Dr. Louise Klebanoff, MD

Dr. Louise Klebanoff, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Louise Klebanoff, MD is a neurology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in neurology.

The Neurology Faculty Practice at Weill Cornell

• Fidelis Care
  • Health Net
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Klebanoff

See how frequently Dr. Klebanoff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache
high

Dr. Klebanoff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Klebanoff "I am thrilled to be a member of the Department of Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical Center.  I have been in practice for over twenty years, spending a steadily increasing proportion of my time in the ambulatory setting.   As a general neurologist, I care for patients with common neurological problems.  I have a special interest in the management and treatment of patients with headaches and migraines, neck and back pain, pinched nerves, dizziness and vertigo as well as diagnostic challenges.  My philosophy is to develop a therapeutic alliance with my patients, partnering with them in their plan of care and treatment. Due to my background in intensive care neurology, I bring a critical eye to out-patient neurology."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Georgetown University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • George Washington University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Colum Presby Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Colum Presby Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Klebanoff has no media or publications listed.

• Russian
  • Sign Language

Dr. Klebanoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klebanoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klebanoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klebanoff to family and friends
3.2
based on 19 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Klebanoff's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I absolutely dread my appointments with Dr. Klebanoff. She lacks compassion and responds to questions or concerns in a cold and demeaning way. She does not try to get to know her patients and work together to achieve their goals. Instead she dismisses them. Good riddance. No one should be treated...more
I totally agree with other comments of 1-2 star ratings. This woman is cold, and unconcerned. She comes to her diagnosis by the book. I wasted my time and money going to her. I've taken lirica in the past (prescribed by a different physician which did not help) and what did she do? She...more
in New York, NY
Dr. Klebanoff is the epitome of a good doctor: Knowledgeable, thorough, caring, sincerely interested, professional, and very nice. Dr. Klebanoff eased my anxiety about the problem I was having.
in New York, NY
This is one of the coldest, least compassionate doctors I've ever met--curt, cold, brusque and dismissive. I've never negatively reviewed a doctor before. I believe doctors are caring people who are overworked, stressed, and trying the best they can. But I'm writing to warn others. She was...more
in Ridgewood, NY
Consistently demeaning. Unwilling to help, I've been scolded like a child consistently. Bedside manner needs some serious improvement. Also would've appreciated being fully informed about the long-term side effects for a medication she put me on.

Are you Dr. Klebanoff?

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Klebanoff at The Neurology Faculty Practice at Weill Cornell

Neurology Specialist