Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff, MD

Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fall River, MA. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Dias-Hoff is affiliated with Saint Anne's Hospital and Southcoast Hospitals Group – Charlton Memorial.

Dr. Dias-Hoff's Experience

See how Dr. Dias-Hoff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dias-Hoff

Dr. Dias-Hoff accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dias-Hoff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dias-Hoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dias-Hoff to family and friends
    1.6
    Dr. Dias-Hoff's Performance
    in Fall River, MA |
    I've never felt my doctor was incompetent before, but coming to this office was like being seen by an actress who had been told to act like a doctor but had no idea what she was doing. I needed a standard annual physical, and she literally did almost nothing. A complete waste of time and money. Instilled no confidence in her as a primary care provider.
    in Ludlow, MA |
    I would give her a zero if I could. This was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen in my life. I recently moved from Boston to Fall River and needed a new doctor. I went to my appointment And the they didn't even have me in the system I had to wait almost 2 hours. I needed a new physical for my job. When I finally was seen by the "doctor" just kept telling me how over weight I was. I told Her I was on anxiety medication after finding my parents dead and she said "wow still"? Very rude!
    Providence, RI |
    Very poor professional ethics. I went to the providence office. I had an appointment for Friday March 24th and on Tuesday March 21st they called from her office saying that she will no longer be seeing patients at the providence office 3 days before my appointment. NO ETHICS.
    in Fall River, MA |
    shes terrible and also lies to the patiences dont deserve to be a person who leads with people meaning should not be a doctor
    in Springfield, MA |
    I was warned that this doctor who replaced Dr Pinto wasn't to punctual. After waiting 45 mins for my physical I was brought in and told I wouldn't be done with the physical for at least an hour. Never even met the Dr and I'm all set. Last year I was seen right at my appt time and it took 15 mins. Getting another primary
    East Providence, RI |
    They do not set out reminders nor do they call for an appintoment . They have just canceled my birth control out of nowhere in multiple occasions and will not refill it til I go in for appintoment when I didn't even know I needed one. Receptionist is rude and the doctor questions your sexual relationship unless your married . This office is nothing but aggravation and they are not easy to deal with .
    in Attleboro, MA |
    The receptionist is awful. They constantly make you come in to get your copay even if you just need a referral to see a specialist. Worst Drs office I have ever been to.
    Have you seen Dr. Lucia Dias-Hoff, MD?
    Are you Dr. Dias-Hoff?

Dr. Dias-Hoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Dias-Hoff has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dias-Hoff's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Dias-Hoff does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dias-Hoff and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Federal University Of Parana / Center Of Health Science

Graduated in 1986

St Josephs Medical Center

Completed in 1993

• Portuguese

Dr. Dias-Hoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dias-Hoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dias-Hoff does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dias-Hoff and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.