Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD

Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

Lourdes R Bosquez MD 9006 Forest Xing Ste C, The Woodlands, TX 77381 Get Directions

Dr. Bosquez specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and practices in The Woodlands, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bosquez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bosquez's Experience

See how Dr. Bosquez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bosquez

Dr. Bosquez accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bosquez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bosquez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bosquez to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Bosquez's Performance
The Woodlands, Tx |
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! The "doctor" was very rude. She didn't take time to listen to my concerns at all! At one point I asked her if the new medicine she was recommending would be safe for me to take if I try to get pregnant and her response was "you're asking too many things. Do you want medicine that works or do you want to be pregnant? Pick." I was absolutely baffled. Office staff is rude and the actual office is dirty! Save your time and money and find a real doctor!
in Bellville |
I love Dr. BOUSQEZ. .... she is so smart and understanding. She does not except my insurance however she is so great I pay full price and I drive almost 2hrs.
The Woodlands Texas |
med sent to my pharm "electronically" never makes it to the pharm. need med or apt but no response from office when I call or email. office staff is rude and unprofessional. Office mgr (male) gets off on showing how "powerful" he is to mess up your ins, ect. Just what you need at a psycharist, right? required me to pay in full at all appts even though dr b is in network with my ins & ck for clms sent to dr b . it was almost impossible to get a recpt to file with my ins. COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!
in Spring, TX |
I saw Dr. Bosquez for the first time today and she was patient, able to educate me on diet and vitamins to promote my electrolyte levels, and knowledgable about what treatments would work best for me.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr Bosquez is nearly entirey responsible for saving my marriage and my husbands sanity, she has a wealth of experience and is very accurate and honest in her work. Her approach is very direct - she will not sugarcoat it - but she will also not drag it out and cost you more money mollycoddling you to help you fix you mental health. She will just tell you exactly how it is, I left crying- but knowing that she knew what she was doing and that she was going to help make everything better.
in Houston, TX |
Worst doctor ever! DO NOT GO HERE!!! She will try to send you to a mental hospital several times. No one's answers the phone. Called everyday for a month trying to get an appointment. When I finally did it was to late. She said it was my fAult for running out of medication. She only cares about money.
in Houston, TX |
You make an appoint to get your meds renewed and she cancels and then refuses to call in the prescription to cover you till your next appointment so your meds laps. You make an appoint and wait 30-45 minutes past your appointment time to see the doctor. Staff doesn't answer the phone or return messages ever.
Houston, TX |
Have no idea how the practice is run. Multiple appointments are made for each time slot and each time slot is 15 minutes. My appointment was to get a prescription renewed originally written by another physician. I was charged for an initial visit ($250). Was given the new prescription without any clinical discussion. I did not mind getting the prescription quickly but $250 for a 10 minute visit with no clinical evaluation?
in Conroe, TX |
I came to Dr Bosquez in a very horrible state. She listened to me and she knew right away what was wrong and what i needed. She is kind, caring and even if you don't think she is listening because she is typing or talking as you are, she is hearing EVERYTHING you are saying. In 2 weeks I was a different person. I feel so much better, calm and focused. I sleep so much better. I am so thankful for her...she saved my life!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
Are you Dr. Bosquez?

Compare Dr. Bosquez

Dr. Bosquez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizophrenia

Completed in 1995

The University Of Texas Health Science Center

Completed in 1997

• Portuguese

Dr. Bosquez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bosquez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry