Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD

Dr. Singh's Office
7407 N Cedar Ave Ste 101
Fresno, CA 93720 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Singh specializes in Neurology and practices in Fresno, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Singh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Singh's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Singh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singh

Dr. Singh accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Singh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (29)
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Loveneet Singh is exceptionally rude and condescending. I will neither ever return to his office nor recommend him to anyone I know. If I had the option of giving him a zero star rating I would gladly do so. I saw him only once and would deem it by far as one of the worst provider experiences that I have ever had.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Singh questioned everything I said. He wanted to know if I had it in writing. He didn't agree with the treatment I was getting. He scolded me about how I was handling my medical treatment.
Fresno, CA |
He was the worst person we have ever encountered. Yelled at my mom for feeling ill when he
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Singh is rude and condescending; especially if you are your own medical advocate and have done research on your particular malady. He didn't seem to know much about my problem, restless leg syndrome, and when I told him I've had it ever since I was a child. He said it wasn't possible because onset of disease happens at 40-50 years old. Not enough room to type other ways he was rude, condescending and even incompetent! Do not waste your time and money in his office!
in Fresno, CA |
I will never recommend this dr to anyone! Dr. Singh does not listen to his patients, he is rude, and makes condescending remarks. Worst experience with a doctor ever. Even laughed at the patient and their symptoms. It was one of the saddest things I have witnessed!
in Fresno, ca |
Dr Singh was rude and disrespectful. He spoke to my mom in a rude and condescending manner. He didn't hear what she was trying to say. He made assumptions and said oh do you feel a snake in your chest or worms? Then instead of hearing what she said about an experience she had he made up his own interpretation. When I tried to explain what she was trying to say he put his finger to his mouth to shush me, She doesn't have great English skills. He was rude!
Fresno, CA |
An honest statement to help others(Short & to the point) I was having terrible symptoms M.S. was suspected. I was sent to Singh. His office staff was the most incompetent staff I had ever dealt with. 1st visit- Singh was cold, arrogant, condescending, and actually had me in tears. The only thing I felt good about was the battery of tests he ordered to help diagnose. He actually misdiagnosed me by 2nd visit. Thank god he sent me to Stanford where I was indeed told I had M.S. -NO RECOMMENDATION.
Have you seen Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD?
Are you Dr. Singh?