Dr. Lorraine Salieb, MD

Dr. Lorraine Salieb, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female

Dr. Lorraine Salieb, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Sewell, NJ. She specializes in internal medicine.

Cooper Internal Medicine

1 Plaza Dr Ste 103

Sewell, NJ 08080

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Salieb

This content was provided by Dr. Salieb "Cooper University Health Care has a strong connection to its community and wants to be your medical home.

We begin with a network of experienced primary and specialty care health care providers found throughout our Adult Health Institute.

The institute’s goal is to provide preventive care and teach healthy lifestyles while also managing the full range of simple to complex illnesses, targeting early diagnosis and treatment."

Dr. Salieb does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Salieb is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Salieb has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Salieb has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Salieb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salieb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salieb's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salieb to family and friends

Dr. Salieb's Performance

I really like dr salieb she is easy to talk to and I feel she has my best interest in mind.She tries to move me in the right direction although that is not an easy task. I would recommend dr salieb to anyone looking for a primary physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wow. I'm surprised by the 5-star comments. I feel the opposite. I don't feel she pays attention to me, spends more time staring at the computer than listening to anything I have to say. She doesn't seem to have enough knowledge, or diagnosis skills. I just asked to switch b/c I need a doctor whose...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Salieb is ridiculous! She is most unhelpful and way too slow. Spend well over an hour in the waiting room while people come and go around me seeing other doctors! Switching doctors asap!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr.salieb has been able to figure out what other doctors failed to do, she took the time and the concern to finally get my diagnosis right. I am so grateful for her diligence and hard work. She truly cares about her patient's well-being. I am feeling better than I have in years under her care....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Salieb has absolutely no bedside manor. I went to her, and felt like I was being lectured. She didn't even do an exam. I have a few medical issues, which are serious but treatable, and she made me feel bad about conceiving. I will not be returning to see her, and will be finding a new physician....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1