Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male

Gringeri Family Medicine 3070 Bristol Pike Ste 132 Bensalem, PA 19020 Get Directions
Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO
Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Bensalem, PA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Gringeri is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center.

Dr. Gringeri's Experience

See how Dr. Gringeri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gringeri

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gringeri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gringeri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gringeri to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Gringeri's Performance
Quakertown, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. G for almost 30 years. I have always found him to be caring in his manner, good diagnosing my health conditions, and always willing to help find the right specialist when needed. Obviously, I wouldn't have stayed a patient if I didn't find him a good doctor. I'm a 72 year old male in pretty good health and counting on Dr. G to help keep me that way!
Philadelphia, PA |
My husband and I recently moved to Newtown and needed a new dr. Had our first appointment yesterday. The office staff was super friendly, Dr. Gringeri was engaging, thorough and we felt very good about our choice. Was recommended by a friend.
Yardley, PA |
I called for a sick visit appointment and within the same day they scheduled me for that day. Nice to see the doctor cares.
Newtown, PA |
We (Mom, Dad, and two teens) recommend Dr. Gringeri to everyone! He is quite simply the best doctor and is an excellent role model for doctors everywhere. He listens attentively to his patients, examines them and then gives his diagnosis which is spot-on each and every visit. So grateful to have such a good doctor, and so close by!
in Newtown PA |
Very unorganized and rude staff The doctors don't know what they're doing
in Fairless Hills, PA |
Wait time is consistently over an hour (beyond your appt time). Recently I called in with a pink eye scare (I made the phone call at 11:45 am) gave my symptoms to the receptionist-I asked if anything could be called in for me to pick up after work. Over four hours later I get a call back telling me no and that I can go to their Newtown office which is open until 8pm or to go to Urgent Care. I could've gone to Urgent Care in between the time they took to tell me that they wouldn't help me.
in Croydon, PA |
Bad experience, I was looking for a family dr and found his info in my insurance page, on my appointment day I waited more than 1 hr, then Dr Gringeri wasn't in the office instead I was being seen by a nurse (nothing against them) and she was talking by the phone to Dr Gringeri asking lots of basic stuff, I was there to continue a prophylactic treatment that started a health center dr, but she didn't know about it, so I had to look for a real doctor. Don't waste your time in this office.
in Newtown, PA |
I needed a pre op exam for a minor procedure. I have been seeing the doctor for 35 years, but he is now taking the position that he does not want to expose himself to any liability and, as such, told me to seek an exam elsewhere. When I questioned the staff (he refused to discuss personally), his reaction was to discharge me from his care. UNBELIEVABLE!
in Yardley PA |
Wait time consistently over an hour last 3 visits. I am now done. I just asked for a record release form and the receptionist was rude (Patricia). She is also calling in Prescriptions within earshot of the entire waiting room (Robin just got a Paxil refill). Love you Angela and DrG but your front office is a train wreck.
Have you seen Dr. Louis Gringeri, DO?
Are you Dr. Gringeri?

Compare Dr. Gringeri

Dr. Gringeri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Gringeri has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gringeri's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Gringeri does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gringeri and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Gringeri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gringeri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Gringeri does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gringeri and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.