Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD

Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD

Neurology  |
Male

Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center and Saint Agnes Medical Center.

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh's Experience

Dr. Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Parkinsonism
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Rasmussen's Syndrome
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Singh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Saint Agnes Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Singh's Performance
in Fresno, CA |
We had horrible experience with Dr Singh.. this idiot should not be called a Dr, zero people skills, makes no sense when trying explain to us why my wife can’t walk..I let the staff and nurses know at St Agnes what awful experience we had with this heartless jerk..We plan on getting his name out there on other sites and writing to St Agnes so nobody else has to experience what we went thru. HORRIBLE!!!
Watsonville, CA |
This guy has a horrible attitude problem. He told my sister in-law if she didn’t stop having seizures, she’d die alone, like it’s her fault she’s having seizures. What kind of garbage is that? I’d give zero stars if I could.
Oakhurst, ca |
I am leaving a one star evaluation only because there is nothing lower. I told him I had been referred for chronic migraines. He interrupted and said, "You're wrong! You just have headaches," and then proceeded a five minute rant that few doctors know what a migraine is. Any time I attempted to speak he interrupted again. He performed no examination whatsoever, didn't ask me for my symptoms, and ended the visit with "come back in two weeks." I can't imagine a less competent physician.
Fresno, CA |
Worst experience with a doctor ever. Rude, condescending, and belittling. I'm a medical professional and he accused me of "not knowing much" about migraines, even though I know quite a bit. That is his scope of practice, not mine and I was there for his help, not to be insulted. Also, he insisted prescribing a med that is known to cause major weight gain and I had let him know that I struggle to maintain a healthy weight. Refused to prescribe anything else. Not going back. Do not recommend.
Mariposa, CA |
Dr. Singh should not be working with people. I had an appointment for what had been diagnosed as Chronic Migraines. He performed no examination and was incredibly condescending in lecturing me and would not allow me to speak. He prescribed a medication I'd taken for with no improvement, and when I told him this, he replied if I wasn't going to follow instructions then he couldn't help me. This is a very arrogant man.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Singh was great! He explained all I needed to regarding my mom's condition. Staff was also great!
in Selma CA |
My Visit with Dr. Singh was awful. As a woman I was offended how he talked down to me. He didn't warn me before injecting a needle in me numerous of times. He didn't care about my concerns. He was a major Jerk! I will never go back.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Loveneet Singh is exceptionally rude and condescending. I will neither ever return to his office nor recommend him to anyone I know. If I had the option of giving him a zero star rating I would gladly do so. I saw him only once and would deem it by far as one of the worst provider experiences that I have ever had.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Singh questioned everything I said. He wanted to know if I had it in writing. He didn't agree with the treatment I was getting. He scolded me about how I was handling my medical treatment.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Singh is rude and condescending; especially if you are your own medical advocate and have done research on your particular malady. He didn't seem to know much about my problem, restless leg syndrome, and when I told him I've had it ever since I was a child. He said it wasn't possible because onset of disease happens at 40-50 years old. Not enough room to type other ways he was rude, condescending and even incompetent! Do not waste your time and money in his office!
in Fresno, ca |
Dr Singh was rude and disrespectful. He spoke to my mom in a rude and condescending manner. He didn't hear what she was trying to say. He made assumptions and said oh do you feel a snake in your chest or worms? Then instead of hearing what she said about an experience she had he made up his own interpretation. When I tried to explain what she was trying to say he put his finger to his mouth to shush me, She doesn't have great English skills. He was rude!
Have you seen Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?