Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM

Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM

PodiatryMaleAge 53

Telehealth services available

Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Mount Prospect, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Highland Park Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Weil Jr to book an appointment.

Weil Foot & Ankle Institute - Mt Prospect

Visit Website
Weil Foot & Ankle Institute - Mt Prospect1660 Feehanville Dr Ste 100 Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Weil Foot & Ankle Institute - Libertyville

Weil Foot & Ankle Institute - Libertyville1900 Hollister Dr Libertyville, IL 60048
    • Wed: closed

Dr. Weil Jr
Excellent
Jerome S. – Sep 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Listens what u have to say. Explains things and offers help.
Nancy M. M. – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Weil was exceedingly positive. After years of pain from bunions, I can now run pain free thanks to Dr. Weil. He and everyone at the office were always kind and courteous. Dr. Weil gave clear explanations and clear instructions. At my initial visit, they were able to work me in to have a MRI since I live 2+ hours away. I diligently followed Dr. Weil's post-surgery instructions including physical therapy, had very minimal pain, was able to start riding a stationary bike within 2 weeks, and then build back to running over the following months. I'd been afraid to deal with my bunions, but I am so thankful for Dr. Weil because of how well my entire experience went and because of how amazing it is to walk and run without pain. Thank you so very much!
M. A. – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Weil is amazing in what he does. He cares about his patients and has been the only Dr who responded to her when searching for a podiatrist! Thank you Dr. Weil, for helping my mom get better!
Sheena Douglas – Apr 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. weil has and keeps on taking care of me so well, with so much knowledge, kindness and compassion. Dr. Weil stays in contact, and has been so kind to even respond to me on weekends! There are no words to express how much I appreciate Dr. Weil and his staff!
Kathleen Freeman – Apr 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I started my journey with the Weil Foot and Ankle Institute in November 2014, when I had my first appointment to discuss my bunions (referral from a friend). After that first meeting, I knew there was no other place I would have my bunions removed. In talking with numerous people who have had bunions removed, most of them wait too long before removal and wait until they were too old. I knew I wasn’t going to do that. So in January and March of 2020 Dr. Lowell Weil Jr. removed my bunions and he was absolutely the best! Dr. Weil listened to my concerns, answered all my questions and I never felt rushed during my appointment. I would highly recommend both Dr. Lowell Weil Jr. and the Weil Foot and Ankle Institute. Tomorrow I go for my one-year check-up and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome and my progress.
JoEllen Pickett – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I have had an excellent experience with my bunion surgery. Dr. Weil explained options very clearly. My surgery went exceptionally well with no complications. I felt completely supported throughout the surgery and recovery. I have already recommended Dr. Weil to two potential patients and I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Weil and Weil Foot and Ankle to anyone for any foot and ankle issues. I trust them with my feet and ankles anytime. My foot now feels great and looks fantastic. Thanks Dr. Weil and Weil Foot and Ankle!
Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
There aren’t enough words to describe how I feel about Dr Weil Jr. He truly is my favorite doctor and he literally goes above and beyond to make sure you are doing well. I had major foot surgery 6 years ago, couldn’t even touch my foot without excruciating pain. Dr Weil Jr took the time to try and heal without jumping straight to surgery. When these options didn’t seem to work, we then discussed in detail what surgery would accomplish. Because I felt so comfortable and I trust him, I went forward with it. He was with me through the ENTIRE process, checking on me and really invested in my healing. Best decision I ever made!! Had it June 5, and by August 24 I was walking down the aisle to get married!! Incredible! Fast forward to a week ago, Dr Weil Jr just removed a Morton’s Neuroma from my foot and today I’m walking in my regular gym shoe! He truly is THE MAN!! I would always recommend him, hands down! Thank you so much for giving life back to my feet!!
Shauna Pissetzky – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
BEWARE: Two bunion surgeries performed by his father, Weil Sr., at their previous Des Plaines location left me with horribly deformed big toe on my right foot and severely crooked little toes on my left foot. Both of my feet now need corrective surgeries, again, just to fix Weil's botched work. They had their podiatry intern student "team" all crammed right inside the surgical suite during my surgeries, which I NEVER authorized. Despite my request, they insisted upon doing my left & right bunion surgeries separately - "for my own good" he said. I now realize his insistence for separate surgeries was to double his surgery fees, double his surgical suite fees, double his anesthesiologist fees, double bill my insurance company and double my OOP costs. Based on Weil's claims to being an "Award Winning" podiatrist, I honestly thought he was the best choice, but I was SO WRONG! STAY AWAY!
  • Long wait times
Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr Weil performed surgery on my foot to repair 2 fractured bones and to remove a piece of bone that was floating around and causing me severe pain. This surgery has changed my life as I can walk again without pain. Recommended by 3 of my family members who have been patients for years and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
John Garrity – Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Weil is the consummate professional. He is thorough and explains everything to you. The highest pre-surgical and post-surgical care was provided.
Sandra Gordon – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Last year, I had both bunions removed by Dr. Weil Jr. who was absolutely incredible. I initially found Dr. Weil Jr. based on his positive online reviews that emphasized his success rate with removing both bunions at the same time with minimal discomfort. I was never in any pain and went back to work in gym shoes approximately two weeks after the procedure. I am very happy with the results!
Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
$1500 and multiple appointments and continued knee pain. so far a waste of time and money. the trainer at the high school put inserts in for $40 and the pain was gone. Can you hire the high school trainer?
no results so far – Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
If you are looking for a Top notch doctor who will address your needs in a very professional and kind manner, Dr. Weil is the doctor you need. Follow his instructions and you will be walking better than ever. He clearly and patiently explains your situation, the method to address it, and then gets the job done. Surgery was a breeze - really! All the instructions in advance, on the day of surgery, and the surgery itself were easy to follow. He answers all questions and takes time with you. You are never rushed. The entire team is dedicated to helping you get the care you need from start to finish. The beautiful new office in Mount Prospect is simple to get to and there is plenty of parking - especially handicap parking which is critical when you return for your first post-surgery appointment. Dr. Weil’ s instructions to physical therapists are very detailed and were important in the development of my recovery program. I highly recommend Dr. Weil for your foot and ankle needs.
Kathy M. – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Before my last appointment on 8/26 I was scared to do much activity due to the constant pain in my toe. I know it wasn’t serious pain but it was always there as a constant reminder of a prior procedure I had elsewhere. I was so afraid of doing further damage and being out of work again. Since that last visit my life has drastically improved. I’m not sure exactly what you said or how you said it, but I heard you and followed your advice. I’ve been working out daily now and even doing jumping jacks. My toe is still a little swollen but I don’t even think about it now. There is no more pain and It feels like I went to a hypnotist. Thank you so much for helping me through this experience. You listened to my concerns and that advice you gave me helped me immensely. Thank you so much for all your help. I greatly appreciate it!
Michael Christian in Chicago, IL – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
The Weil Foot and Ankle Institute came highly recommended when my foot pain became too much. Dr. Weil, Jr recommended a bone fusion procedure to fit my needs. The surgery, healing process, and outcome were outstanding. I used to have constant pain. Now, the pain is gone and have full use of my feet again for an active lifestyle.
Scott Freymark – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I finally understand why everyone told me to see an orthopedic surgeon and not a podiatrist. stay away
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
EXELENT.. EXPLAIN EVERY THING WHIT KNOWLEGDLE AND COMFORT SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.. VERY VERY HAPPY
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
I was in good hands with Dr. Weil Jr. at Weil Foot & Ankle Institute. I felt confident in Dr. Weil Jr.'s knowledge and skill in his ability to preform my bunion surgery. Everything went smoothly and as expected. Thank you Dr. Weil Jr.!
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?
Dr. Weil is very respectful and considerite to his patients. Dr. Weil is always prompt in his appointment time. His care and attention to detail was noted at each appointment. My bunion surgery went extremely well with postive outcomes and recovery time faster than my first opinion. I highly recommended his office.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Weil Jr, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Weil Jr?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Weil Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Coventry Health America PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO

A passion for podiatry runs deep in the Weil family. Born and raised in the Chicagoland area, Dr. Lowell Weil Jr. grew up watching his father, Lowell Sr.,...Read more

Dr. Lowell Weil, Jr is a board-certified Podiatrist. He graduated from the William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine.

• Podiatry