Dr. Louis T. George, DDS

Dr. Louis T. George, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 32 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. George practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 4 locations in Sioux Falls, SD.

Are you Dr. George? Add your own statement here.

Dr. George's Experience

Experience with Dr. George
Dr. George's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (42)
in Brookings, SD |
Dr. George explained everything about the procedure very well. He was confident that my daughter would have no problems recovering and be ready for the fall semester. She followed all his post surgical instructions and her results have been very good! He was very friendly and professional and a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon! He was willing to take time to answer all our questions & didn't try to rush through the consultation which was appreciated! He gave my daughter his full attention
in Sioux Falls, SD |
I have brought both of my daughters in to see Dr. George at Siouxland for wisdom teeth removal, and he was AWESOME! He is one of the nicest doctors I have ever dealt with and my girls absolutely loved his bedside manner! As a parent, I highly recommend him and his office.
in San Diego, CA |
This was the smoothest surgical experience I have ever had! Dr. George was so knowledgeable and caring. He really impressed me with his medical expertise technique. My stitches were so precise for my implant! And the office staff ran everything so perfectly. They followed up with me to see how I was doing, and I had very little to no pain. Overall, great experience!
Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. George was absolutely outstanding! I had a great outcome & a very positive overall office experience. Dr. George genuinely cared about how I was feeling and he always listened! I would highly recommend him and Siouxland Oral Surgery to anyone seeking oral surgery treatment!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. George is incredibly professional and friendly. His Knowledge and focus on care far exceeds all of my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. George at Siouxland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of Sioux Falls, SD.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
As the mother of a special needs child, Dr. George and his staff were more understanding and accommodating than most would be. Once Dr. G realized how anxious my son was he quickly got him laughing and calmed his anxiousness. He explained step by step and as a result a child who typically presents as autistic, opened wide! Dr. G was so patient and compassionate. I was thoroughly impressed with his expertise with children. If you need an oral surgeon, Dr George will take good care of you.
in Mount pleasant, SC |
Dr. George and his staff were simply amazing. He was very attentive, knowledgable, professional and genuinely caring. During a time of great anxiety for me, Dr. George took the time to answer all of my questions and explain everything in a way that really put my mind at ease. The quality of work was excellent, and his follow up after my procedure was just as thorough. It is clear from my experience that Dr. George treats each patient like they are his only patient, which is rare these days.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Very compassionate and down to earth. He was fantastic!
Have you seen Dr. Louis T. George, DDS?
Are you Dr. George?

Compare Dr. George

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. George's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in South Dakota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.