Dr. Louis Bucky, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Dr. Bucky

Louis P. Bucky, MD, FACS

200 W Montgomery Ave Ardmore, PA 19003

Dr. Louis Bucky, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ardmore, PA and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Harvard Medical School medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bucky to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bucky with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Jefferson Methodist Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Methodist Hospital today at (215) 395-9750.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Methodist Hospital.

Dr. Bucky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bucky

Dr. Bucky?
  • Office environment (115)
  • Staff friendliness (114)
  • Appointment scheduling (112)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (10)
  • Appointment was rushed (8)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
I had both upper & lower eye lids done by another Surgeon, but I still had significant bags/fat pads on both lower lids a year & a half after the surgery. The surgeon keep telling me it was swelling. I went to Dr Bucky, he did my lower lids - bags/fat pads are completely GONE ! Very pleased, Highly recommend!
Bill - Philadelphia – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky has been amazing throughout this entire process. I am 2 months post op and I’m feeling great and the results are even better. Not only has Dr. Bucky exceeded my expectations with the results of my surgery, but he has been so personable and attentive throughout the entire process. I had a concern about my bandages a few days after surgery and Dr. Bucky had given me his personal cell number and talked me through my concerns. I can’t say enough positive things about him and would happily and confidently recommend him to others.
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Not only Dr Bucky but his entire team are excellent. 10 years ago I had breast implants and was very happy with the entire experience. Since then I have been periodically going to the aestheticians for laser treatments to remove sun damage dark spots on my face. His staff and practice are the best. I had been to other skin treatment centers but the best and longest lasting results are with Dr Bucky’s team.
Paula – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Bucky,'s practice for many years. First about 6 years ago for the replacement of ruptured breast implants. I had consulted with 2 other Plastic Surgeons before meeting Dr. Bucky. I was immediately impressed by his calm professionalism. He answered all my concerns in a clear thorough manner. The surgery went very well and during the recovery he and his staff called to check on my healing and answer any questions I had. I had totally positive experience with Dr Bucky and his staff. I have recommended him many times since this surgery. I can now speak even more highly of Dr. Bucky and his staff after having facial surgery this year. He is truly an artist and a highly talented surgeon. His entire staff (Lisa, Rachel, Tara, Dan) was amazing. Compassionate, professional and always available. I will only recommend Dr Bucky , he is an exceptional Plastic Surgeon.
Victoria – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky and his entire team has been absolutely amazing. I am 10 weeks out from a tummy tuck and lipo suction after having diastasis from pregnancy. The amount of information given to me prior to my surgery was incredible and was so helpful. I knew beforehand what I could expect during and after the procedure. I had a minor hiccup at the surgery center (which was not Dr. Bucky's fault) but he and his office staff were appropriately apologetic for my discomfort and worked to make things right. My results have been incredible and I am so pleased and happy I chose Dr. Bucky. He and his staff have given me my youth back and I have known what to expect through every step of this process. Being a physician assistant myself and having worked in healthcare for 10 years, I am rather picky when it comes to picking my physicians. Dr. Bucky is exceptional and deserves every accolade in the book!
Jess B. – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I’ll never be able to thank Dr. Bucky and his team enough for what they’ve done for me. I am very hard on doctors and part of the reason is fear based. I had the most perfect experience and I’m eternally grateful for his expertise, professionalism, kindness, and honesty. I had a sliding genioplasty - he moved my chin forward 8mm and it was a huge change for me, but subtle to the average eye. He recommended this instead of an implant and I’m so glad I went this route. I was terrified of the recovery process and due to his vitamin regimen and expertise, I healed so quickly. I was eating regular foods by day three and driving. Every single person at his practice is so kind, knowledgeable, warm and caring. This is a top notch practice and Dr. Bucky is the absolute best around.
Julie DiLeo – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I recently went through breast augmentation with Dr Bucky and his staff. They were clear, helpful and really made me feel comfortable in the stressful process. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend this office!
Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I recently had a Halo laser treatment with Renee at Dr.Bucky’s office. I can’t believe how amazing my skin looks. I’ve received so many compliments on how my complexion looks brighter. It even removed my stubborn brown spots from years and years of sun damage. I would definitely recommend having Halo with Renee - she is a miracle worker :)
Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky is the best I look at least 10 years younger since I started being treated here The staff are knowledgeable, compassionate and skilled. I can it say enough about how Dr. Bucky and his team have changed my life. I highly recommend
Amy Grabfelder – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr.Bucky and his staff are talented,caring and extremely professional.I am thrilled with my results and will recommend Dr.Bucky to everyone.
M.B. – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
My experience is with Rachel, who is highly-skilled and has a friendly demeanor. Her professionalism with cool sculpting is evident. She was extremely attentive, and her explanation of the procedure was thorough. The results were better than I expected and permanent, which I attribute to Rachel's expertise.
Joe D. – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky, and his entire staff are absolutely the best. I am so grateful to them for their genuine care, fabulous treatment and extensive expertise in their field. From my first consultation, I have felt like a part of their ‘family’, not a patient. Dr. Bucky and his nurses went above and beyond to make my surgery and recovery a very personalized and positive experience. I am delighted with the results of my ‘Mommy Makeover’, which have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Bucky!
Rosie – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Very professional, well-qualified, and extremely attentive staff! Excellent attention to all questions and caring follow-up to all procedures. Full confidence in Dr. Bucky and his skills and his recommendations.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bucky for two years. He is an excellent surgeon and I was very pleased with my results. My facelift is so natural and I feel great. Four of friends had eye work and facelifts after they saw my results and all of them are happy. Furthermore, I highly recommend Dr.Bucky’s skin care team. Tara is incredible and raised the bar on the quality of my complexion.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nancy – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky performed my breast augmentation earlier this year and I am one happy patient! Thank you Dr. Bucky and to your wonderful staff. You all have made my experience a positive one!
Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. Everything worked out exactly as Dr. Bucky said they would. The office staff was amazing and the Nurse Practitioners are knowledgeable and caring.
Devon, PA – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Kimmi injected my lips. I could not be happier! I have never felt better or liked my appearance more. Everything from the initial consultation to the follow up/touch up three weeks later was the best experience I’ve ever had. I was extremely nervous to get started but now I feel confident in my decisions knowing that I have Dr Buckys team (especially Kimmi) to guide me.
Conley in Philadelphia , PA – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky listens to your concerns and desires. I am impressed with his expertise and confidence. He made me feel safe and at ease. Post surgical results are OUTSTANDING!!
Philadelphia, PA – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dan Stokes is excellent in lymphatic drainage.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I went to Dr. Bucky for Gynecomastia liposuction after being referred to him by multiple people. From the moment I stepped in his office to the post surgery follow up visits, Dr. Bucky and his staff have been professional and welcoming. The procedure itself was a breeze and I didn't have much pain at all afterwards. Kimmi was my nurse for follow up visits and she was awesome. Always available via phone or email if I had questions. I couldn't be happier with the final results and my experience wi
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bucky?

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I have dedicated my medical career to producing beautiful, natural-looking results for every patient who seeks my...Read more

Education and Experience

Dr. Louis P. Bucky earned his medical degree from Harvard Medical School, followed by general and plastic surgery...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery