Dr. Louis Bucky, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Bucky

Louis P. Bucky, MD, FACS

230 W Washington Sq Ste 101 Philadelphia, PA 19106

Dr. Louis Bucky, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Bucky accepts

Dr. Bucky accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Keystone Health Plan East HMO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Bucky's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I have dedicated my medical career to producing beautiful, natural-looking results for every patient who seeks my help and expertise. At my Philadelphia-area practice, I offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic tr...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

6.422018348623853%

Dr. Bucky?
Dr. Bucky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Louis Bucky, MD
Dr. Bucky listens to your concerns and desires. I am impressed with his expertise and confidence. He made me feel safe and at ease. Post surgical results are OUTSTANDING!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dan Stokes is excellent in lymphatic drainage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I went to Dr. Bucky for Gynecomastia liposuction after being referred to him by multiple people. From the moment I stepped in his office to the post surgery follow up visits, Dr. Bucky and his staff have been professional and welcoming. The procedure itself was a breeze and I didn't have much pain at all afterwards. Kimmi was my nurse for follow up visits and she was awesome. Always available via phone or email if I had questions. I couldn't be happier with the final results and my experience wi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
From my very first phone call, to consultation, pre-op, surgery, and every follow up appointment since, Dr. Bucky and his staff have provided world class service. I had an amazing experience, and I would choose this practice again in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I never liked the way my boobs looked as they had always been small and droopy. After kids they ended up looking worse, like deflated, empty balloons. As soon as I met Dr. Bucky I knew he was the one to perform my breast lift. I’m only one month post surgery and I’m absolutely obsessed with my new boobs. They are perky and natural even better than what I pictured them to be. They are proportionate to my body. Literally would recommend anyone and everyone to dr. Bucky.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I recently had my eyebrows microbladed at Dr. Bucky’s office. Jonida was fabulous. She made me feel instantly comfortable. The procedure ended up being surprisingly painless. The results were terrific. I went from having pale, aging eyebrows to having a beautifully shaped set. Because I am so fair, she carefully selected a color that would complement my hair and complexion. I’ve received many compliments and in my opinion I think my face now looks more youth. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I had always wanted my pre baby boobs back after having children, yet I did not want implants. Thanks to Dr. Bucky's cutting edge technologies, I was able to have a breast lift and filled my breasts back up with my own fat. Having nothing foreign in my body was just as important to me as it was to have my pre-baby boobs back! Dr. Bucky and his staff made my wish come true. I am thrilled with how I look...I only wish I did this sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Excellent staff and doctor. I couldn’t happier with my results and I am only three weeks post-op. Both Dr. Bucky and Kate help create an environment that is definitely personalized to the needs and wants of the patient. They both are very easy to talk to, and put me at ease when I voiced any concerns. Dr. Bucky definitely has an eye for the incredible work he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Fabulous. Dr.Bucky is the best plastic surgeon I’ve ever had. He did multiple reconstructive carcinoma surgeries on my lip and other areas of my body. Not only is he superb, he’s gentle, nice and kind. I’m going back to him. I’d recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Nurse Kim was hands down the most pleasant and knowledgeable individual I met. I had never done injection fillers prior and was quite nervous. She answered all my questions and after the procedure, I thought WOW! Why didn't I do this sooner?? I will definitely be coming back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I feel privileged to have had the best surgeon on the east coast take care of me. From start to finish I could not be happier. Dr. Bucky is a kind and caring man on top of being an incredibly skilled surgeon. Also, his entire staff are all amazing!! They are always professional and nice and make you feel special. Going to Dr. Bucky is one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. My belly is flat and firm and my breasts are lifted and firm but still very soft. I feel so confident now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I came to Dr. Bucky for a consult on removing my 675cc saline implants after researching multiple plastic surgeons online. I did not want to replace my implants and was very worried about what my breasts would look like after removing such large implants. I was very impressed with Dr. Bucky's experience and bedside manner. I had implant removal, breast lift and fat transfer to the breasts. Dr. Bucky was very strategic in his approach and I am very pleased with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and kind. In addition to working with Dr. Bucky, a fantastic surgeon and very personable person, I met with Kate Gaio several times. Kate has been so sweet and attentive to every question I’ve had throughout the entire process. I am now a little over a year post breast augmentation and I am absolutely loving my results. I am so happy that I trusted my instincts to go with Dr. Bucky’s practice! Thank you so much to the entire staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky is knowledgeable, extremely skilled, and caring. His office staff goes above and beyond and is incredibly responsive. The tummy tuck and liposuction he performed on me was nothing short of life changing. I had a flawless recovery and felt cared fir every step of the way. I am so grateful to Dr. Bucky and his staff. I researched many practices in the tri-state area, and really feel I chose the best plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Recently had my breast implants removed because they had ruptured. Dr Bucky and his staff were wonderful throughout the whole process. Three weeks later and I am amazed at the results. I couldn’t be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr.Bucky is the Michelangelo of plastic surgery. He individualizes his work so that the patient will not look artificial. When it comes to your face - which is how you are recognized- you definitely do not want to look "done." Seek only the best...not bargain basement priced doctors. Bucky is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr. Bucky is amazing. He listens and gives you the time to talk about your concerns. I had a face lift and he truly makes you look just like yourself but refreshed and natural. His staff and his private nurse Jen are wonderful. They are very respectful and make you feel special. Thank you Dr. Bucky for making me feel beautiful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
Dr Bucky and his staff have been absolutely amazing from start to finish!! He did the most amazing job. Completely life changing for me in the best way possible. So grateful and look forward to going back for any other work I decided to get done! Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
My first experience at Dr. Bucky's office was getting filler and botox. I had the nurse injector Lisa do my injections. I want to stress that she is absolutely incredible! I was very impressed with her technique and expertise in placement so you get the best results. Another huge reason why I adore her is that she was able to avoid the dreaded bruising that I always got from other practices. I will never go to anyone else. She is stuck with me forever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?
I've been seeing Kimmi at Dr. Bucky's Rittenhouse office for quite a few years now for injectables. Meeting with Kimmi for my first appointment/consult I knew I was in the right hands. I have tried many other places prior and never felt like I was getting a good result. A lot of places offer Botox by the unit but they dilute it and/or do not inject it properly so you really do not get the results you should. Kimmi's knowledge and expertise is exceptional.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bucky?