Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Louis Korompilas, DDS
Dr. Louis Korompilas, DDS is a dentist who practices in Orland Park, IL. He is 57 years old. Dr. Korompilas is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.

10713 W 159th St

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Korompilas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Korompilas is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Korompilas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Korompilas has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Korompilas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Korompilas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Korompilas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Korompilas to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Korompilas' Performance
in Plainfield,Illinois |
Dr K. Has the best bedside manner and you feel part of the family at any of his offices from joliet to Orland park! Love this guy and all of the Doctor's are amazing! There is no other place to go!!!!!!
in Palos Park, IL |
My experience with Dr. Korompilas and staff at the Center was nothing but positive. He saw me immediately after my dentist contacted his office for an initial consult. Dr. Korompolis was professional and so knowledgeable explaining the necessary treatment, and he was reassuring and calming. An appointment was scheduled for the very next morning. His staff also was upbeat and made me feel very at ease. For us without insurance the interest free payment plan is terrific.
in New Lenox, IL |
I had an infection, and was just supposed to get an extraction. I was already in terrible pain. I thought I would be put to sleep. I had the worst experience of my life! He is rude and arrogant, and a liar! He was hurting me in that back room and I was crying out in pain, he and the blonde assistant kept telling me to be quite and stop screaming. My home dentist confronted him and he lied and said it never happened. Also I was given a bill of over 4,000$
in Orland Park, IL |
I was very satisfied with my experience at the office. They have great doctors and staff.
in Elwood, IL |
Dr. Korompilas made my experience at the oral surgeon great! He really knows what he is talking about and assured me that the sedation would be easy. He called me that night to check on me and the staff called the next day to answer any questions i had. When my insurance paid they called to refund me!!
in Tinley Park, IL |
My experience with this oral surgeon was the worse I've ever had. He overcharged me is to say the least, and changed the price every visit. Came to a total of 20 grand. And only gave me 6 months to pay. After all that he didn't even put my implants correctly. I couldn't use the screws for implants because of the way he put them in. Was so unfriendly and could tell he didn't want to be asked no questions or answer any. I wish I would have found the dentist I have now she knew a really good surgeo
Performed unnecessary procedures and over billed insurance. Refused to correct billing. I found him to be arrogant and when I shared that with my dentist he agreed. Bone grafts were done even though I was not getting implants right away. Grafts didn't take - and had to have them redone when ready for implants. I wasted so much money because of his dishonest practices.
Have you seen Dr. Louis Korompilas, DDS?
Are you Dr. Korompilas?