Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD
Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Huntington Beach, CA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Huntington Beach Hospital and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center.

18080 Beach Blvd Ste 105

Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Nguyen does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
in Fullerton, CA |
Thank you Dr. Nguyen Luan for the outstanding blepharoplasty job you have done on my wife. I was skeptical at first about her revision surgery because she had gone with a different surgeon who didn't do a good job. Dr. Nguyen was very kind & requested to meet up with me to explain the procedures and process. I felt very good about him, his skill, confidence & professionalism. My wife received an amazing result & she is very happy now. I'm so thankful to Dr. nguyen & his expertise. Andrew
in Fullerton, CA |
I received eyelids surgery from Dr. Luan Nguyen and I am very pleased with his work. He is very skillful, very kind and truly professional. I trusted him right away from the first consultation visit. He is very thorough and take time to explain to me every step of the process. Office is clean and quiet. Service was excellence. He gives 100% attention to his patients, I feel like a family member. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. He is fantastic!
in Irvine, CA |
Had a tummy tuck and liposuction about 3 weeks ago, Dr. Nguyen is amazing, attentive and extremely professional. The two ladies in the office are truly concerned about my recovery and have done everything to make me feel that I'm the most important client when I come in to the office. Dr. Nguyen had my surgery done at an out patient center and the nurse and staff were great. The recovery is harder then I expected but I was told everything upfront. I would not go anywhere else!!!!
in Hilo, HI |
I've had 2 surgeries and both went well. He is very thorough and available for phone calls after surgery which made me feel assured. What I like most about Dr. Nguyen is that he is a perfectionist and I was very comfortable during surgery. I have recommended him to friends and family.
in Irvine, CA |
I've had two consultations with Dr. Nguyen and have referred people to him as well for consultations. He is detailed, thorough, and concerned about your comfort level and well-being. What I like the most about him is he tells you to go get at least 3 consultations from other doctors and proceed with who you are most comfortable with. His pricing is very reasonable as well.
Have you seen Dr. Luan Nguyen, MD?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance

Visit Dr. Nguyen