Dr. Louis P. Bucky, MD

Dr. Louis P. Bucky, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Louis P Bucky MD 230 W Washington Sq Ste 101, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Bucky specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Philadelphia, PA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Bucky? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bucky's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bucky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bucky

Dr. Bucky accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bucky has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Bucky's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bucky to family and friends
4.5
Experience with Dr. Bucky
Dr. Bucky's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (57)
in Wayne, PA |
Oh...my...god!! First of all Tara is so nice, so pretty, so professional and knows what she's talking about. I had a chemical peel with her today. So pleased with it. Can't wait to go back! Thank you amazing Tara!
Philadelphia, PA |
I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr. Bucky. Dr. Bucky did an amazing job and I am extremely satisfied with my results. He is very professional. He answered all my questions, explained everything very well, and put my mind at ease. His staff is very nice and professional and also took their time with me and all my crazy questions. I couldnt of asked for a better experience. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further than Dr. Bucky. He is amazing!
in Spring City, PA |
Excellent experience! Best thing I ever did for myself! I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bucky and his staff (Kate and Erin). I have never been more happy with my decision, I went from a 32AA to a 32D. I have never been a person that put much stakes in reviews, but Dr. Bucky’s are true! He is the best and you absolutely get what you pay for. Dr. Bucky is the best they come!
When I first walked in the office it is so impressive that my first concern was oh oh a bunch of snobs work here. But what a pleasant surprise to me it was the contrary.. A warm smile greets you and offers you a beverage. Instantly I was relaxed. Then I met Kimmi, the nurse injector, who is extremely professional, knowledgeable , embracing and personal. I am so happy I went there and Zi will never look back! DSK
Philadelphia Pa |
After surgery I had a concern. Post surgery calls were not returned!! Many plastic surgeons ask for younger photos Bc they want you to look like you but younger. That's better Bc You may not want checks filled with more fat then you ever had! Dr uses laser in surgery but says skin is not his department. Then dont use laser Bc they can scar. Staff does Botox and fillers. some clients look exaggerated. Pay the same or less for injections given by a plastic surgeon on the Main Line.
in Merion Station, PA |
I had an amazing experience with my surgery. From the information provided both verbally and in writing beforehand, to the excellent care provided by the medical team at Tuttleman, my experience was superb. Afterwards I spent the night at the Ritz with an excellent and supportive nurse ( Betty D.), which I'll admit I thought was overkill beforehand, but in hindsight I'm so glad I was there instead of at the hospital, and I wouldn't have been as comfortable at home.
in Bala Cynwyd, PA |
I have been a very satisfied patient of Dr Bucky for over 10 yrs. His work is excellent and always looks natural. I have also been getting injectibles for some time and Lisa just has a knack for using them to the best advantage. Recently, I heard about Bellafil - developed specifically for acne scarring. Katie, the Bellafil specialist, has injected it twice yielding an amazing difference. Mild scarring is gone. Areas with moderate/severe scarring are smoother and much less noticible.
in Wenonah, NJ |
I've been seeing Renee Christoph for six years at Dr. Bucky's Washington Square office. She's the best aesthetician! Renee has been helpful with all my facial concerns, from laser treatments, peels, microdermabrasion, dermasweep, milia removal, any issues I have, Renee has a treatment plan for me. Renee is kind, thoughtful and trustworthy. Renee gives me peace of mind, she is an angel and I'm thankful for her.
Deciding to undergo surgery is a big decision and Dr. Bucky and his staff were great in answering all of my questions and making me feel more at ease. Everyone in the office is very professional....I was seen right on time at every appt., received follow up calls from nurses in a timely manner, etc. Even Dr. Bucky's staff at the surgery center were terrific! Overall great experience!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Louis P. Bucky, MD?
Are you Dr. Bucky?

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Harvard Medical School

Graduated in 1986

Massachusetts General Hospital
    Massachusetts General Hospital
    Meml Sloan Kettering
    Miami Chldns Hosp

Dr. Bucky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bucky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bucky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bucky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bucky

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bucky's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bucky

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients