Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Lubna Ahmad, MD
Dr. Lubna Ahmad, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center and Valley Hospital Medical Center.

Endocrine Clinic

7010 Smoke Ranch Rd Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89128

• Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ahmad

Dr. Ahmad's Experience

Dr. Ahmad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Mt Sinai School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Mt Sinai School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Ahmad has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ahmad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahmad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahmad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahmad to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Ahmad's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Las Vegas, NV |
I give her 5 stars!! She is a professional doctor! She is a compassionate and intelligent physician. She reviews my test results with me in detail and answers all my questions.
in Las Vegas, NV |
one of the best doctors in vegas!! helped me lose weight and get my blood sugars undercontrol !
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have seen Dr. Ahmad 3 times already this past year. She is very thorough, honest and overall very good doctor. She is very easy to talk to and is patient to answer all my questions regarding my health. I have been a resident of Las Vegas for about 2 years and was unsuccessful in finding another endocrinologist, she was my 5 th one and i was so weary and hesitant to see due to some of these reviews. The staff are all very polite. Nannette and Morgan are awesome!!!
Las Vegas, NV |
Called to schedule an appointment. Office staff is rude and do not care. TERRIBLE!!!! It is extremely sad because even if she is a excellent doctor her staff is a reflection of her business.
in Las Vegas, NV |
The worse dr in town !! Staff is very rude and her she is very very bad Dr , she thinks she is better then other people.
in Las Vegas |
This is the worst Dr. in all Las Vegas. If you are starting to be with her I suggest to run out the door. The staff is very rude, she makes you think you are about to die, she found a nodule in my thyroid and she never explained a reason why I might have that and also never gave me a treatment. She makes you think she is superior. Because of her fault you might become depressed.
Las Vegas, NV |
In regards to the staff - very rude on the phone as if I should feel lucky the Dr. would even make an appointment with me. On the appointment, there was the 3 different times I was asked the same questions by different staff members, then the Dr. obviously didn't read anything and asked the same questions. I tried to ask a question but the Dr. would not allow me to until she spit out her agenda. I don't want to be saddled with this group who are arrogant and place no value on anyone's time.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been seeing Her for years now and I trust her knowledge and I know she cares. I was referred to her by a friend that is also sees her. I was started on thyroid for symptoms I was having. Then referred to a endocrinologist The 1st one I saw told me my thyroid was on the low end of normal and I would take thyroid. Now 2 yrs later feeling worse I see Dr Ahmad she does blood test and review records. She finds out it wasn't my thyroid and finds out It was my anemia causing me to be sick.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I wouldn't send my worst enemy here! I waited 1 hour in the waiting room, spent 45 minutes with the nurse, and 15 minutes with the Doctor. They ask the same questions. Dr. Ahmad is very rude, condescending, and narcissistic. I was lectured for the entire 15 mins & talked to like I was 2. I was told my life choices are why I'm sick & now I must learn to live with it. Ok Mother Theresa - don't think so! Do yourself a favor and go see ANYONE else but HER!
in Las Vegas, NV |
We have yet to see Dr. Ahmad and we are already being disrespected by the Receptionist Roxanne. They first called to set appt on 11/22 and stated they would mail some forms to us. Never Received. I called today to confirm appt for tomorrow and Roxanne stated you should have confirmed a week ago not today. I believed its her job to call patients to verify and confirm appts. she also stated that on Tuesdays they do not take new patients, so then why was an appt set? continue on next survey......
in Las Vegas |
I ended up walking out of my first appointment. I filled out all of their paperwork regarding my medical history prior to coming in, then the nurse spent a solid half an hour asking all the same questions again in the exam room. Instead of entering the answers directly into the computer, they write it down on paper and make you wait while they transfer it into the computer. Two hours later I saw Dr. Ahmad and she was arrogant and did not hear a word I said. Not the doctor for me.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
I get there early sit and wait in the room for 2 hours 45 min. Finally the doctor comes in and doesn't give me (her current waiting patient) her full attention but proceeds to talk to her assistant about a previous patient. The assistants were kind and caring but the doctor was cold and qickly left again and I waited another 15 minutes to see her again. The front receptionist, Roxanna was very rude. When I had questions about my blood work she wouldn't clarify just repeated herself.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
I went to Dr. Ahmed on 10/24/ 24/2016. I can say this was the worst experience I ever had at a doctor's office. From the start of my visit she was rude and condescending. She verbally attacked me about the different medications I am taking (per my primary physician) and at one point mocked me in front of students because my hands were shaking. She is an awful doctor. I left in shock at the way I was treated!!!! I also waited 3 hours after my scheduled appointment time to be seen.
in Las Vegas |
1 star for communication, 2 stars for resume. 3 appointments and no diagnosis or treatment plan. She required me to stop all previously prescribed meds for 4 weeks before coming back. Condescending to me and not open to any questions or input. Obviously patient relationship is not important to Dr. Ahmad
in Las Vegas, NV |
She seems to OVER test everything and when you have an appointment with her, you better plan on being there 3-4 hours. She is very snooty and does not listen to her patients. I stuck it out for 2 years. I used to think she was just through and snoty...but after today I just had to walk out. I could no longer handle her disrespect. Maybe it was me being in pain from surgery not being able to handle her not listen to my feeling and thoughts and her telling me I was paying for her expertise.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Over 2 Hours Wait Time Lubna would not allow me to speak unless she asked a direct question. She said if she wanted to hear what I had to say, she would make an appointment with me in my office. She insulted my primary care physician, made some very big assumptions that were incorrect and insulted me and my medication (Armour Thyroid). I was reduced to tears. I had waited so long to get an appointment with her, all for nothing. I wasn't allowed to ask her a thing. She didn't run any labs.
I'm a pretty strong woman. I have thick skin and can handle a great deal. I have NEVER been reduced to tears like I have been with this doctor. I literally gave up trying to explain and just started crying during a visit. I know take anxiety meds prior to seeing her.
Las Vegas |
The worst doctor visits in my life. Nothing was explained of why different tests and labwork were done. Dr. was impersonal, demeaning,and treated me like a child. No bedside manner.
Unprofessional, lack of communication to patient and family. No diagnosis or plan of treatment discussed with patient or family.
Have you seen Dr. Lubna Ahmad, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahmad?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist at MountainView Hospital

Visit Dr. Ahmad