Gainesville, as far south as Naples and east as Sebring in Central Florida. In association with Sara Cannon Research Inst., we offer patients access to more clinical trials than any private oncology practice in Florida. Our primary purpose is to provide the most advanced cancer treatment, using cutting-edge technologies, in a setting where patients can be close to home and surrounded by family and friends. Our physicians are board certified in Internal Medicine, Oncology and hematology. The Gainesville office offers all the services needed to meet the needs of an oncology patient. Our infusion room has expertly trained and certified oncology nurses to administer the treatment specifically researched and designed by your physician. We have in-house lab and radiology services including CT and PET. We provide two ongoing support groups that meet in our location on a monthly basis to assist patients and families in dealing with their disease process. We serve Alachua and all surrounding counties and accept all types of cancer and blood related disorders. We truly are a community-based practice that provides world class care to each individual patient close to home. "

• Medical Oncology

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Iowa Hospitals
  • University of Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gordan has no media or publications listed.

• Hungarian
  • Portuguese

Dr. Gordan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordan's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordan to family and friends

Dr. Gordan's Performance

I am seven years out from radiation. Dr. Gordan made me feel safe and loved. He suggested a Pet scan which not many were doing then. I got one and glad I did. He gave me all my options but I could decide. He is a very very special oncologist and I will never forget him. I did my radiation...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I found Dr. Gordon to be professional and attentive. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Unfortunately, the problem I've had is with his office operations. For almost every visit there is a long wait. On my last visit, I waited over an hour to have my blood drawn, and this was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Gordan?

More Oncology Specialists like Dr. Gordan at Florida Cancer Specialists and Research Institute