Dr. Louis Kasunic, DO

Dr. Louis Kasunic, DO

Family Medicine  |
41 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Dr. Kasunic specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Castle Rock, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kasunic? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kasunic's Experience

See how Dr. Kasunic's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kasunic

Dr. Kasunic accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kasunic has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kasunic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasunic to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Kasunic's Performance
Colorado |
When I made this appointment, I explained that I needed lab orders for my thyroid that my specialist recommended, and I wasn't sure how that worked. They told me they knew what I was talking about and it was fine. I get here and he says he wouldn't do it and seemed very angry. He said he would either be the one to treat me or nothing at all. I explained I need to see the specialist because primary care physicians back home could not get it straight. He refused, and seemed angry,and just left
in Castle Rock, CO |
First things first. Your people at the front desk are the "face and voice" of your business and they are not friendly at all. Second your MA that takes blood pressure should learn how to treat everyone with respect. This lady absolutely treated my husband poorly because of his size. Dr. Kasunic spent less than 2 min with him and sent him on his way like he was too busy. I see the other Dr. in the practice but will no longer spend any money with them after this experience.
in Englewood, CO |
I left this office over 3 months ago because of the horrible communication in that office. I told the Dr. Kasunic about it and he told me to leave the practice even though I had already left but he didn't know. Then I get a call 3+ months later reminding me about an appt with one of the PA's!!???? I laughed and said this is why I left the practice!! No one there communicates with each other or their patients!! This is a bad practice. Stay away!
Aurora, CO |
He as rude, belligerent, called a liar - saying he did not lab results from another doctor, that I know was in my records according to his PA.
in Castle Rock |
I began seeing Dr. Kasunic in 2015 when I moved to Castle Rock based on recommendations from several friends. Practice is a busy one but I never feel rushed--he genuinely seems to care about not only health issues but also on wellness. Does a nice job of educating on what's happening and welcomes active participation in decision making. Definitely a physician I would recommend.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Effective decision maker who is honest, patient and interested in your health. Spends time and money wisely so you can get the services you need at their office. A good go-to doctor for compassionate care.
in Denver, CO |
I had been seeing Dr. Kasunic for years. Then it started getting more and more difficult to schedule with him, so I started seeing other doctors and PAs in the same practice. But then I saw him in an emergency situation (kidney stone), and he knew exactly what to do and did it quickly. There's no substitute for experience.
Have you seen Dr. Louis Kasunic, DO?
Are you Dr. Kasunic?

Dr. Kasunic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Kasunic has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kasunic's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Asthma

Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1984

University Of Colorado

Graduated in 1990

Doctors Hospital-Columbus

Dr. Kasunic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasunic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hair Removal