Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM

Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Capek received her doctorate from McGill University. She also underwent specialized training in plastic surgery at Washington University and was awarded a Fellowship in Pediatric Plastic Surgery and Craniofacial Surgery from the University of Toronto, Hospital for Sick Children. She started her private practice in the Capital District (Albany-Schenectady-Troy-Saratoga, NY) in 1996 and has specialized in cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine for over 20 years.

713 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 308

Latham, NY 12110

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Capek

See how frequently Dr. Capek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Ptosis
Localized Fat Deposits
Breast Augmentation

Dr. Capek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Capek "In a field that is largely dominated by men, Dr. Capek is proud to be a female plastic surgeon recognized for her skill and expertise. She has practiced cosmetic surgery in the Capital District since 1996. In that time, she has developed her signature blend of advanced technology, personalized care, and an artistic eye. She thoroughly enjoys the unique challenge each patient presents in this creative specialty. She gets great satisfaction from improving the quality of life and wellness of her patients."

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Double Chin
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia

• Dermal Filler
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• McGill University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Queen Elizabeth Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard University (Deaconess)
  • Washington University (Barnes Hospital)
  • University Of Toronto (Hospital For Sick Children)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Castle Connolly Top Doctor, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
  • Abany Times Union "Top Doctor" - Plastic Surgery, 2015

Dr. Capek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Capek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Capek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Capek to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Capek Says:

I take my patient care responsibilities very seriously and I appreciate the trust my patients place in me and my staff. Their honest feedback is very important to us and we strive to always improve the service we provide.

Dr. Capek's Performance
in Waterford, NY |
Dr. Capek is an amazing and skilled surgeon. She was extremely informative during my consultation and has a very kind, sincere and trusting bedside manor. Her years of experience are quite apparent from the first visit to my post-op appointment. From the first meeting with Dr. Capek until now she has answered all of my questions, spent adequate time with me making me feel confident and comfortable. The office staff was very welcoming and made my whole surgical experience go very smooth.
Clifton Park, NY |
i WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR CAPEK. SHE IS HIGHLY SKILLED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPASIONATE. SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE DURING EVERY STEP OF MY PROCEDURE . I HAD A BEAUTIFUL RESULT. I RECOMMEND HER WITHOUT HESITATION
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Capek was very professional, caring and gave great recommendations on the options for my treatment and procedure. The whole process and procedure proceeded without a problem and I am extremely happy with the results and follow up.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Capek performed my tummy tuck and I couldn't be happier. Her staff and everything from the consultation to the surgery and aftercare was seamless. I would highly recommend Dr. Capek and her Staff.
northville, ny |
She really did not understand my concerns. She did not give me a examine. Not impressed. Not worth 150. consultation fee. I found out it was my platysma muscle giving the pulling down feeling on the sides of my face. She was clueless?
in Saugerties NY |
Dr. Capek and her team are amazing!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or result in my breast reduction surgery. She listens to the needs of her patients and is empathic, kind and confident. Ellis hospital that she is affiliated with is also a breath of fresh air with positivity and professionalism. I'm truly grateful for Dr. Capek changing my life and relieving me of my pain.
Greenwich, NY |
Dr Capek was my surgeon for a breast reduction. She and her staff were professional and caring. This surgery was the best decision of my life and I'm very glad that I chose Dr Capek.
in Queensbury, NY |
I would never recommend this doctor. We had scheduling issues on the surgery date and choose not to wait. She then decided not to reschedule without even a personel phone call. She had her staff call.
Joanne -as a result of your behavior toward me and my practice, you created and irreparable disruption of the doctor patient relationship. In consequence, you were terminated from my practice.
Have you seen Dr. Lucie Capek, MDCM?

Visit Dr. Capek

Evening
Dr. Capek accepts 7 insurance carriers
    Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO