Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Dr. Louis Spagnoletti, MD
Dr. Louis Spagnoletti, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Marlton, NJ. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

LOUIS SPAGNOLETTI MD

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Spagnoletti

Dr. Spagnoletti's Experience

Dr. Spagnoletti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Ataxia
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome

• EMG (Electromyography)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

1 Sanction
  • Cease and Desist (8/3/2017)
    Action Taken: Consent Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: New Jersey

• St Barnabas Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Umdnj-University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Spagnoletti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spagnoletti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spagnoletti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spagnoletti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spagnoletti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spagnoletti to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Spagnoletti's Performance
in Burlington, NJ |
After very high doses of steroids, I developed severe avascular necrosis as well as chronic intractable pain, and disc degeneration. I have tried, under several different doctors, to find relief from the pain. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Spagnoletti. He has helped me so much, to the point where I can get out of bed and function most days. He is very knowledgeable in his field and trustworthy. He takes his job very seriously, and there are specific rules that patients need to follow
Dr. Spagnoletti is a caring and careful Doctor. He works very closely with each patient to make sure that he is improving the quality of each person's life. Rather than just prescribing one drug after another he he concentrates on the whole person. As a health care provider I feel confident and safe in his care.
in Philadelphia, PA |
dr. spags has treated me for at least 9 years. His treatment has giving me my life back,
in Bensalem, PA |
I own and direct a medical facility in PA which positions me in relationships with many physicians. I have been with Dr. Spagnoletti now for over three years and still look forward to my monthly visits. He not only treats me for chronic pain but advisees me in most areas of my current health needs. I find him to be self assured and quite knowledgeable in not only medicine but in many like minded subjects. His opinions may differ but are based on sound principle. I am very satisfied with.........
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I have always been treated like a HUMAN BEING there! The staff and Dr. Spagnoletti are very helpful, at time going out of there way to help me esp. Nancy the Insurace lady, she is a angel!! Between living with pain and my Ins. co. they have always had my back and Dr. is very smart and knollegeable in his field. I' highly reccomend this office.
Santa Clara, CA |
Dr. Spagnoletti is an excellent physican. I have many allergies and health considerations and Dr. Spagnoletti has made sure to provide the best care possible. He doesn't miss a trick and is very knowledgable. His staff is very informative, helpful, courteous and kind. Always there to assist with the patients needs. I highly recommend Dr. Spagnoletti.
in Browns Mills, NJ |
Have been a patient of Dr Spagnoletti for roughly 10 years or more. Have never had a negative experience the entire time that I have been a patient of his.
in Delran, N.J. |
Dr. Louis Spagnoletti is a great doctor! He is kind and gentile and listens to your problems. He has a great office staff and support staff. He has an excellent Educational background and is qualified in many areas. He greets you with a smile and leaves you with the feeling that you will be ok! I would recommend him to family and friends!!!
in Shamong, N.J. |
Dr. Spagnoletti has change my quality of life for the better along with his extensive knowledge on treating pain he looks at your total healthcare. It's nice to know that there are still doctors that truly look out for their patients best interest . The staff is always polite and one step ahead with getting the prescriptions to the pharmacy so you can get your medications when you need them . Thanks , William J Bell Sr.
in Shamong, NJ |
Dr. Spagnoletti has saved my quality of life. A holistic physician, he works every facet of my health & offers suggestions & encouragement to integrate healthy lifestyle changes along w/ carefully prescribing medications.His staff works tirelessly & compassionately to assure patient comfort & care. Dr. S., concerned about symptoms I had, urged me to be examined by a neurologist, who diagnosed my Parkinson's Disease. Thanks to his due diligence, I am now being aggressively treated, and improving.
New York, NY |
Highly recommend Dr. Spagnoletti - he has helped me tremendously with my neck and back pain by recommending the appropriate treatment as well as a diet tailored specifically to me. I have been seeing him for the past three months and I already feel much better. Dr. Spagnoletti is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients as long as you are looking to play an active role in your own personal care. His staff is also very courteous and great at helping me get medications approved.
Have you seen Dr. Louis Spagnoletti, MD?
Are you Dr. Spagnoletti?

See our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist at Cooper University Hospital

Visit Dr. Spagnoletti