Dr. Lubna Ahmad, MD

Dr. Lubna Ahmad, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female | 51 years old

Dr. Ahmad specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Las Vegas, NV. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ahmad? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ahmad's Experience

See how Dr. Ahmad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ahmad

Dr. Ahmad accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ahmad has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ahmad
Dr. Ahmad's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (104)
in Las Vegas |
I ended up walking out of my first appointment. I filled out all of their paperwork regarding my medical history prior to coming in, then the nurse spent a solid half an hour asking all the same questions again in the exam room. Instead of entering the answers directly into the computer, they write it down on paper and make you wait while they transfer it into the computer. Two hours later I saw Dr. Ahmad and she was arrogant and did not hear a word I said. Not the doctor for me.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
I get there early sit and wait in the room for 2 hours 45 min. Finally the doctor comes in and doesn't give me (her current waiting patient) her full attention but proceeds to talk to her assistant about a previous patient. The assistants were kind and caring but the doctor was cold and qickly left again and I waited another 15 minutes to see her again. The front receptionist, Roxanna was very rude. When I had questions about my blood work she wouldn't clarify just repeated herself.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
I went to Dr. Ahmed on 10/24/ 24/2016. I can say this was the worst experience I ever had at a doctor's office. From the start of my visit she was rude and condescending. She verbally attacked me about the different medications I am taking (per my primary physician) and at one point mocked me in front of students because my hands were shaking. She is an awful doctor. I left in shock at the way I was treated!!!! I also waited 3 hours after my scheduled appointment time to be seen.
in Las Vegas |
1 star for communication, 2 stars for resume. 3 appointments and no diagnosis or treatment plan. She required me to stop all previously prescribed meds for 4 weeks before coming back. Condescending to me and not open to any questions or input. Obviously patient relationship is not important to Dr. Ahmad
in Las Vegas, NV |
She seems to OVER test everything and when you have an appointment with her, you better plan on being there 3-4 hours. She is very snooty and does not listen to her patients. I stuck it out for 2 years. I used to think she was just through and snoty...but after today I just had to walk out. I could no longer handle her disrespect. Maybe it was me being in pain from surgery not being able to handle her not listen to my feeling and thoughts and her telling me I was paying for her expertise.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Over 2 Hours Wait Time Lubna would not allow me to speak unless she asked a direct question. She said if she wanted to hear what I had to say, she would make an appointment with me in my office. She insulted my primary care physician, made some very big assumptions that were incorrect and insulted me and my medication (Armour Thyroid). I was reduced to tears. I had waited so long to get an appointment with her, all for nothing. I wasn't allowed to ask her a thing. She didn't run any labs.
I'm a pretty strong woman. I have thick skin and can handle a great deal. I have NEVER been reduced to tears like I have been with this doctor. I literally gave up trying to explain and just started crying during a visit. I know take anxiety meds prior to seeing her.
Las Vegas |
The worst doctor visits in my life. Nothing was explained of why different tests and labwork were done. Dr. was impersonal, demeaning,and treated me like a child. No bedside manner.
Unprofessional, lack of communication to patient and family. No diagnosis or plan of treatment discussed with patient or family.
Have you seen Dr. Lubna Ahmad, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahmad?

Dr. Ahmad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Ahmad has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ahmad's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Mt Sinai School Med

Completed in 1995

Mt Sinai School Med

Completed in 1997

Dr. Ahmad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahmad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: