Dr. Luciano Fiszer Adler, MD

Dr. Luciano Fiszer Adler, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·

Dr. Luciano Fiszer Adler, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery, general surgery, and more.Read his story

Memorial Division of General Surgery

601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 409

Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

• Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Community Care Network
  • Dimension Health
  • Florida Health Administrators
  • Fortified Provider Network
  • Freedom Health
  • GlobalHealth, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Fiszer Adler

Video

See how frequently Dr. Fiszer Adler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Esophageal Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery, Laparoscopic

Dr. Fiszer Adler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Fiszer Adler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fiszer Adler "I am a general surgeon, which means I perform a variety of procedures. I specialize in bariatric (weight-loss) surgery and operations on the digestive tract like gallbladder procedures, anti-reflux treatments, colon surgery as well as hernia operations, removal of lesions of the skin and more. I am also specially trained in robotic and laparoscopic surgery – which enables surgeons to perform operations through smaller incisions resulting in faster recovery time for patients. I understand that the possibility of surgery can be frightening to many people. Therefore, I take my time to get to know you, not just as a patient but also as a person to better understand your background and the impact of this medical problem on your life. I want you to feel comfortable and secure in what is happening, and will take as much time as necessary to explain the cause of your symptoms, your options, and what you can expect during and after a procedure. As a surgeon, seeing a patient after an operation that resolved their problem, hearing that they are not sick anymore and being able to participate in their healing process is one of the most gratifying feelings I am honored to experience. I believe when patients and doctors work together, people experience the best results. And that is my ultimate goal."

This content was provided by Dr. Fiszer Adler "Our mission is to relieve suffering from morbid obesity using all available modern resources to provide safe, effective, long-term results."

• Bariatric Surgery

• Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of South Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Fiszer Adler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fiszer Adler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fiszer Adler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fiszer Adler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fiszer Adler to family and friends

Dr. Fiszer Adler's Performance

I am so happy I had my Gastric Sleeve done with Dr Fiszer. I had the surgery due to all my health issues and I am so happy. Dr Fiszer and his staff are amazing. He takes time and explains the procedure and the outcome has been amazing. If you are thinking about gastric surgery Dr Fiszer is the Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Fiszer is an excellent surgeon,very attentive and accurate.I had my bariatric sleeve five weeks ago and i’m feeling great.The office staff have been very pleasant,specially Kelly D.is exceptional and so helpful.Thank you!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Fiszer and the entire staff was exceptional. I have never been to a doctor's office where everyone in the office has been so caring, so organized, efficient and attentive. Kelly D. was my coordinator and she was an angel. Dr. Fiszer was always a professional and always very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My son had surgery over two weeks ago and we had an amazing experience Dr Fisher Adler made it very easy for him to understand all the process he is an amazing doctor I would recommend him to anyone that we need his service his staff is absolutely courteous and attentive to all our needs specially...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Fiszer and his staff are very professional, caring and helpful. I'm SO happy to have been referred to him - he helped me tremendously. Thank you!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Fiszer Adler?

More Bariatric Surgery Specialists like Dr. Fiszer Adler at Memorial Division of General Surgery

Bariatric Surgery Specialist