Dr. Lowell Meyerson, DO

Dr. Lowell Meyerson, DO

Proctology | Male

Dr. Lowell Meyerson, DO is a proctology doctor who practices in Elkins Park, PA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Meyerson is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia.

Dr. Meyerson's Experience

See how Dr. Meyerson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meyerson

Dr. Meyerson accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Meyerson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Meyerson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyerson to family and friends
Dr. Meyerson's Performance
in Morrisville, PA |
The best of the best. Wonderful doctor, thorough, a blessing. Staff is excellent too.
in Elkins Park, PA |
The doctor really helped me. He has a great sense of humor which made it easier. You can tell that he truly cares.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Great doctor. Great sense of humor. I felt better immediately.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Doctor Meyerson really understood me. It was as though he could finish my sentences.I improved very quickly.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Great bedside manner.l feel like I am visiting an old friend.
in Elkins Park, PA |
The doctor and his staff are so caring and helpful. They always go above and beyond.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Doctor M is very personable and very funny. I feel like he is family.
in Elkins Park, PA |
My coworker insisted that l only see Dr. Meyerson. I made the appointment. I am cured. Dr Meyerson is the BEST!
Great Doctor.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Trustworthy I first saw Dr Meyerson 20 years ago. I highly recommend him. I would not see anyone else.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Dr. Meyerson really listens. I can tell that he cares about me as a person. He is the best doctor I have ever had.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Dr. Meyerson and his staff are very professional, appointments are on time and my results have been very good.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Excellent Doctor! Nice guy!
in Elkins Park, PA |
Doctor Meyerson gave me immediate relief from my pain and itching. I did not need surgery. Great experience!
in Elkins Park, PA |
The doctor is so gentle and caring. He explained everything and answered all of my questions. Great experience!
in Elkins Park, PA |
The doctor is so nice. I told his assistant that I had pain. Dr Meyerson saw me that day.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Very professional expert physician. Treatments are effective and long-lasting. Highly recommend.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Professional and caring, knowledgeable.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Compassionate and kind are words that describe Dr. Meyerson. He cares for my whole family. We love nim.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I think that Dr Meyerson is the best doctor that I have ever seen. I was in pain. He saw me that day. He was able to get rid of my hemorrhoids then and there in his office,He used infared photocoagulation and rubberbands. He looked above my hemorrhoids with a flexible tube and found a precancerous polyp. He is going to do my colonoscopy soon. He is kind and gentle. He has a terrific sense of humor that made my visit so pleasant. His staff goes out if there way to be helpful .Office is beautiful.
in Elkins Park, PA |
Accurate diagnosis. Kind physician. Caring doctor and staff. Minimal wait. Great experience.
in New York, NY |
Great bedside manner! Dedicated, caring ,kind, and considerate. Amazingly skilled! Great staff! He saved my life by removing the cancerous polyp that he found in the office while treating my hemorrhoids. He traded my hemorrhoids painlessly with rubber band ligation and infrared photocoagulation. Best doctor thatI ever saw. I moved but I still drive 200 miles to see him. I would not allow anyone else to touch me. I have referred by family and friends! Don't suffer any longer!
in Elkins Park, PA |
Doctor is caring and goes above and beyond. Helps make things clear.Staff is very helpful.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Meyerson is amazing! I saw multiple doctors before I met Dr. Meyerson. None of them could help me. I was sure that I needed a hospital operation. I was going to sign up because my pain and itching him finally wore me down. Within four days of my first visit I was pain-free! NO SURGERY! . He was able to get rid of my hemorrhoids using infrared light and little rubber bands that fall off. Dr. Meyerson will do my colonoscopy next week. Dr. Meyerson and his staff made me so comfortable
in Elkins Park, PA |
Dr Meyerson shows real concern for patients and takes time to explain conditions. Staff is always helpful.
Great Doctor.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Meyerson for 11 years. He and his office staff are always friendly and display exceptional customer service. Dr. Meyerson has a way of making me relaxed during my visits. I have had several colonoscopy's with Dr. Meyerson and he makes them easy. I am so glad I found Dr. Meyerson 11 years ago/
Have you seen Dr. Lowell Meyerson, DO?
Are you Dr. Meyerson?

Compare Dr. Meyerson

Dr. Meyerson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Proctology
    •  Board certified in Proctology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Meyerson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Meyerson's Board Certifications

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Memorial General Hospital

• Yiddish

Dr. Meyerson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyerson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Proctology