Dr. Louis Perdue Jr., MD

Dr. Louis Perdue Jr., MD

Rheumatology | Male | 36 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Perdue Jr. specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Metairie, LA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Perdue Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Perdue Jr.'s Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Perdue Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perdue Jr.

Dr. Perdue Jr. accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Perdue Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Perdue Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perdue Jr. to family and friends
4.3
Experience with Dr. Perdue Jr.
Dr. Perdue Jr.'s Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in New Orleans, LA |
He listens. He is not rushed. He is very knowledgeable about the latest information in his field.
in Destrehan, LA |
Dr Perdue is a kind and caring doctor. He works with the patient to achieve the best results for the patient. He listens and he cares. He seems to keep up all the new and upcoming advances in RA. I would definitely recommend Dr Perdue.
in Harahan, LA |
Seemed uninterested in hearing my history which led to the visit. Discounted my GP assessment of my condition & focused on a blood test, which I understand but he should have taken the time to listen to what I was dealing with and answer my questions. I posed one question to him that if it wasn't one disease what other issues might I be dealing with. He shrugged his shoulders and said I don't know. Very unimpressed and will not return for treatment, will take my results & go elsewhere.
in Metairie, LA |
After being referred, I received 2 phone calls where I felt like he was trying to avoid seeing me at all (even after the appointment was made). Although very nice, he did not seem interested in trying to assist with troubleshooting the problems that I have been experiencing for years. The only thing he did was a single blood test to appease me and said that I did not need to see him again. After researching my blood results, I feel that more should have been done.
in Metairie LA |
Extremely patient focused. Not rushed like so many doctors today. Knowledgeable about my problem. Great bedside manner
Have you seen Dr. Louis Perdue Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Perdue Jr.?

Compare Dr. Perdue Jr.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.