Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Rivela

Rivela Plastic Surgery

9191 Pinecroft Dr Ste 150 Shenandoah, TX 77380

Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Rivela's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rivela

4.5

87.09677419354838%

Dr. Rivela?
Dr. Rivela's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD
Great staff and my tummy tuck came out perfectly!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
I had a breast reduction procedure performed in November 2017. Dr. Rivela and his staff are kind, caring, and professional. They helped me understand my insurance and payment options. They have always been able to accommodate appointments, even if they are last minute. The level of health care provided is top notch. Wonderful outcome from the procedure and I got the results I hoped for. They listened to my requests and concerns, no matter how small it may have seemed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
This experience has been everything I wanted positive in everyway he is the best doctor and has the best nurses I would recommend him to everyone and he is honest if there is any possible way he will make it happen I get compliments all the time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
Where to start? I had a breast reduction, tummy tuck, lipo, and upper and lower eyelids done July 2017. Dr. Rivela is meticulous at his craft and his office staff is great. The pre and aftercare were first class. I like that he gave first rate quality vitamins and eye serum. A year later, I got bit by a brown recluse spider and used him to remove the dead tissue. I knew he would do a neat and tidy job of it which he did unlike a general surgeon would do! He is my go-to guy for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
I had a procedure that I was extremely nervous and self conscious about. From the initial consult, pre surgery, surgery, and follow up, Dr. Rivela and his staff treated me with the utmost professionalism, dignity and respect one could ask for. I felt extremely at ease and informed before, during, and after the process. I highly recommend Dr. Rivela and his staff to anyone looking for their plastic surgery procedures!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
I feel I was honestly prepared for what the surgery entailed and what to expect during my recovery. I was treated with respect and the staff was attentive to my needs. I am pleased with the results, thus far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
This doctor has ruined my life 3 surgeries later and now I need a 4th not with him all just for breast implants
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
Wonderful experience. Regina is an angel, and knows her craft. The staff is friendly and professional. I saw Dr. Rivela years ago when Juvaderm first came our. I was one of his first patients to receive it. He did a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
“ From the time I scheduled my first appointment, to surgery to the post op visits, my overall experience with Dr. Rivela and his staff were EXCELLENT. I studied, researched and read reviews about numerous plastic surgeons in Houston, prior to scheduling an appointment for breast augmentation and found that Dr. Rivela was the best choice personally for me. His credentials alone are outstanding and his reviews were all excellent. Dr. Rivela is, in my opinion, the BEST plastic surgeon in Houston!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?
Dr. Rivela and his entire team were outstanding. I had an outpatient surgery at the surgery center and was awake for the entire procedure. They were very compassionate, patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lucian Rivela, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rivela?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1996
1991
1990

Dr. Rivela accepts

Dr. Rivela accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rivela's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery