Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD

Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Loveneet Singh, MD is a neurology specialist in Fresno, CA. He specializes in neurology.

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Singh

See how frequently Dr. Singh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

EEG (Electroencephalogram)
Seizure Disorders

Dr. Singh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Singh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Singh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singh to family and friends

Dr. Singh's Performance

I first went to Dr Sing for a second opinion. My primary neurologist at the time couldn’t control my seizures and wanted to send me to Stanford for exploratory surgery, within minutes he was able to identify that the dosage of medication I was on was toxic and actually the cause of the seizures. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Singh is a great doctor. He is the only one who will tell you the truth. He is very blunt, but don't let that fool you. If you really want help and aren't just a cry baby, he will help you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We had horrible experience with Dr Singh.. this idiot should not be called a Dr, zero people skills, makes no sense when trying explain to us why my wife can’t walk..I let the staff and nurses know at St Agnes what awful experience we had with this heartless jerk..We plan on getting his name out...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This guy has a horrible attitude problem. He told my sister in-law if she didn’t stop having seizures, she’d die alone, like it’s her fault she’s having seizures. What kind of garbage is that? I’d give zero stars if I could.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am leaving a one star evaluation only because there is nothing lower. I told him I had been referred for chronic migraines. He interrupted and said, "You're wrong! You just have headaches," and then proceeded a five minute rant that few doctors know what a migraine is. Any time I attempted...more
Are you Dr. Singh?