Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 48

Dr. DeJoseph

Premier Image Cosmetic and Laser Surgery

6085 Barfield Rd Sandy Springs, GA 30328

Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Sandy Springs, GA and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine medical school in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Northside Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. DeJoseph to book an appointment.

Dr. DeJoseph's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. DeJoseph

Dr. DeJoseph?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (38)
  • Explained conditions well (38)
  • Office environment (38)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
I had a lower facelift with Dr. DeJoseph after seeing all of his incredible reviews and results. I wanted to reverse the signs of aging before I got older.Dr. DeJoseph was so confident and his resume speaks for itself. He had natural, beautiful looking results. He truly is at the top of his game in Atlanta, there is no one better. When you have surgery with Dr. DeJoseph no one can tell. The responses I get are that I look great, I look younger but there are no tucks, no pulls, no bruising, he really takes care of your face.
Rafaela Grodberg – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I had a chin augmentation and rhinoplasty with Dr. DeJoseph in July and I am so thrilled I finally did. I do a lot of on camera work and I had been exploring the ides of getting work for a while, but wanted to make sure I had a natural, refreshed look. I did a lot of research and originally was going to have the surgery in LA, but after seeing the rhinoplasty photos on Dr. DeJoseph's website I decided to go with him. He was the only doctor in Atlanta I saw and after I met him it was a done deal. He is so skilled, so comforting and personable I knew he was the perfect surgeon for me. This is really the best time for recovery, during COVID. It was so easy to just stay at home and fully recover unbothered. I am in love with this office. They are so professional, yet so friendly. I am in such a good mood every time I leave here, there is a family atmosphere for sure. Anyone who has seen me can tell I feel more confident, but they don't know I had surgery. The results are very very natural,
Laurie Mcclung – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
n September I decided to go ahead and get a neck lift and lower facelift with Dr. DeJoseph. My husband is an orthodontist and suggested I have this procedure. My husband went to Emory and my son is also in the medical field, so I did an extensive background check on Dr. DeJoseph to make sure I had the best face doctor possible. It really impressed me that his patients looked like themselves after surgery. This is not a factory, they are initiators here and they listen. I went to several other doctors that wanted to do something completely different and charge me double the money. Recovery was incredible. I had a neck lift and a facelift and I have not one bruise on my body. Dr. DeJoseph encourages healthy living and if you follow his instructions the entire process is such a breeze. There is no question beyond a shadow of a doubt he is the very best. I have six children, so my skin has trauma and I have heard from everyone that I look like myself just 20 years younger. Dr. DeJoseph rea
Heidi Caroti – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I had a lot of friends who had procedures performed by Dr. DeJoseph, so when I was ready I knew exactly who to go to. In July I decided to revive my face with a mini facelift, blepharoplasty and chin liposuction. It was the best decision I ever made. The people I knew were really picky and they all looked so incredible it was easy for me to go straight to Dr. DeJoseph. The recovery process was a lot easier than I anticipated. I went immediately for the dressings and staples to be taken off, then I went to their spa for lymphatic facials which really helped with the recovery tremendously. It was wonderful! Everyone was so supportive and their spa is unbelievable. Dr. DeJoseph is a fantastic surgeon, truly an artist.
Christen Lam – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. DeJoseph this week. He has the best bedside manner and sense of humor. He and his staff made me feel very comfortable! He gave me his honest opinion and did not try to over sell me with procedures I did not need. I definitely am seeing good results! I am looking forward to my next visit.
