Dr. Lucina Trevino, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Trevino Family Clinic 507 Pleasanton Rd Ste 104 San Antonio, TX 78214 Get Directions
Dr. Lucina Trevino, MD

Dr. Lucina Trevino, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Trevino is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Trevino's Experience

See how Dr. Trevino's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trevino

Dr. Trevino accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Trevino is now accepting new patients
Trevino Family Clinic507 Pleasanton Rd Ste 104
San Antonio, TX 78214
Saturday
(210) 433-3334Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Trevino has admitting privileges.

Dr. Trevino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trevino to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Trevino's Performance
Dallas, TX |
This doctor and sister whacked out
in San Antonio,tx |
I really like that the doctor listens to me. She spends as much time as I need to answer all questions that l have.
Tucson, AZ |
Had a great visit as always. The staff was excellent. The doctor is very knowledgeable. Super caring and dedicated to her patients. Love the atmosphere in this office.
Austin, TX |
Very knowledgeable. Kind and courteous staff. Office is clean. I was treated with respect. I would recommend Dr. Trevino to all my family and friends
in San Antonio, TX |
Very nice Doctor and staff. Every is very friendly and helpful.
in San antonio |
She is very competent and professional . I always feel genuine concern for my family and myself . She is excellent!
in San Antonio |
Excellent service both by the doctor and the staff
in San Antonio,Texas |
Dr. Trevino both sisters are terrific and very good in listening to and understanding. It's always best to have patience and wait for the doctor to come in and see you to find out why your here for the visit. .am always thanking the doctor's when leaving the clinic..
in San Antonio, tx |
I want to transferring to Dr. Trevino as my family Dr. Because attention it's very good. compared with another dr. Offices????excellent
San Antonio, TX |
Going back to the previous comment. I was wrong to write it. I looked into my statement and viewed that it was a glitch and was charged only once. Dr. Trevino is really a good doctor and PA Trevino is a great! I am sorry Dr. Trevino for my error. She is willing to see you, even same day appointments. I remember when I first met her, she was the only Dr. willing to see my daughter. It appears that I am just an ungrateful patient. Again, I apologize.
San Antonio, TX |
She was awesome at first (2004-14). That was the reason why my daughter and I would go to her. Also, She gives good referrals. However her staff turnover rate is high. When you call, you have to leave a message to so they might call you back. I was never reimbursed an overcharged co pay after speaking to the young lady in charge and the doctor and lastly, today my daughter went to an appointment to receive her vaccine (which I told the nurse when set apt) to be told to go to a pharmacy.
I like that the office is small.The wait time is always extra long!You will have to wait a hour for Any Reason!
Have you seen Dr. Lucina Trevino, MD?
Are you Dr. Trevino?

Compare Dr. Trevino

Dr. Trevino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Trevino does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Trevino and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 1992

University Tex Health Scis Center

Completed in 1993

University Tex Health Scis Center

Completed in 1995

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Dr. Trevino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trevino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine