Dr. Louis Bucky, MD

• Keystone Health Plan East
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Bucky

Personal Bio

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I have dedicated my medical career to producing beautiful, natural-looking results for every patient who seeks my help and expertise. At my Philadelphia-area practice, I offer a comprehensive range of cosmetic treatments and procedures ranging from facelift and breast augmentation to tummy tuck and CoolSculpting®. Additionally, my experienced staff and I have developed a unique quick-recovery program to help expedite the recuperation process following whichever surgery you have received.

Whether you are interested in surgical rejuvenation or skincare and laser treatments, our plastic surgery office is well equipped with state-of-the-art technologies to most effectively address your needs. My ultimate goal is to help you achieve the results you desire in a way that complements the beauty of your natural features.

Dr. Bucky's Experience

Dr. Bucky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Harvard Medical School
  • Meml Sloan Kettering
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Miami Chldns Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bucky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bucky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bucky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bucky's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bucky to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bucky's Performance
Glen Mills, PA |
Without question, one of the greatest experiences that I have ever had. After taking a few years to make the decision to have cosmetic surgery, I decided to have Dr. Bucky perform the operation. He is a skilled surgeon and his professional demeanor is beyond reproach. Dr. Bucky's staff reflects his skilled, caring and kind manner. All patients are educated on their procedures and all questions are answered honestly. The private nurse assigned to me on the evening of my surgery was fantastic!
in Bradley Beach, NJ |
Dr. Bucky performed my breast reconstruction after another fabulous Doctor - Dahlia Sataloff performed breast cancer surgery. He did temporary expanders followed by an exchange for silicone implants. Most recently he performed fat grafting to soften the final look. He and his team are exceptional. They are professional yet accessible and I have never felt much pain at all from the procedures. I'd recommend them highly.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Bucky, I cannot say enough good things about him. He is an incredible surgeon, it's truly art what he does. He really listens to his patients and knows what is best for you and your body. He is for sure the best.
in Phila. Pa. |
This past August I had a full face and neck lift, along with fat grafting (to cheeks and lips) and a CO2 laser with Dr. Bucky. I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Bucky created a very natural and youthful appearance to my face with no evidence of surgery. The laser took years of sun damage off my skin. There are no visible scars from incisions and my skin looks fantastic. His nurses and entire staff are extremely professional. Dr. Bucky is the Gold Standard for plastic surgery.
in Wayne, PA |
Oh...my...god!! First of all Tara is so nice, so pretty, so professional and knows what she's talking about. I had a chemical peel with her today. So pleased with it. Can't wait to go back! Thank you amazing Tara!
Philadelphia, PA |
I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Bucky. Dr. Bucky did an amazing job and I am extremely satisfied with my results. He is very professional. He answered all my questions, explained everything very well, and put my mind at ease. His staff is very nice and professional and also took their time with me and all my crazy questions. I couldnt of asked for a better experience. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further than Dr. Bucky. He is amazing!
in Spring City, PA |
Excellent experience! Best thing I ever did for myself! I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bucky and his staff (Kate and Erin). I have never been more happy with my decision, I went from a 32AA to a 32D. I have never been a person that put much stakes in reviews, but Dr. Bucky’s are true! He is the best and you absolutely get what you pay for. Dr. Bucky is the best they come!
When I first walked in the office it is so impressive that my first concern was oh oh a bunch of snobs work here. But what a pleasant surprise to me it was the contrary.. A warm smile greets you and offers you a beverage. Instantly I was relaxed. Then I met Kimmi, the nurse injector, who is extremely professional, knowledgeable , embracing and personal. I am so happy I went there and Zi will never look back! DSK
in Merion Station, PA |
I had an amazing experience with my surgery. From the information provided both verbally and in writing beforehand, to the excellent care provided by the medical team at Tuttleman, my experience was superb. Afterwards I spent the night at the Ritz with an excellent and supportive nurse ( Betty D.), which I'll admit I thought was overkill beforehand, but in hindsight I'm so glad I was there instead of at the hospital, and I wouldn't have been as comfortable at home.
in Bala Cynwyd, PA |
I have been a very satisfied patient of Dr Bucky for over 10 yrs. His work is excellent and always looks natural. I have also been getting injectibles for some time and Lisa just has a knack for using them to the best advantage. Recently, I heard about Bellafil - developed specifically for acne scarring. Katie, the Bellafil specialist, has injected it twice yielding an amazing difference. Mild scarring is gone. Areas with moderate/severe scarring are smoother and much less noticible.
in Wenonah, NJ |
I've been seeing Renee Christoph for six years at Dr. Bucky's Washington Square office. She's the best aesthetician! Renee has been helpful with all my facial concerns, from laser treatments, peels, microdermabrasion, dermasweep, milia removal, any issues I have, Renee has a treatment plan for me. Renee is kind, thoughtful and trustworthy. Renee gives me peace of mind, she is an angel and I'm thankful for her.
Deciding to undergo surgery is a big decision and Dr. Bucky and his staff were great in answering all of my questions and making me feel more at ease. Everyone in the office is very professional....I was seen right on time at every appt., received follow up calls from nurses in a timely manner, etc. Even Dr. Bucky's staff at the surgery center were terrific! Overall great experience!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Louis Bucky, MD?

Visit Dr. Bucky