Dr. Lowell Ku, MD

Dr. Ku
Telehealth services available

Dallas IVF

2840 Legacy Dr Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Lowell Ku, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Frisco, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ku to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

See similar Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in Frisco

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Ku accepts

Dr. Ku accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Ku treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Sonogram
  • Infertility
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Ku's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ku

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Ku?
My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for five years. We tried three rounds of IVF by our previous infertility doctor, and none of those transfers was successful. The first time I met Dr. Lowell Ku, he was so patient and answered all the questions my husband and I had. He also took his time to understand what we wanted and he explained to us very calmly and clearly what personalized action plan he had put together for us for a successful outcome. Each and every one on his team was professionally helpful throughout the IVF circle. We thank God for finally getting pregnant! We are very satisfied and happy with the work Dr. Ku and his team did for us, and We strongly recommend Dr. Ku to anyone looking to try a successful IVF process. Dr. Lowell Ku is AWESOME!
Yvonne – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Words can not express our gratitude to Dr. Ku. After 3.5 years of infertility we are now pregnant with our miracle babies! Dr. Ku is empathetic, patient, extremely knowledgeable and radiates positivity. Highly recommend Dr. Ku!
Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
I am so pleased with our experience with Dr. Ku and his staff for the last year!! He has excellent bedside manner, gentle in procedure, explains everything very well, and we never felt rushed. Through the process, you end up talking with his nurses a lot and they are AMAZING! Dr. Ku was open to us being as aggressive or conservative as we wanted to be. And most importantly, after 11 months of going through treatment, I can happily say that I am 11 weeks pregnant! Would recommend Dr. Ku and his team 100%!
Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr Ku is an amazingly skilled doctor and has a great personality. Right from the beginning, he painted a very clear picture of the plan, procedures and expectations. He listens and was super-easy to talk to, respectful and considerate. We have 3 naturally conceived boys and wanted a daughter (family planning). He was very frank about our chances of success at my age (39). He was both optimistic and realistic. He zealously improved our chances. He came across like a genuine guy who wanted to help us accomplish what we walked in through the door for. Praise to God, we got a female embryo implanted after just 1 round of IVF and I am happy to share that I gave birth to our beautiful darling daughter just 8 weeks ago!! What a joy and a blessing! Dr. Lowell Ku was the channel through which God fulfilled our wish. A few tips: Do EVERYTHING he tells you to do. He is rigorous and thorough and in our case, it paid off. Stay hydrated. Stay smiling and watch some good comedy! :-D
Mrs A – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dallas IVF is an incredible place for your fertility journey. Dr. Ku and the staff were with us 1000%, doing everything they could to help us reach our dream of becoming parents. As a plus size women, I never once felt judged or belittled when in that office. It was a safe, welcoming, loving environment and my husband and I knew that this is where we needed to be. Dr. Ku has amazing patience and care that he gives up with a whole heart. Even when things seemed impossible, his encouragement and energy to find a way to make this happen for us, inspired us to keep trying. Mary, the nurse we worked with the most, her smile and cheerful nature was refreshing and made the rough moments not seems so rough. Stacy, the sono teach, made us feel like family and made every sono appointment seem peaceful and positive. If there is every a time in your life journey where care, compassion, and an open, judgement free space is needed, this is it and Dallas IVF is the place to find it.
Emily and Charles Waller – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
We transferred to Dr Ku after 2.5 years of failed fertility treatment in Tulsa. He discovered the problem, fixed the problem and we got pregnant our first round with him. I’d highly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent fertility doctor!
K. Rinehart – Jul 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Great doctor with a great clinic
Jul 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
My husband and I can't say enough about how incredible Dr. Ku and his staff are. We were in the thick of our difficult journey to becoming pregnant when we went to see Dr. Ku for the first time. He spent so much time explaining EVERYTHING to us, answering our questions, and giving us so much hope! Through all the procedures, lab work, etc., Dr. Ku and his staff were patient, helpful, and so uplifting. Whenever I had a question, I would call the nurses' line and 9 times out of 10, a nurse would pick up right away. When this wasn't the case, I received a call back shortly after. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in October, and we are so grateful to Dr. Ku!!
