Dr. Louis Kasunic, DO

Dr. Louis Kasunic, DO

Family Medicine  |
43 reviews

Dr. Louis Kasunic, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Castle Rock, CO. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kasunic is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center....See Less

Castle Rock Family Physicians

755 S Perry St Ste 100

Castle Rock, CO 80104

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kasunic

Dr. Kasunic's Experience

Dr. Kasunic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Asthma

• Hair Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Colorado
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Doctors Hospital-Columbus

Dr. Kasunic has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kasunic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasunic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Sky Ridge Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Kasunic is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Kasunic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasunic to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Kasunic's Performance
Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Kasunic's office exists for one reason: to collect your money. If you have extenuating circumstances and want to set up a payment plan, forget about it. They will refuse to care for your children.
Castle Rock, CO |
I had to find a new Dr when Plum Creek Medical closed down. I had seen this Dr a couple times because of a prescription I take. I needed to get an Rx refill and was told by the pharmacy I needed to get a med check from my doctor, which is fine even though there is no requirement for regular blood screens. $2013.52 later they ran every blood test possible run and for some reason a ultrasound of my carotid arteries. I feel scammed and violated. Never go to this doctor
Colorado |
When I made this appointment, I explained that I needed lab orders for my thyroid that my specialist recommended, and I wasn't sure how that worked. They told me they knew what I was talking about and it was fine. I get here and he says he wouldn't do it and seemed very angry. He said he would either be the one to treat me or nothing at all. I explained I need to see the specialist because primary care physicians back home could not get it straight. He refused, and seemed angry,and just left
in Castle Rock, CO |
First things first. Your people at the front desk are the "face and voice" of your business and they are not friendly at all. Second your MA that takes blood pressure should learn how to treat everyone with respect. This lady absolutely treated my husband poorly because of his size. Dr. Kasunic spent less than 2 min with him and sent him on his way like he was too busy. I see the other Dr. in the practice but will no longer spend any money with them after this experience.
in Englewood, CO |
I left this office over 3 months ago because of the horrible communication in that office. I told the Dr. Kasunic about it and he told me to leave the practice even though I had already left but he didn't know. Then I get a call 3+ months later reminding me about an appt with one of the PA's!!???? I laughed and said this is why I left the practice!! No one there communicates with each other or their patients!! This is a bad practice. Stay away!
Aurora, CO |
He as rude, belligerent, called a liar - saying he did not lab results from another doctor, that I know was in my records according to his PA.
in Castle Rock |
I began seeing Dr. Kasunic in 2015 when I moved to Castle Rock based on recommendations from several friends. Practice is a busy one but I never feel rushed--he genuinely seems to care about not only health issues but also on wellness. Does a nice job of educating on what's happening and welcomes active participation in decision making. Definitely a physician I would recommend.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Effective decision maker who is honest, patient and interested in your health. Spends time and money wisely so you can get the services you need at their office. A good go-to doctor for compassionate care.
in Denver, CO |
I had been seeing Dr. Kasunic for years. Then it started getting more and more difficult to schedule with him, so I started seeing other doctors and PAs in the same practice. But then I saw him in an emergency situation (kidney stone), and he knew exactly what to do and did it quickly. There's no substitute for experience.
Have you seen Dr. Louis Kasunic, DO?
Are you Dr. Kasunic?

Visit Dr. Kasunic

Dr. Kasunic accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Kasunic has admitting privileges