Dr. Lowell Ku, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Ku

Dallas IVF

2840 Legacy Dr Ste 100 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Lowell Ku, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Frisco, TX. He graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Ku accepts

Dr. Ku accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Ku treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • In-Office Sonogram
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

"I draw uponmy personal experience with infertility as a never-ending determination to help my patients overcome seemingly impossible odds to achieve their dreams of becoming parents."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Ku?
Dr. Ku's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lowell Ku, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Ku and his entire staff are amazing! We had been trying to get pregnant for over two years when we went in for a consultation with Dr. Ku. He is extremely knowledgeable and very, very nice. He and his staff always made us feel comfortable and at ease through the entire process. Before seeing Dr. Ku we had been seeing a different R.E. in Oklahoma who made us feel like herded cattle. After several unsuccessful IUI attempts at that practice, I started researching and came across Dallas IVF and all the positive reviews about Dr. Ku. Well, they were spot on! Dr. Ku explained all our options at my first appointment and after discussing with my husband, we decided to move forward with IVF. There are no guarantees when it comes to IVF or infertility treatment, but I always left his office feeling positive and encouraged. Dr. Ku genuinely cares and wants a positive outcome for his patients. Thanks to this wonderful doctor and his incredible staff, we now have a healthy and happy baby boy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Our dreams came true the day we made the switch to see Dr. Ku. After years of unsuccessful medications, IUI procedures, and other treatments, we decided to change fertility doctors and begin IVF with Dr. Ku. Everyone from the front office and financial planners to the nurses and specialists, exceeded our expectations with their thorough knowledge of the process, flexibility with scheduling, and compassion every step of the way. We expressed our desire to move as quickly as possible, and within two months from our first appt. (one round of IVF), we found out we were pregnant. Dr. Ku is the most comforting fertility doctor. His warm, optimism, and detailed info made us feel confident throughout the entire process. I appreciated his conservative approach and his ability to explain our options in clear and easy ways. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Ku and this entire practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is incredible. I'm not sure if I've ever come across a doctor who cares about his patients more - he has a huge heart, and takes time to explain EVERYTHING. You walk out of his office each and every time feeling totally comfortable and taken care of. He is ethical, moral and SMART. I'm a 'high-risk' case and he has made me feel 'at ease' every week!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is simply amazing. A wonderful person and an even better physician. Thanks to him and his staff we had our first babies, twin boys in 2016 and my wife is 10w pregnant now with another baby. All of these, with IVF from 5 good embryos one of which did not make it through thawing, and my wife was 34 yo at time of oocyte removal. You do the math!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku. is the perfect combination between an excellent doctor and an excellent person. We are extremely lucky to be referred to Dr. Ku. The IVF process is very stressful, however, with Dr. Ku. and his staff all going to be easier, they going to guide you through the whole journey taking the time to explain you every single step. I’m very excited to say we are expecting our child after 18 years trying. Thank you very much Dr. Ku and his staff!! I would recommend 100% Dr. Ku. if you need help wit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ku and staff! Going through IVF is not an easy process. It can be overwhelming, emotional and brings up so many questions. Dr. Ku and his team were a great support for my husband and me during this new process. They made us feel like they cared about us and our situation. It also truly helped knowing Dr. Ku and his family personally went through IVF. We always felt very comfortable, knowing we were in good hands. Dr. Ku is my first choice and recommendation to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku was amazing, from the start and throughout our journey he has been the most kind and compassionate doctor. All of the staff at Dallas IVF is great! Mary has made herself so accessible to help me with everything I had questions on, always very quick to respond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
If you ever have to go through infertility, you want the best Dr you can find. We were lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Ku. We had to do IVF & the process can be very overwhelming but Dr. Ku & his staff take the time to explain each step & they genuinely care about each of their patients. I am excited to say we are expecting our first child this Dec. thanks to Dr. Ku & his staff. So if you need any help with infertilty, your in the best hands with Dr. Ku!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is genuinely kind and compassionate. I’ve never met a physician like him. He is so relatable and incredibly knowledgeable. We are so thankful for him and his awesome team.
Best doctor ever!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
We went to Dr. Ku on a recommendation from our OB-GYN. We were skeptical at first, as we thought that we were going to be treated as another couple to get money from, but it was quite the opposite. We were never forced or convinced to do any of the options offered, we were always spoken to with respect and patience, the entire staff is super attentive & willing to help in anyway (especially his nurse Mary) and Dr. Ku himself is just a cut above the rest. He is kind, insightful and really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is absolutely amazing. He will treat you with the utmost care and kindness. You are a person, not a number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
We love Dr. Ku. He is the best. He is very knowledgeable and caring. We tried to conceive for almost 2 years but was not successful. My family recommended him and it was a good decision to go see him. I am able to get pregnant after the very first IVF transfer. He is amazing and we are so grateful! I would recommend him to all of my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
In the very hard times of infertility, Dr. Ku was a positive light. He was so caring and involved in our care. His staff was also amazing. Each and every person was so helpful and positive. I would definitely recommend anyone going through infertility, to Dr. Ku!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku has the best bedside manners. He could always cheer us up and give us hope. Honestly, if it wasn't for him we would give up and never get the chance to meet our little miracle baby. Never met a doctor who would get back to us so quickly and always there to answer our concern. It was a hard road and he made it worth while.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr Ku is a wonderful, caring compassionate doctor. He is very patient and knowledgeable. he truly wants you to bring home a baby and wants the best for you. He takes the time to explain to you so that you understand and even draws little pictures and graphs! He's a great listener and truly cares for you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku and all the nurses and staff at his office were amazing! Me and my husband felt at ease and supported the whole time we worked with them. Dr. Ku is compassionate, honest and so informative. He loves what he does and truly cares about his patients. We would recommend him without hesitation!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
I am so happy I decided to see Dr. Ku! I had seen another fertility specialist before seeing or meeting Dr. Ku, he was actually my 2nd opinion. Dr. Ku is very informative & made me feel comfortable and he is very knowledgeable. Dr. Ku has the best bed side manners, because all my obgyn's in my past have been females. We now have a boy & we just recently did an FET cyle & the beta came back positive!I'm so happy that I went to see Dr. Ku,I love that he truly cares & tries to help you get pregnant
DR KU WAS EXCELLENT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ku?

Dallas IVF

• Sat: 7:30am - 12:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ku treats patients.