Dr. Lotika Misra, MD

Dr. Lotika Misra, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Lotika Misra, MD is a neurology specialist in Kyle, TX. She graduated from The Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr University and specializes in neurology.

5103 Kyle Center Dr Ste 103

Kyle, TX 78640

• Ambetter
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Misra

See how frequently Dr. Misra performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
high
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high
Thrombosis

Dr. Misra's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Misra I became a doctor to fulfill a desire echoed in my alma mater's motto 'Not to be ministered unto but to minister'. My interest in Neurology began during my Internal Medicine residency. I witnessed a young man having a complex partial seizure in the epilepsy clinic. I was glad to be able to make a difference, however small, in that patient's life. I am also grateful to my mentor Dr. Jeyaraj Pandian, an excellent teacher who opened up the richness of the nervous system with mathematical precision so that we grew to love our subject. Finally, my greatest teachers have been my patients.

• Neurology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• The Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Misra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Misra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Misra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Misra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Misra to family and friends
1.8
based on 18 total reviews (1 with a comment)

Dr. Misra's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
GOOD
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time

Dr. Misra was able to diagnose my neurological issues along with several issues not related to neurology. Frequently, she was able to just look at me and suggest I see my PCP or another specialist and each time her hunch was correct. I found Dr. Misra to be able to answer any and all questions...more

Are you Dr. Misra?