jaquithbudiansky71 – Dec 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I was not happy with the sagging neck and jowls I was starting to see and wanted a more youthful look in that area. I decided to go directly to Dr. DeJoseph for my lower mini facelift and mini neck left. My friends had highly recommended him and after seeing his pictures online I knew that was exactly what I wanted for myself. He has such a warm demeanor, he's very very informative and lets you know exactly what will happen. Most people are nervous before surgery, but I was actually excited because I knew I was in great hands. The results get better and better each day. Everybody in the office is warm, courteous, professional, extremely clean. From the first visit to post surgery, everything has been smooth. Dr. DeJoseph and the staff really bend over backwards to make sure you're comfortable. I've already recommended Dr. DeJoseph to all of my friends and will continue to do so. He is the very best.
Luciana Bonds – Dec 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I had a qt facelift and neck lift with Dr. DeJoseph September 1st and I feel like a new woman. I had been contemplating this procedure for about 3 years, Dr. DeJoseph is actually the 4th surgeon I interviewed for this procedure. Within 8 days after surgery I was out to dinner. There was very little pain and I was so surprised at how easy it all was. Every question I had he addressed, he's always positive and no question is a dumb question to him. The office is so professional, they get back to you right away and are always there to help. It's just amazing how natural my results are. I had a daughter in law come to visit and she had no idea I had a facelift she just thought I looked amazing. People know I look better but they have no idea I had surgery which is exactly what I wanted.
Zandra Fredrickson – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
Dr. Louis DeJoseph performed my necklift and facelift on January 2, 2020. I wanted the procedures because my face was starting to show my age. My sister had gotten the same procedures from Dr. DeJoseph, so I decided to consult with him myself and found him honest and approachable. I wanted to achieve a certain look but without the very long recovery period procedures like this usually called for, and my expectations were definitely met. I was given really specific information on what to do before and after the procedure, so recovery went really well. The doctor and his staff ensured that they were always available for questions and help, and I got the full experience from Dr. DeJoseph and his team. I absolutely recommend him and his work.
Lyssa Dodgson – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
Dr. Louis DeJoseph performed my QT mini facelift and necklift on January 16, 2020. I got the procedures because I wanted to look refreshed, and I knew Dr. DeJoseph well from a previous procedure years ago. I was completely confident in his ability so I consulted with no other doctors, simply going through a perfect consultation with him for these procedures. I absolutely love the results, and Dr. D had explained the procedure and follow-up thoroughly to me. I want no other doctor touching my face and I absolutely recommend these procedures from Dr. DeJoseph exclusively.
Erin Hartzog – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
Dr. Louis DeJoseph was referred to me by a well-respected physician in Atlanta when I had discussed some personal areas of concern. They had also recommended two other doctors for me, but after interviewing all three, I chose Dr. DeJoseph because of his bedside manners and his very thorough explanation of the surgical process. I had growing insecurities about how my neck looked. I'm only 46, but my sagging neck aged me and made me look like I had some extra pounds on. I went into my surgery on October 15 of this year expecting a quick, painless recovery and beautiful results, and I'm happy to say we've surpassed that. If I had to rate the pain or discomfort in a 1-10 manner, it was about a 4 in regards to what I felt, mainly pressure on your ears. But the doctor really worked his magic on me. My periodic follow-up appointments have gone great. If I can say just one other thing about DeJoseph and his practice is that they run a really tight ship. I've never had to wait more than 2 minut
Terese Barter – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I heard about this procedure and about Dr. DeJoseph through a friend's client. At first, I wasn’t even considering doing this procedure, it was really on a whim that I decided to do it. It all happened so fast, I first called for an initial consultation, then immediately after was the pre-op and right after, the surgery. I had a neck lift and facelift with Dr. DeJoseph on May 16th and I must say he did a fantastic job. He is wonderful and exceeded my expectations! I truly recommend him to everyone. The staff is so well run and beautifully synchronized. Dr. DeJoseph and the staff are so professional and made me feel so comfortable, I am lucky that I was able to do this procedure in this practice.
Kirsten Mccollum – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I had my combined rhinoplasty and upper blepharoplasty with Dr. DeJoseph about eight weeks ago. I decided to have my procedure because Dr. DeJoseph was great during my initial consultation. He was very personable, thorough, and easy to talk to. My results are exactly what I was looking for: my upper eyelids look much better, my new nose perfectly fits my face. I had hardly any pain during my recovery and zero complications. I'd certainly recommend a facial rejuvenation procedure with Dr. DeJoseph to other patients. His bedside manners are incredible and he's a down-to-earth person and excellent surgeon.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I just love my blepharoplasty results. My son, who's also a plastic surgeon, was so right when he said I shouldn't think twice about seeing another plastic surgeon besides Dr. DeJoseph. What made him amazing were his passion, listening skills, and result-oriented approach. I'm really grateful he recommended I do both my upper and lower eyelids because I really needed it. The bags under my eyes are gone and my eyes sparkle like they never have. I look much more youthful, relaxed, and refreshed.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I had my neck lift and facelift with Dr. DeJoseph two months ago. I did a lot of research before the procedure because I wanted to choose the best treatment options and plastic surgeon for the sagging skin on my neck and face. I loved Dr. DeJoseph because he was subtle and methodical during my initial consultation. I felt confident in him as a person and his skills, so the decision to have my procedure was easy to make. My procedure went perfectly. I absolutely couldn't be happier.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I gave five stars for the professionalism that I received from Dr.Dejoseph and his staff. Thank you Dr. DeJoseph for making me feel comfortable under your care. Rachel Mosley
Rachel Mosley in Brasleton, GA – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I'm 52 and was really struggling because my facial appearance didn't match the way I felt. Dermal fillers gave me great results for about 10 years but eventually, my skin laxity was just too much. Dr. DeJoseph explained how a combined neck lift and lower facelift procedure could give me the results I wanted. The decision to have the procedure was an easy one to make. I can't say enough about my results: they're so natural and they perfectly match my facial features. I'm just completely thrilled.
Carleenj Roberts in Sandy Springs, GA – Apr 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
On 31st October 2017, I had a facelift and a lower mini facelift with Dr. Louis DeJoseph. I’m 53 years, and aging needed a better look. I had another lower facelift done a year ago, and I was not happy with the results. This was a close friends' recommendation. Although I had interviews with other Doctors, during our first meeting with Dr. Louis DeJoseph, I felt he was the right doctor for me. Before choosing Dr. Louis DeJoseph, I did much research online, read through his reviews and testimonia
Patricia L. in Sandy Springs, GA – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
After seeing four other surgeons in the Atlanta area, I knew I made the right choice with Dr. DeJoseph. I had a very bad experience in the past with plastic surgery . Dr. DeJoseph was very understanding - called to check on me and was there to answer any questions I had , day or night after my surgery . I am extremely pleased with my neck & mini face lift. Dr . DeJoseph is truly an artist with plastic surgery.
Georgia – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
I saw Dr. DeJoseph for a chin augmentation in June, after getting a referral on Instagram. I was so unhappy with my weak chin, and the way it detracted from my other features. During the consultation, I really liked what Dr. DeJoseph had to say about the surgery. He agreed with my impressions and together, we decided on the chin augmentation technique. My results are just as I hoped. My features now look more balanced, but my appearance is still very natural. I feel like Dr. DeJoseph far exceed
James M. in Atlanta, GA – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?
May 2nd marks the day I had my QT mini facelift, necklift, and blepharoplasty with Dr. DeJoseph, and what a marvelous experience this was. From the consult through surgery and recovery, I felt like Dr. DeJoseph was my advocate and supporter. Bruising and tenderness were minimum and my recovery was swift. A friend of mine was also a patient of Dr. DeJoseph’s, and had only the kindest things to say about the office. I was first introduced to the surgeon about three years ago, at a seminar, and aft
Ladner in Atlanta, GA – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis DeJoseph, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. DeJoseph?

I believe relationships are important. Many people find cosmetic surgery to be the right choice for them. However, there is a process in learning about...Read more

Dr. DeJoseph received his undergraduate degree in Molecular Biology, graduating Cum Laude in his competitive class at King's College. Subsequently he received...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery