Dr. Louis Rosainz, MD

Dr. Louis Rosainz, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Louis Rosainz, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from St. George's University School Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

1002 S Old Dixie Hwy Ste 201

Jupiter, FL 33458

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Rosainz

See how frequently Dr. Rosainz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Disorders
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Diarrhea

Dr. Rosainz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rosainz "Our goal is to provide the highest quality of medical care in an environment of respect, dignity and compassion. We strive to maintain the highest standard of medical care, ethics, compassion and respect through teamwork, professionalism and on-going education of our employees and physicians with special emphasis on patient care. We are steadfast in our dedication to patients and to making each visit at any one of our locations a welcoming and enjoyable experience."

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Rosainz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Barry University College Of Health Sciences
  • Lenox Hill Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Lenox Hill Hospital, Division Of Gastroenterology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Rosainz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosainz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosainz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosainz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosainz's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosainz to family and friends

Dr. Rosainz's Performance

My wife and I both had procedures with Dr. Rosainz. We liked him very much, unfortunately, we will not return as his office staff was very unfriendly and rude. We had to change appointment dates and several (yes several) phone calls were never returned. It was like they were punishing us because...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Don, We are very sorry for the inconveniences you experiences with our office. Please know we are addressing your comments with the office staff and management. Thank you, Digestive CARE

In all my years ,I have never met a Dr. Like him...he is beyond everything you can dream a Dr could be...so much caring and compassion... .. the time spent with him... I learned so much... Plus I think I developed a crush...lol.... but really ,he sets the standards of what every Dr. Should be.... I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
What a great and caring Dr. Dr Rosainz has been seeing me for a little over 2 years performing both colonoscopy and endoscopy. He always tells me about how well the procedure went and if there were any "issues" that he encountered. Follow-up phone calls have always been prompt and informative.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rosainz is the most knowledgeable doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing. He was thorough, attentive and completely put me at ease. Trust is an important thing between doctor and patient and I trust Dr Rosainz completely.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I absolutely love Dr. Rosainz.. He takes the time to sit with you and is very professional. I will recommend him to everyone!!