Dr. Louis Butera, DO

Dr. Louis Butera, DO

Neurology  ·

Dr. Louis Butera, DO is a neurology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 36 years. He specializes in neurology, clinical neurophysiology, and more.

Palm Beach Neurology

4631 N Congress Ave Ste 200

West Palm Beach, FL 33407

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Butera

See how frequently Dr. Butera performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Brain Disorders

Dr. Butera's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Butera "Palm Beach Neurology is a comprehensive neurological practice, which is committed to prevent and treat all elements of neurological disease. As one of the most experienced neurological practices in the United States, Palm Beach Neurology has felt the obligation to bring the latest state-of-the-art neurological care to its patients. Understanding the rapid growth of neurology, our physicians and staff are on the cutting edge of neurological research and patient care. Our goal has always been to treat patients with respect, empathy, and professionalism."

• Neurology

• Albert Einstein College Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Suny Downstate Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Butera has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Butera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Butera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Butera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Butera to family and friends

Dr. Butera's Performance

I have seen him two times and both times he has done his research on my disorder. He was willing to take the time to listen and make a solid plan for the weeks it takes to come off a medication. In almost done on the plan and have had no problems.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I do not trust Dr. Butera. I was referred by my PCP who suspected I had Multiple Sclerosis. Dr Butera did an MRI, and a brief, half hearted physical exam. He told me I don't have MS, and despite my being a fit Gymnastics coach, he offered the suggestion that my severe fatigue (and myriad of other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I trust Dr Butera knowledge in the field of Neurology. After reviewing my EMG he took the time to explain the results. My previous Neurologist quite simply did have the experience and knowledge that Dr Butera has.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very good first visit with Dr. Butera. Very thorough and intelligent and makes you feel comfortable. One of the few docs to listen to me and take the time to speak with me to find a solution with my problems. One of the few docs ive been to that seems genuinely concerned with patients. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Butera advised me to get a second opinion. After finding another neurologist, I called Dr. Butera's office to request that my records be forwarded. I was told that the records would be sent the following day. The following afternoon I decided that it would be prudent to follow up to be sure the...more
Are you Dr. Butera?