Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO

Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO

Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery  |

Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO is an orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery doctor who practices in Thornton, CO. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Read his story

Center for Spine and Orthopedics

• Pinnacol Assurance
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Schnell

See how frequently Dr. Schnell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shoulder Disorders
Osteoarthritis of Shoulder
Osteoarthritis

Dr. Schnell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Schnell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schnell "Dr. Schnell joined CSO as part of our Center for Sports and Orthopedic team. He is a Orthopedic surgeon and Shoulder Specialist with emphasis in Shoulder Arthroscopy and Total Shoulder Reconstruction. Dr Schnell grew up in Colorado. He received his Bachelor of Science from Dakota State University, and proceeded to attend Kansas City University of Medicine before completing an Internship and Orthopedic Surgery Residency at St. Mary's Medical Center in the Kansas City area. In 2015, he completed a Shoulder Fellowship at the St. Francis Orthopaedic Institute in Columbus, GA."

This content was provided by Dr. Schnell "I believe in treating each patient different, not just as a health care professional but the way I would like to be treated."

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

• Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Meniscus Tear

• Rotator Cuff and Labral Repair
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Total Shoulder Replacement

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Dakota State University
  • St Mary's Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • St Francis Orthopaedic Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Schnell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schnell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schnell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schnell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schnell to family and friends
Dr. Schnell's Performance
Boulder, CO |
On paper, Dr Schnell looks awesome -just the guy to treat my torn bicep. Unfortunately, due to the draconian practices of his office staff, I was unable to make an appointment because they would not make an appointment without me providing my Social Security Number. I have had countless doctors over the past 50 years - nobody has ever required a SS Number. If you have insurance, that is good enough. Have these people been reading the news about identity theft? Dissapointed I can't see him!
We understand and share your concern regarding your SSN. I have talked to our administrative team to see if we can work with you as I don't directly deal with policy. Our business manager and/or CEO would be happy to discuss options with you. Please call 303.287.2800 and ask for Karen Nunez or Allan Olipane. My primary concern is your overall health and quality of care. That is my focus for you and all of my patients.
in Arvada co |
Dr. Schnell is an outstanding Physician. He always takes the time to listen and is friendly, caring and does everything he can to get you better.
I appreciate your positive comments, Nancy. Thank you for taking time to leave me a review. Your feedback about the ease of scheduling urgent appointments is also appreciate and will be used for training purposes with our scheduling staff.
in Commerce City, CO |
Great experience with Dr. Schnell. Took the time to ensure I understood everything that was going to take place before and after the operational process. Was very quick to respond to any questions I had.
I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience, Paul. Thank you for coming to see me for your care.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Schnell and Jane are nothing but exceptional. There aren't enough GREAT things I could say. Thank you for your kindness.
Thank you for your kind comments, Donna. It's our privilege to serve you.
in Thornton, CO |
Dr. Schnell was very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. His gentle manner put me at ease before, the day of and after my surgery.
Kim, It's a privilege to care for your needs. I'm glad to hear you felt at ease before, during and after your procedure.
in Westminster, CO |
I had a laminectomy 8 weeks before hip replacement. Then, I had acute physical therapy,, home therapy and finished up with outpatient physical therapy. I went on vacation after that and then came back for my eight-week check-up. I can't even tell that I had a hip replacement. I have no pain. My movement has been limited due to back pain but not hip pain. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Schnell. I also highly recommend any physical therapy you can receive following surgery.
in Dacono, CO |
Dr. Schnell was kind and used words that I could understand. He didn't use a lot of technical terms. He was very good at explaining my diagnosis and treatment.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Schnell was professional, down to earth, and took the time to properly identify how to approach my injury. His guidance and honest was much appreciated.
in Denver, CO |
He gave me all the knowledge to ease my mind and gave me quite a lot of help in walking through the procedure.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Schnell took time with me and helped me to understand my condition. Going to the doctor can be confusing if you do not understand the terms and he really made me feel good about the care I received. Thanks Dr. Schnell!
Have you seen Dr. Lucas Schnell, DO?

Visit Dr. Schnell

Lafayette, CO 80026
St. Anthony North Hospital
14300 Orchard Parkway
Westminster, CO 80023

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Schnell at Center for Spine and Orthopedics

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist