Dr. Louis A. Spencer, MD

Dr. Louis A. Spencer, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Spencer specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Cartersville, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Spencer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Spencer's Experience

87Experience
Match

See how Dr. Spencer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spencer

Dr. Spencer accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Spencer has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Spencer
Dr. Spencer's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Cedartown, GA |
I just LOVE Dr. Spencer because he is a dr that will LISTEN to what's going on with you mentally,physically and emotionally. He was and still is the ONLY Dr that took the time out to help me and has EXCELLENT bedside manners. I WILL ALWAYS speak GOOD about Dr. Spencer!!!!!! Super sweet, very intelligent, very concerned about his patient's, loves to laugh and joke and have a good time which makes you feel very comfortable with him. He WILL get to the bottom of whatever it is going on with you!
in Rome, Georgia |
The first visit went great, everyone was so nice to speak with. My follow up not so well due to never being seen. My appointment was at 1:10 and for the next 50 minutes I over heard the nurse make plans to go visit a haunted house and the doctor (I believe by the voice) make plans for dinner. When I told the front office I need reschedule they looked at me like two deer stuck in head lights. To top it off, had the nerve to ask me did I may a co-pay, Really?
in Rome, GA |
Dr Spencer treats each patient like they are special. He treats the patient not just the disease or condition. That is a big difference when you are going thru something traumatic and life changing. His new office is wonderful and his staff are the best. They are so sweet and helpful. He is now out of my network but doesn't matter. He will be mine and my husbands Dr for as long as he will have us
Have you seen Dr. Louis A. Spencer, MD?
Are you Dr. Spencer?

Compare Dr. Spencer

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.