Dr. Louis Manna, DDS

Dr. Louis Manna, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Louis Manna, DDS is a dentist who practices in Exton, PA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

119 E Uwchlan Ave Ste 101

Learn about Dr. Manna

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Manna has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Manna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Manna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manna to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Manna's Performance
in West Chester, PA |
Dr. Manna recently performed an extraction of my son's primary (baby) molar that was not moving despite growth of adult tooth beneath it. My eight-year-old was is great pain and was nervous about the procedure. My wife and I were able to quickly schedule a consultation with Dr. Manna and the tooth extraction on the next day. Dr. Manna and staff took great care of my son. The tooth was removed with no post-procedure issues. Dr. Manna called in the evening to confirm that all was well.
Downingtown PA |
Highly recommended to us. Two teens both having 4 wisdom teeth removed same day!! First visit doctor and staff explained everything in detail. Received written directions for pre-op. We followed to letter. Day of surgery doc talked to us before and after. Kept us informed of each kid. Left there with written instructions. NO SWELLING NO DRY SOCKETS. Follow up visit reinforced correct use of syringe to prevent issues. Did what's they said and it was perfect. Highly recommend this office.
in Honey brook, PA |
Great office. I had all 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed here. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and were so understanding when I cancelled the first surgery date because of a cold, rescheduled me for the next week with no problem. Dr. Manna explained the whole procedure well and made sure I was comfortable with the plan. I was drugged up but I think Denise assisted with the surgery, and she took great care of me. They got me in and out over my short winter break, great energy in this office.
in Downingtown, PA |
I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Manna and his staff. I have been going to him for years and have no complaints. Every time I call, I get a person, not a machine. That's unheard of today.
Malvern, PA |
I received a bill for services 20 months later and was told there was a glitch in their system and the bill was never sent. Despite was I was told my out of pocket cost would be at the time service was scheduled, I was told (20 months later), this was really only an estimate.
This doctors office staff are the worst. Extremely rude and not qualified to do their jobs. They didn't know how to interact with my insurance company, and overcharged me. They refused to give me a refund of my money even though my insurance had paid all my charges. When I called to complain, the receptionist called me disgusting. All that being said, I now have permanent nerve damage in my lower lip from the procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Louis Manna, DDS?
Are you Dr. Manna?