Monica S. – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku and his entire staff are amazing! We had been trying to get pregnant for over two years when we went in for a consultation with Dr. Ku. He is extremely knowledgeable and very, very nice. He and his staff always made us feel comfortable and at ease through the entire process. Before seeing Dr. Ku we had been seeing a different R.E. in Oklahoma who made us feel like herded cattle. After several unsuccessful IUI attempts at that practice, I started researching and came across Dallas IVF and all the positive reviews about Dr. Ku. Well, they were spot on! Dr. Ku explained all our options at my first appointment and after discussing with my husband, we decided to move forward with IVF. There are no guarantees when it comes to IVF or infertility treatment, but I always left his office feeling positive and encouraged. Dr. Ku genuinely cares and wants a positive outcome for his patients. Thanks to this wonderful doctor and his incredible staff, we now have a healthy and happy baby boy!
Anna Ramer in Springdale, AR – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Our dreams came true the day we made the switch to see Dr. Ku. After years of unsuccessful medications, IUI procedures, and other treatments, we decided to change fertility doctors and begin IVF with Dr. Ku. Everyone from the front office and financial planners to the nurses and specialists, exceeded our expectations with their thorough knowledge of the process, flexibility with scheduling, and compassion every step of the way. We expressed our desire to move as quickly as possible, and within two months from our first appt. (one round of IVF), we found out we were pregnant. Dr. Ku is the most comforting fertility doctor. His warm, optimism, and detailed info made us feel confident throughout the entire process. I appreciated his conservative approach and his ability to explain our options in clear and easy ways. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Ku and this entire practice!
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is incredible. I'm not sure if I've ever come across a doctor who cares about his patients more - he has a huge heart, and takes time to explain EVERYTHING. You walk out of his office each and every time feeling totally comfortable and taken care of. He is ethical, moral and SMART. I'm a 'high-risk' case and he has made me feel 'at ease' every week!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is simply amazing. A wonderful person and an even better physician. Thanks to him and his staff we had our first babies, twin boys in 2016 and my wife is 10w pregnant now with another baby. All of these, with IVF from 5 good embryos one of which did not make it through thawing, and my wife was 34 yo at time of oocyte removal. You do the math!
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku. is the perfect combination between an excellent doctor and an excellent person. We are extremely lucky to be referred to Dr. Ku. The IVF process is very stressful, however, with Dr. Ku. and his staff all going to be easier, they going to guide you through the whole journey taking the time to explain you every single step. I’m very excited to say we are expecting our child after 18 years trying. Thank you very much Dr. Ku and his staff!! I would recommend 100% Dr. Ku. if you need help wit
Oct 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ku and staff! Going through IVF is not an easy process. It can be overwhelming, emotional and brings up so many questions. Dr. Ku and his team were a great support for my husband and me during this new process. They made us feel like they cared about us and our situation. It also truly helped knowing Dr. Ku and his family personally went through IVF. We always felt very comfortable, knowing we were in good hands. Dr. Ku is my first choice and recommendation to all.
Jennifer in Frisco, TX – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku was amazing, from the start and throughout our journey he has been the most kind and compassionate doctor. All of the staff at Dallas IVF is great! Mary has made herself so accessible to help me with everything I had questions on, always very quick to respond.
Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
If you ever have to go through infertility, you want the best Dr you can find. We were lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Ku. We had to do IVF & the process can be very overwhelming but Dr. Ku & his staff take the time to explain each step & they genuinely care about each of their patients. I am excited to say we are expecting our first child this Dec. thanks to Dr. Ku & his staff. So if you need any help with infertilty, your in the best hands with Dr. Ku!
Dee Rafizadeh in Lantana, TX – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is genuinely kind and compassionate. I’ve never met a physician like him. He is so relatable and incredibly knowledgeable. We are so thankful for him and his awesome team.
Missouri – May 08, 2018
Best doctor ever!!!
Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
We went to Dr. Ku on a recommendation from our OB-GYN. We were skeptical at first, as we thought that we were going to be treated as another couple to get money from, but it was quite the opposite. We were never forced or convinced to do any of the options offered, we were always spoken to with respect and patience, the entire staff is super attentive & willing to help in anyway (especially his nurse Mary) and Dr. Ku himself is just a cut above the rest. He is kind, insightful and really cares.
J&M G in MCKINNEY – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?
Dr. Ku is absolutely amazing. He will treat you with the utmost care and kindness. You are a person, not a number.
Cyndi Shoop – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lowell Ku, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ku?

"I draw upon my personal experience with infertility as a never-ending determination to help my patients overcome seemingly impossible odds to achieve their dreams of becoming parents."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility