Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Louis Spencer, MD
Dr. Louis Spencer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Spencer is affiliated with Floyd Medical Center.

Spencer Family Medicine

650 Henderson Dr Ste 504

Cartersville, GA 30120

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Spencer

Dr. Spencer's Experience

Dr. Spencer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Spencer does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• St Matthew's University (Grand Cayman)
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Spencer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spencer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spencer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spencer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spencer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spencer to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Spencer's Performance
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Spencer is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate and always on top of treatments and diagnosis. I moved 250 miles away and still go back to see him as I don't feel there is another doctor that is as dedicated as Dr. Spencer and his staff
in Rome, GA |
I am very picky and serious about my health and who I let help me with it, this doctor was and is my pick from way back.
in Cartersville |
Dr. Spencer himself is a good doctor. However; his staff is unprofessional. If you call and leave a voicemail for the nurse, plan on not getting a returned phone call for at least a day or two. Today, December 1, 2016, I had an appointment at 8AM. I got to their office at 7:50AM and the door was locked. I waited till 8:03AM and finally knocked on the door hoping someone would come open up and they did. At 8:13AM being the 1st patient I had still not been called back. I will be changing doctors.
in Cedartown, GA |
I just LOVE Dr. Spencer because he is a dr that will LISTEN to what's going on with you mentally,physically and emotionally. He was and still is the ONLY Dr that took the time out to help me and has EXCELLENT bedside manners. I WILL ALWAYS speak GOOD about Dr. Spencer!!!!!! Super sweet, very intelligent, very concerned about his patient's, loves to laugh and joke and have a good time which makes you feel very comfortable with him. He WILL get to the bottom of whatever it is going on with you!
in Rome, Georgia |
The first visit went great, everyone was so nice to speak with. My follow up not so well due to never being seen. My appointment was at 1:10 and for the next 50 minutes I over heard the nurse make plans to go visit a haunted house and the doctor (I believe by the voice) make plans for dinner. When I told the front office I need reschedule they looked at me like two deer stuck in head lights. To top it off, had the nerve to ask me did I may a co-pay, Really?
in Rome, GA |
Dr Spencer treats each patient like they are special. He treats the patient not just the disease or condition. That is a big difference when you are going thru something traumatic and life changing. His new office is wonderful and his staff are the best. They are so sweet and helpful. He is now out of my network but doesn't matter. He will be mine and my husbands Dr for as long as he will have us
Have you seen Dr. Louis Spencer, MD?
Are you Dr. Spencer?