Dr. Lucien R. Ouellette, MD

Dr. Lucien R. Ouellette, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 45 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Ouellette's Experience

See how Dr. Ouellette's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ouellette

Experience with Dr. Ouellette
Dr. Ouellette's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
Dr. Ouellette Says:

I appreciate any and all feedback in an effort to improve my practice.  I view this as a partnership between my patients and my practice, so I need to know what you think. Thank you for taking the time to comment, and please reach out to us if you have concerns so we can address them directly.

Auburn, ME |
Whatever the issue, Dr. Ouellette gets to the bottom of the issue and helps heal the pain with care and concern. He and his staff are very professional!
in Winterport, ME |
Any questions I asked were answered in a caring and professional way.
Saco, ME |
Dr. Ouellette has cared for my entire family at one point or another, on numerous occasions, for years. I find him to be at his utmost professional at all times. He is always willing to work with myself and my family members to come up with the very best game plan of care each and every time. I'm not sure what we would have done over the years if it weren't for Dr. Ouellette!
in Saco, ME |
I went to OA in Saco, ME to see Dr Ouellette after tearing my Achilles. He was thorough, efficient, and polite. He quickly diagnosed my condition and the severity of the tear, and discussed several options for treatment along with the pros and cons for each option. After we determined the best option was surgery, he then explained how that would be done at the OA center in Portland as well as what the probable physical therapy needs would be. After the surgery and PT, I am back to 100%.
in Saco, ME |
My son was having heel problems during football season. After hobbling around for 6 weeks, we were able to get an appointment with Dr. Ouellette right away. He took an x-ray and explained that he had a problem with his growth plate. He recommended PT. Since OA has PT in the same building it was easy for us to get to. The PT helped and he has not had a problem since. I highly recommend Dr. Ouellette.
Saco, ME |
The visit was so positive that I have referred my own daughter to Dr. Ouellette and also referred a dear friend. Both have thanked me for the referral.
in Portland, ME |
I went to see Dr. Ouellette after suffering with severe shoulder pain for a year after a fall. It was impacting my job as a personal trainer. After imaging, he recommended a shot. It's been over a month and I'm feeling great. I'm back to my regular activities. Dr. Ouellette has a great manner and helped me through the decision making. I'll be going back if necessary.
in Saco, ME |
He fixded my hand up wicked gud and now it don't break no more.
in Saco |
Dr. Ouellette is thoughtful and thorough. I felt comfortable with the plan and he explained everything very well.
in Saco, ME |
Very arrogant, boardering rude. Doesn't explain himself, his plan or his reasoning. Terrible listener and he comes off very closed minded. Doubt I'll go back probably will try another physician at OA, as the group has a really great rep. Supporr staff was effective, efficient, and polite!
New York, NY |
Great with my son for his radial and ulna fractures and with his clavicle fracture.
Have you seen Dr. Lucien R. Ouellette, MD?
Are you Dr. Ouellette?

Compare Dr. Ouellette

Dr. Ouellette says...

A major part of my approach to healthcare is engaging the patient to make lifestyle modifications to benefit their overall health (smoking cessation, weight loss, exercise habits, sleep habits).

Dr. Ouellette says...

I specialize in finding movement variations which are contributing to the symptoms within your joints and muscles.  Often, the problem is less about where it hurts, and more about how you mechanically control your body.

Dr. Ouellette says...

Dr. Ouellette's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pediatric Sports Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Maine not available

Dr. Ouellette has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ouellette's Board Certifications

Completed in 2005

Completed in 2006

Springfield College

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Ouellette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ouellette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Sports Medicine

• Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.