Dr. Louis J. Ruland III, MD

Dr. Louis J. Ruland III, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ruland III specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Annapolis, MD. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Ruland III? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ruland III's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ruland III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ruland III

Dr. Ruland III accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ruland III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Ruland III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ruland III to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ruland III
Dr. Ruland III's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
in Centreville, MD |
First and very important he understands that my time is as important as his time, AAOS see's their patients on time. I like the fact that the xray facilities are right there so in minutes they can see with what they are dealing. Dr. Ruland is polite, professional, caring, and takes time to talk to you as a person and not just a patient. I have recommended Dr. Ruland to two neighbors and both have come saying "I know why you think so highly of him".
in Bowie, MD |
I was referred to Dr. L. Ruland by his brother Dr. C Ruland of whom I have been a patient for several years. Time had come for a TKR and research of Dr. L. and of the A.A. Hospital I felt very comfortable and confident that I would receive only the best of care. Every care provider I encountered from initial evaluation to my release from the hospital were most professional, sincere and polite. I've no apprehensions of future like surgery. Don
Largo, MD |
Have been a patient for 20+ years. Dr. Lou always explains procedures and options and lets you participate in your own health care. Office staff (especially at Bowie office) is fabulous - efficient and personable.
in Churchton, MD |
Dr. Lou has performed knee replacement on one of my knees and is scheduled for the second. His knowledge, patience and sense of humor is the reason he is #1 in my experience. He takes the time to explain and answer all questions (also relieve anxiety when required :-) ). Great Doc!!!
Jessup, MD |
I was so pleased at the ease, efficiency of obtaining an appointment with DrRuland. He's knowledgable, explained everything and then waited for me to repeat what I learned. Providers can take lessons from Dr Rutland who knows how to balance knowledge with bedside manner. Would recommend him to my, friends and family.
in Severn, MD |
Dr. Ruland is one of my favorite doctors. He is very pleasant and I never feel rushed. He is very thorough with asking questions and providing answers. After getting an injection in my shoulder I am greatly improved in just 2 days.
Dunkirk.MD |
DR Runad is considerate of his patients. He takes time to listen to the concerns. He has worked with our family for over 20 years. He does not make surgery the first option.
in Queenstown, MD |
1. He helped me when I dislocated my shoulder 2. Helped me with right knee issues 3. orthoscopic surgery on left knee 4. lower back pain due to arthritis.
Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Lou has been my orthopedic surgeon for many years & I've never wanted another. His skill & medical expertise is above par, he treats his patients with respect & courtesy. & he's just plain fun to talk with. After three separate successful joint surgeries, I can recommend him heartily!
in Crofton, MD |
It was my first time seen Dr. Ruland and I was very pleased. He's knowledgeable, kind and very friendly. As well as the staff.
in Davidsonville, MD |
Great Orthopedic Surgeon! I have total confidence in his knowledge and ability. Dr Ruland is friendly and trustworthy.
Dr. Louis Ruland and his staff are fantastic. He has cared for both my husband's and my orthopedic needs. He is extremely caring, he spends plenty of time explaining options and next steps, and he is the best ortho surgeon in Annapolis.
Stevensville, MD |
My visit with Dr. Ruland lll was very relaxed and curious. He is kind and caring and very informative to his patients. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Millersville, MD |
I was able to get a late-day appt with Dr. Ruland on short notice for an on-going right knee problem. I hadn't met him before but found him to be instantly friendly and likeable. He apologized for the wait time, which actually I had expected. Dr. Ruland took a fair amount of time with me, listening to my symptoms & examining thoroughly my range of motions in both knees. He described several courses of action, patiently answered my questions, & came up with an action plan. I highly recommend him.
in Laurel, MD |
Dr. Ruland is knowledgeable, patient, always willing to listen. He is the best orthopedic surgeon I have ever been to. There is nothing that I can say that could really state how good he is!
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Ruland is great. He has fixed my knee. I can walk without pain. He is always polite, concerned about his patients feelings and understands.
in Severna Park, MD |
Dr. Ruland is very friendly and personable--I feel that I am a person, not a "knee" or a "shoulder". This is important because he makes me feel at ease and I am able explain my issues better. Over the past few years I have seen him for both knee and shoulder issues. He listens, is thorough and explains everything in a way I can understand. He is gentle when giving cortisone shots. I trust him completely and have recommended him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Louis J. Ruland III, MD?
Are you Dr. Ruland III?

Compare Dr. Ruland III

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.