Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Weil Jr

Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Des Plaines, IL. He graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry, emergency sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Weil Jr accepts

Dr. Weil Jr accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Weil Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

I treat each patient as an individual and take the time and effort necessary to understand each individuals problems and needs.  I think of myself as a medical detective, trying to find the solutions that other doctors may not be able to disting...

• Podiatry

4.0

Dr. Weil Jr?
Dr. Weil Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM
EXELENT.. EXPLAIN EVERY THING WHIT KNOWLEGDLE AND COMFORT SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.. VERY VERY HAPPY
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I was in good hands with Dr. Weil Jr. at Weil Foot & Ankle Institute. I felt confident in Dr. Weil Jr.'s knowledge and skill in his ability to preform my bunion surgery. Everything went smoothly and as expected. Thank you Dr. Weil Jr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Weil is very respectful and considerite to his patients. Dr. Weil is always prompt in his appointment time. His care and attention to detail was noted at each appointment. My bunion surgery went extremely well with postive outcomes and recovery time faster than my first opinion. I highly recommended his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Lowell Weil Jr is outstanding! He is very professional & at the same time is friendly & engaging. His staff is excellent, courteous & supportive. I just had my 6 mos. follow up with Dr. Weil. My foot has healed perfectly. I can wear shoes now with no pain. Julia the physical therapist at the Des Plaines location was fantastic and I felt so well taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Weil Jr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I saw doctor Lowell Weil Jr. in July 2018 for ball a foot pain after consecutive treatment failed. I am a long distance runner. After exam we agreed surgery was my best option. Being a runner I was scared but Dr Wiel Jr answered all my questions. I had the surgery on 08-02-18 for torn planter plate with osteotomy. My recovery has been amazing and exceeded my expectations. Dr. Weil Jr and his staff are amazing. Dr Weil Jr is not only one of the best he is the best surgeon. I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Weil is a true professional. He completed bunion surgery on both feet with amazing results. No pain after surgery! He is clear and concise with the instructions for both pre-op and post-op. Patients need to follow instructions to the letter to obtain optimum results. Dr. Weil treats his patients with respect and dignity as does the Staff. Couldn't have asked for a better result. Have referred two friends and both have had excellent experiences as well. Thank you Dr. Weil.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Weil Jr has been my podiatrist for over 10 years. He is very personable, caring and an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Over the course of several years, he has performed a tarsal tunnel release on both of my feet and I am so grateful to have him as my surgeon. I am completely out of pain and am able to do all the things I want to do. I am so blessed to have him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Weil is honest, compassionate, expert on his field and has great bedside manners. I am grateful not only to him, but his team in physical therapy, anesthesia and surgery prep. Dr. Weil, is one of the most qualified physicians I have ever encountered in my life. THANK YOU! for giving me back my lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I saw Dr. Weil,jr for heel pain.He performed tarsal tunnel surgery 6/1/17. This surgery was life-changing for me. I was able to walk the Freedom Trail in Boston 3 mo post-op. I am now 9 mo post-op and feel great. I have returned to all physical activity, enabling me to lose 40 pounds & get off my BP meds. I suffered for 1 1/2 years before meeting Dr. Weil. His staff is fabulous. PT Julie is by far the best therapist I have ever encountered. Assistant Jennifer is excellent & Vanessa is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I already have recommended Dr. Weil to friends . I put off have my bunion and hammer toes fixed for years. I could kick myself for waiting. I am very pleased with the results. I especially appreciated Dr. Weil's suggestions and explanations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Weil Jr. for Plantar Fasciitis/tarsal tunnel surgery. After 3 years of daily pain and plenty of doctors, surgeries, multiple shots and inserts, I made a call - out of state - to the Weil Foot and Ankle institute. All tests were done locally. Recovery was long which i was told it would be - but well worth it. Complete recovery after 14 months. It's a life change with yin yoga and exercise part of my daily schedule - but No more pain is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Reading negative reviews I am very surprised. My experience was quite different and very good. I had bunion surgery and correction of second toe. It all went very well, was in a tennis shoe in a week and walking a little soon after. Compared to previous bunion surgery on my other foot, the recovery and end result with this one was so much better. My surgery was 10 months ago and I do still have some stiffness in my toes, but walk as much as I want (2-3 miles) without pain. I'm very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr Weil performed a scarf bunionectomy on my right foot. I had very little pain and the recovery was amazing! Within a week, he had me in tennis shoes. This was a completely different experience from the one I had when I had bunion surgery done on my left foot by a different doctor over 10 years ago. I was in terrible pain from that bunion surgery for a very long time, and lived on pain pills.
Arrogant, condescending, just sees $$
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Poor bedside manner, arrogant, ineffective and dishonest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Rushed, disorganized, lacking in follow through, rude staff, dirty office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Weil Jr?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Weil Jr treats patients.

Highland Park Hospital