Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD
Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Bosquez is affiliated with St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.

9006 Forest Xing Ste C

The Woodlands, TX 77381

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Bosquez

See how frequently Dr. Bosquez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bipolar Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)

Dr. Bosquez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Bosquez does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizophrenia

• ADHD Testing
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (6/16/2017)
    Action Taken: Education
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• The University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • The University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Bosquez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bosquez has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Bosquez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bosquez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bosquez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bosquez to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Bosquez's Performance
Houston, TX |
If I could give this physician no stars, I would. She overprescribes, and overcharges. I was overcharged for my copayments, and my insurance company has not been billed for any of my 6 visits to this day. I didn't realize why it was so easy to get an appointment within a week to see her! Now I know her unethical medical practices and criminal business practices are the likely reason. Save yourself the trouble and find another doctor.
Cypress, TX |
This was the worst experience ever.Doctor Did not listen to my concerns whatsoever, is as if she has the same diagnosis for everyone? She started to write a prescription within 5 minutes of entering the room after being over an hour late. She did not review the medication or discuss any side affects with me. She is rude and condescending, do not go see Dr Bosquez, she has an agenda and it's not your health.
The Woodlands, Tx |
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! The "doctor" was very rude. She didn't take time to listen to my concerns at all! At one point I asked her if the new medicine she was recommending would be safe for me to take if I try to get pregnant and her response was "you're asking too many things. Do you want medicine that works or do you want to be pregnant? Pick." I was absolutely baffled. Office staff is rude and the actual office is dirty! Save your time and money and find a real doctor!
in Bellville |
I love Dr. BOUSQEZ. .... she is so smart and understanding. She does not except my insurance however she is so great I pay full price and I drive almost 2hrs.
The Woodlands Texas |
med sent to my pharm "electronically" never makes it to the pharm. need med or apt but no response from office when I call or email. office staff is rude and unprofessional. Office mgr (male) gets off on showing how "powerful" he is to mess up your ins, ect. Just what you need at a psycharist, right? required me to pay in full at all appts even though dr b is in network with my ins & ck for clms sent to dr b . it was almost impossible to get a recpt to file with my ins. COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!
in Spring, TX |
I saw Dr. Bosquez for the first time today and she was patient, able to educate me on diet and vitamins to promote my electrolyte levels, and knowledgable about what treatments would work best for me.
in The Woodlands, TX |
Dr Bosquez is nearly entirey responsible for saving my marriage and my husbands sanity, she has a wealth of experience and is very accurate and honest in her work. Her approach is very direct - she will not sugarcoat it - but she will also not drag it out and cost you more money mollycoddling you to help you fix you mental health. She will just tell you exactly how it is, I left crying- but knowing that she knew what she was doing and that she was going to help make everything better.
in Houston, TX |
Worst doctor ever! DO NOT GO HERE!!! She will try to send you to a mental hospital several times. No one's answers the phone. Called everyday for a month trying to get an appointment. When I finally did it was to late. She said it was my fAult for running out of medication. She only cares about money.
in Houston, TX |
You make an appoint to get your meds renewed and she cancels and then refuses to call in the prescription to cover you till your next appointment so your meds laps. You make an appoint and wait 30-45 minutes past your appointment time to see the doctor. Staff doesn't answer the phone or return messages ever.
Houston, TX |
Have no idea how the practice is run. Multiple appointments are made for each time slot and each time slot is 15 minutes. My appointment was to get a prescription renewed originally written by another physician. I was charged for an initial visit ($250). Was given the new prescription without any clinical discussion. I did not mind getting the prescription quickly but $250 for a 10 minute visit with no clinical evaluation?
in Conroe, TX |
I came to Dr Bosquez in a very horrible state. She listened to me and she knew right away what was wrong and what i needed. She is kind, caring and even if you don't think she is listening because she is typing or talking as you are, she is hearing EVERYTHING you are saying. In 2 weeks I was a different person. I feel so much better, calm and focused. I sleep so much better. I am so thankful for her...she saved my life!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Lourdes Bosquez, MD?
Are you Dr. Bosquez?

Visit Dr. Bosquez

Dr. Bosquez accepts 10 insurance carriers
    HealthKeepers Plus POS
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
    Carelink HMO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA