Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 61

Dr. Bosquez

The Woodlands-houston Neuro Psychiatric Clinic P.A.

9006 Forest Xing Ste C Spring, TX 77381

Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Spring, TX. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bosquez to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

1 board action Found
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (6/16/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Bosquez's experience treating your condition or procedure

Psychiatric Evaluation

Dr. Bosquez performs Psychiatric Evaluation more than 80% of her peers

Dr. Bosquez performs this procedure more than 80% of her peers

Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery

Dr. Bosquez performs Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery more than 80% of her peers

Dr. Bosquez performs this procedure more than 80% of her peers

Dr. Bosquez's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Bosquez accepts

Dr. Bosquez accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers Plus POS
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Coventry Health Care
Carelink HMO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Principal Financial Group

Dr. Bosquez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bosquez

2.1

23.728813559322035%

Dr. Bosquez

her accent was so hard to understand. the place was so dirty and scary looking. not even 5 mins into my experience, she tried to prescribe me drugs that she didn’t even say the name of. she didn’t introduce herself. barged into the room without knocking. other people barged in without knocking. the first desk had a nurse who scheduled an appointment for me. she didn’t even ask me if the appointment she set was good. she finally shut the door after a few mins of talking, defeating the purpose of patient- doctor- confidentiality. didn’t refer to me by my last name but instead referred to me as “the girl”. when i told her i wanted to start therapy first instead of drugs right away, she looked at me like i was crazy. then she asked where i worked and she realized she knows my boss and started going on and on about how her and my boss go golfing together. then asked about what my mom does and started going on and on about how smart my mom was. this isn’t about them, it’s about me. F U!!
Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
I wish I could give her 0 stars. Absolute worst interaction I have ever had with a doctor. We were discussing my mother's care. She's incapacitated, and I'm her POA. She steamrolled right through the conversation. Would not let me get my brother, a doctor, on the line. Would not let me arrange another time when the 3 of us could talk. Would not let me ask a question. Would not let me clarify what she was saying. Just talked right over me. I immediately fired her and told the hospital not to let her anywhere near my mother. If she treated me this way, I can only imagine how she would be to a scared, confused, frail elder.
Oct 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
She treated my father (a now retired medical professional) in exchange for business and patient referrals in the local hospitals. She irresponsibly prescribed him medications to “help” him cope with his slew of mental health issues, ignoring the fact that she knew he was an addict. Her treatment consistent of prescriptions to whatever my father wanted and manufacturer samples that ranged from anti-depressants to anti-psychotics to stimulants, benzodiazepines, and sleeping medications, all without regard for his health. Combined with her advice, and with the obvious problem that he was an addict, he took copious amount of anti-psychotics in efforts to suppress the extreme anxiety he was suffering from — instead of seeking therapy from a psychologist who would have been able to break down the root issues he carried most of his life to lead him to sub-sequential abuse of controlled substances. All made possible in his latter days of his professional career by Lourdes Bosquez.
Andres Bolivar – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
I can't tell you how hard it is to find a child psychiatrist available to see your child without a 1-3 month wait, I was taken same week. Atop that she accepted my insurance (many take none) and she's absolutely brilliant. My son who was diagnosed with OCD and Tourettes at age 9.5 feels so comfortable with Dr Bosquez he asks for an appointment whenever he's had a bad day. The only thing you need to prep yourself for < they respond better to email than phone.
TexasTripletMom – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
Been seeing doctors for my condition for a few years, finally, Dr. Bosquez was able to find the proper diagnosis and treatment. I will highly recommend Dr. Bosquez.
The Woodlands – Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
She did not respond to my messages timely. I needed my prescription corrected and I was told to talk to the pharmacy. She is the worst doctor I have met.
Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
If I could give this physician no stars, I would. She overprescribes, and overcharges. I was overcharged for my copayments, and my insurance company has not been billed for any of my 6 visits to this day. I didn't realize why it was so easy to get an appointment within a week to see her! Now I know her unethical medical practices and criminal business practices are the likely reason. Save yourself the trouble and find another doctor.
Houston, TX – Aug 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
This was the worst experience ever.Doctor Did not listen to my concerns whatsoever, is as if she has the same diagnosis for everyone? She started to write a prescription within 5 minutes of entering the room after being over an hour late. She did not review the medication or discuss any side affects with me. She is rude and condescending, do not go see Dr Bosquez, she has an agenda and it's not your health.
Cypress, TX – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! The "doctor" was very rude. She didn't take time to listen to my concerns at all! At one point I asked her if the new medicine she was recommending would be safe for me to take if I try to get pregnant and her response was "you're asking too many things. Do you want medicine that works or do you want to be pregnant? Pick." I was absolutely baffled. Office staff is rude and the actual office is dirty! Save your time and money and find a real doctor!
The Woodlands, Tx – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
I love Dr. BOUSQEZ. .... she is so smart and understanding. She does not except my insurance however she is so great I pay full price and I drive almost 2hrs.
Jenna Pecor in Bellville – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
med sent to my pharm "electronically" never makes it to the pharm. need med or apt but no response from office when I call or email. office staff is rude and unprofessional. Office mgr (male) gets off on showing how "powerful" he is to mess up your ins, ect. Just what you need at a psycharist, right? required me to pay in full at all appts even though dr b is in network with my ins & ck for clms sent to dr b . it was almost impossible to get a recpt to file with my ins. COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!
The Woodlands Texas – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
I saw Dr. Bosquez for the first time today and she was patient, able to educate me on diet and vitamins to promote my electrolyte levels, and knowledgable about what treatments would work best for me.
Joe G in Spring, TX – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
Dr Bosquez is nearly entirey responsible for saving my marriage and my husbands sanity, she has a wealth of experience and is very accurate and honest in her work. Her approach is very direct - she will not sugarcoat it - but she will also not drag it out and cost you more money mollycoddling you to help you fix you mental health. She will just tell you exactly how it is, I left crying- but knowing that she knew what she was doing and that she was going to help make everything better.
Veronica in The Woodlands, TX – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
Worst doctor ever! DO NOT GO HERE!!! She will try to send you to a mental hospital several times. No one's answers the phone. Called everyday for a month trying to get an appointment. When I finally did it was to late. She said it was my fAult for running out of medication. She only cares about money.
You know who in Houston, TX – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
You make an appoint to get your meds renewed and she cancels and then refuses to call in the prescription to cover you till your next appointment so your meds laps. You make an appoint and wait 30-45 minutes past your appointment time to see the doctor. Staff doesn't answer the phone or return messages ever.
Brian in Houston, TX – Jun 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
Have no idea how the practice is run. Multiple appointments are made for each time slot and each time slot is 15 minutes. My appointment was to get a prescription renewed originally written by another physician. I was charged for an initial visit ($250). Was given the new prescription without any clinical discussion. I did not mind getting the prescription quickly but $250 for a 10 minute visit with no clinical evaluation?
Houston, TX – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
I came to Dr Bosquez in a very horrible state. She listened to me and she knew right away what was wrong and what i needed. She is kind, caring and even if you don't think she is listening because she is typing or talking as you are, she is hearing EVERYTHING you are saying. In 2 weeks I was a different person. I feel so much better, calm and focused. I sleep so much better. I am so thankful for her...she saved my life!!!!
Denise R in Conroe, TX – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bosquez?
Provider explaining information to patient