Dr. Louis Tsarouhas, MD

Dr. Louis Tsarouhas, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Louis Tsarouhas, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1987 and specializes in family medicine and geriatric medicine.Read his story

2999 Princeton Pike Ste 3

• Medicare
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Tsarouhas

Dr. Tsarouhas' Experience

Dr. Tsarouhas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tsarouhas' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tsarouhas "Please come and join my staff (Kim & Patti) and me as we endeavor to improve and maintain your total mind and body health. I am a product of public education here in Mercer county having graduated as valedictorian of Hamilton High West in 1979. I choose Rider College for my undergraduate education and stayed in NJ for my medical school years at Robert Wood Johnson in Piscataway. In my senior year at St. Peter's Hospital I was chosen as the Chief Resident of the family practice program. Now is a great and exciting time in Medicine to care for people, not diseases. We strive vigorously to keep our patients out of the hospital. My office is family oriented and I am the only professional you will see as I do not use physician assistants or nurse practitioners to extend myself. An appointment with Me is just that. In my 26 years of primary care medicine I have been very privileged to care for 3 generations of many, many families. That is a true blessing to me. Patient convenience is important for those with busy work demands so we open at 7am to see patients on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Furthermore, in the suite next to my newly built office is a full service LabCorp blood drawing facility, also open at 7am for convenience. We welcome new patients and usually see established urgent or emergent patients within a few hours or one day with our scheduling purposely open for such. Best of luck in your selection process and God Bless. Louis Tsarouhas, MD"

This content was provided by Dr. Tsarouhas "With daily openings for urgent and emergent visits we strive to do all possible things to keep patients out of the ER or the hospital."

• Geriatric Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rider College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • St Peter Med Ctr UMDNJ
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • St Peters Med Center Umdnj Prg
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Tsarouhas has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Tsarouhas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsarouhas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsarouhas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsarouhas to family and friends

Dr. Tsarouhas' Performance

Dr. Tsarouhas Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to review and , or read the patient input.

"

Dr Lou is a quack. He is pill happy and doesn't listen to his patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

So sorry you feel this way. Please contact my staff and explain more about what you are so unhappy about with our care. Thanks

I am in the healthcare business and Dr. Tsarouhas was the most thorough Physician with whom I have ever engaged. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. He treats the whole person and is dedicated to ensuring I, the patient, had a highly successful healthcare future. I've been the business for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
Lou has been my doctor for over 20 years now. He has seen to my needs as a physician and I consider him to be a friend after all this time. Lou takes the time and listens to his patients, and truly cares about their concerns, health and quality of life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
if it isnt broke dont fix it. this man is awesome! best doctor i have found in over 25 years. Thank you Doctor T and office members
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I have been blessed to have Dr. T as my primary care for almost 23 years. HE CARES! I now live in NYC & travel by subway, train & car to see Dr. T regularly & more if need be. I am in great health, but am a convert to a Dr. who listens to their patient and then works to develop a specific plan of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2