Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Nguyen

Luan N Nguyen MD Inc

18080 Beach Blvd Ste 105 Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Huntington Beach, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nguyen to book an appointment.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen?
First of all, I would have to thank Dr. Nguyen for an excellent job of the removal of my fat tissue on my forehead. He was very meticulous with the procedure. The procedure went very well and he and his staff were friendly and professional. He explained everything to me before the procedure fluently. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs this type of work done.
Andre Diep – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD?
Thank you Dr. Nguyen Luan for the outstanding blepharoplasty job you have done on my wife. I was skeptical at first about her revision surgery because she had gone with a different surgeon who didn't do a good job. Dr. Nguyen was very kind & requested to meet up with me to explain the procedures and process. I felt very good about him, his skill, confidence & professionalism. My wife received an amazing result & she is very happy now. I'm so thankful to Dr. nguyen & his expertise. Andrew
Andrew G in Fullerton, CA – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD?
I received eyelids surgery from Dr. Luan Nguyen and I am very pleased with his work. He is very skillful, very kind and truly professional. I trusted him right away from the first consultation visit. He is very thorough and take time to explain to me every step of the process. Office is clean and quiet. Service was excellence. He gives 100% attention to his patients, I feel like a family member. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. He is fantastic!
Thao Pham in Fullerton, CA – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD?
Had a tummy tuck and liposuction about 3 weeks ago, Dr. Nguyen is amazing, attentive and extremely professional. The two ladies in the office are truly concerned about my recovery and have done everything to make me feel that I'm the most important client when I come in to the office. Dr. Nguyen had my surgery done at an out patient center and the nurse and staff were great. The recovery is harder then I expected but I was told everything upfront. I would not go anywhere else!!!!
Judy in Irvine, CA – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD?
I've had 2 surgeries and both went well. He is very thorough and available for phone calls after surgery which made me feel assured. What I like most about Dr. Nguyen is that he is a perfectionist and I was very comfortable during surgery. I have recommended him to friends and family.
LB in Hilo, HI – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD?
I've had two consultations with Dr. Nguyen and have referred people to him as well for consultations. He is detailed, thorough, and concerned about your comfort level and well-being. What I like the most about him is he tells you to go get at least 3 consultations from other doctors and proceed with who you are most comfortable with. His pricing is very reasonable as well.
Stephanie D. in Irvine, CA – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nguyen?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery